Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,291 to 16,305 of 37339
-
06-16-21 20:11 #21049Senior Member

Posts: 1449First one no haven't seen but the 2nd one I have last summer. She is skinny asf. I like them skinny but this was really really skinny. Lot of rules no fiv she wouldn't take her shirt off. No lube so she used Vaseline. I didn't finish and got the fuck out of there. Now you may have different but I wouldn't repeat. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by Dudez
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 19:21 #21048Senior Member

Posts: 425Pixie
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/63394957
I'm surprised there arent more reviews of her here. I know she's been around for a while so maybe you guys don't feel the need to post about it. I finally got to visit her and this girl is a FREAK. Coming out of the bathroom she was already warming herself up with her fingers. She proceeds to show me the toy she says she's been playing with all day (one of you had a question of girls using toys, check pixie out). The action was great, she puts her neck into the mic work and seems to love doing it. She loves it rough and to be dominated, all the dirty talk you could want, says all the right things and will use that sweet girl voice.
She is bigger in person and her ad does have a lot of rules. She says she might be going away for a while at the beginning of July so get her while you can. If you're looking for a toy to rough up, she's definitely the one.
-
06-16-21 18:49 #21047Senior Member

Posts: 37Fake
Asked me if I was LE. Asked if I wanted condom or no condom. Tried to get 1/2 advanced up front. Text only. All the warning signs. Finally called him on it accusing him of being a dude scammer. Didn't deny it. Just kept responding "huh. " Pitiful fool.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...booty/39542433
-
06-16-21 18:10 #21046Regular Member

Posts: 1Question
I'm new here but like that forum and it's purpose a lot.
Wanted to ask if anyone has seen these two and can get me an honest opinion. I'm trying to set up something for the weekend. All comments are greatly appreciated. Thanks!
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/373727344300
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/141583492324
-
06-16-21 18:10 #21045Senior Member

Posts: 353Sarah the MILF will swallow any load.
Originally Posted by QuickReliever5
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 16:51 #21044Senior Member

Posts: 316Petersburg?
Any action in Petersburg?
-
06-16-21 16:37 #21043Senior Member

Posts: 163Milf
Jasmine is in town. She has a MILF body type if you are interested. She texted me yesterday that she is town. Always enjoyed her company.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...d/689328456239
Originally Posted by Hello2
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 16:30 #21042Senior Member

Posts: 163Head doc
Have you seen this one? She used to run $. 05 specials.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/head-doctor/35281182
Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 15:41 #21041Senior Member

Posts: 316Jessica
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...i/399581826484
Originally Posted by Psnuse77
[View Original Post]
Though I've never seen her, when texting with her she says she loves it in the ass. Search under her name and you'll see reviews from a year or so.
-
06-16-21 14:49 #21040Senior Member

Posts: 1084Absolutely true.
Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 14:25 #21039Regular Member

Posts: 5She had already used it on me, it was pretty damn cool. I want to know if you've had this experience and how it is for you.
Originally Posted by BigCuz
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 14:24 #21038Senior Member

Posts: 514My issue
My biggest issue when trying to find a head queen was that many of them wanted a shit ton of money just for BJ! Some wanted 80 for a QV and I heard that many of them tried to get you off early and kick you out. Is this still true?
-
06-16-21 14:07 #21037Senior Member

Posts: 189Bella
Bella gets released tomorrow. Don't know if she is staying out of the game or not.
Originally Posted by JohnnyHead
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 13:25 #21036Senior Member

Posts: 1449She's only does virtual according to her profile.
Originally Posted by Hello2
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 13:24 #21035Senior Member

Posts: 1449Tryst, listcrawler or sumo but they are all about the same got to get past all the bs to find any news talent. Be safe.
Originally Posted by JohnnyHead
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




