Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 9918
-
06-19-21 06:14 #5013Senior Member

Posts: 487Started working near the wpi campus last week, going to be here till August.
Any recommendations in the area.
I'm driving from Somerville so I'm not usually in this area.
-
06-18-21 10:18 #5012Senior Member

Posts: 41Link to ad? Not finding this on SkipTheGames.
Originally Posted by Moses1892
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-21 17:21 #5011Senior Member

Posts: 282Classy Mature
I see she is adverting again. Saw her once pre-covid, not a bad time. Tried getting in touch again, but she seems tough to reach. Anyone have any luck with her lately?
-
06-17-21 17:18 #5010Senior Member

Posts: 146Only being off by 1 out of almost 5000 is pretty good! .
Originally Posted by TinType
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 23:17 #5009Senior Member

Posts: 163What I think what HoraceBury meant to say was read #4969 not #4968. #4968 I wrote about the gal w / red hair & fake tits. He was totally right about it being credible, though. Ha. I'm sure it was a typo. Thanks Horace, BTW. She told me she's been doing it for a long time but was terribly messed up before. That may be why she looks familiar. Stay safe, all.
Originally Posted by ReadyToLear
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 21:46 #5008Senior Member

Posts: 314Thank you for that info.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 21:46 #5007Senior Member

Posts: 314Thank you for that info. Any girl that asks for a deposit up front is a good sigh of a rip off.
Originally Posted by A0009
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 21:01 #5006Senior Member

Posts: 4545This one is scammer. The real girl host in Brockton and she's really young and cute.
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 18:01 #5005Regular Member

Posts: 25Wet Wednesday
I noped out of talking to her when she said I have to leave deposit first before meeting her.
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 17:37 #5004Senior Member

Posts: 314Any info on this new girl
Has anyone checked out this girl? Any info is appreciated.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/300836066106
-
06-16-21 15:57 #5003Senior Member

Posts: 314Set up an appointment with her a while ago. When I seen her in person I took a pass. Teeth were aweful and she looked worse than her pics. YMMV but not my type.
Originally Posted by ReadyToLear
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 14:26 #5002Senior Member

Posts: 379Kelly
Yeah this review is spot on. I saw her once. She lives in her own place. Its relatively clean and very safe. She was all business. She's ok if you want to drop your load somewhere on random day.
Originally Posted by TinType
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 10:21 #5001Senior Member

Posts: 146Two reviews of her here, one really awful but a suspect review (only post by reviewer), the other pretty bad and credible. Review 4968 here for the more credible (IMHO) review.
Originally Posted by ReadyToLear
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 07:17 #5000Senior Member

Posts: 2189Not new
Have seen the pictures before. Definitely was using a different name. Hopefully someone can provide more info for you.
Originally Posted by ReadyToLear
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 06:52 #4999Senior Member

Posts: 257Taylor in Webster
Exchanged texts with this one yesterday. Said her name was Taylor. The pics look familiar but I came up empty on phone, Forum and photo searches. She's in Webster so I'm immediately skeptical. Any help would be appreciated. Will toftt if she's new.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...m/690045808973









Reply With Quote





