Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,981 to 10,995 of 25020
-
06-16-21 19:14 #14040Regular Member

Posts: 5Mature sexy Italian
Hey guys was just wondering if anyone had recently seen the below woman? She got back to me really fast (nice change of pace), and she was pretty cheap ($100 hh). I searched and didn't see anything. Thanks for the feedback.
https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...s/078525012683
-
06-16-21 17:40 #14039Senior Member

Posts: 395Cash App
99.9 % of escorts that ask you "Book" them by sending a deposit with a cash app are scams! And no I have never been burned because I would never send a stranger cash thru an app never mind an escort!!
Originally Posted by TrueGent6981
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 15:38 #14038Senior Member

Posts: 38Cute Redhead
What's good all.
Anyone see this cute little thing? I'm close to trying her out but I have kind of a bad feeling I'm not sure why. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/260925041398
-
06-16-21 15:35 #14037Senior Member

Posts: 38Like 70
She also at this point I think is probably pushing 70. Just saying.
Originally Posted by Steve2319
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 13:37 #14036Senior Member

Posts: 379If I had to guess I would say she has long been retired. She was most active in the mid to late 2000's, then she was arrested at least once and sort of became less active after that. I haven't come across a new ad for her in years.
Originally Posted by PSlag56
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 13:12 #14035Banned Member

Posts: 384No. You don't want to meet her.
About 3-4 years ago-met her and her "husband" in a public place. She had all kinds of cuts and sores all over her. And their gig was that the 3 of you go back to their place and you treat him like a sub and do whatever you want to him while she watched, and would not participate. I could not get away fast enough. Of course, none of this was disclosed to me, and I wanted none of it. It was presented in email that he would watch me with her, and that was the extent of his involvement. I am not into doing anything with a guy (nothing wrong with it just not my cup of tea) and had I known, even if she were gorgeous, wouldn't have bothered meeting them or discussing anything further. Being watched? That could have been fun. However, he was filthy, unkempt. And that photograph of her was likely taken in 1989.
Originally Posted by PSlag56
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 12:15 #14034Regular Member

Posts: 19Stay away
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/444004441730
Cash app thief.
-
06-16-21 12:04 #14033Senior Member

Posts: 196Another Ashley
Has anyone been able to see the Ashley who has the website at https://ashleyistheone.escortbook.com/? I have tried the website contact form, text and phone with no luck. I thought she might have retired, but I saw she had a recent review at the monkey house. I'd really like to split those lovely cheeks, even if the pix are at least 5 years old.
-
06-15-21 20:19 #14032Senior Member

Posts: 1405Olive? The one that use to host in Cranston?
Originally Posted by MrRicFlair
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 16:20 #14031Senior Member

Posts: 1592 different Cassidy ladies
Cassidy moon and mystic cassidy are 2 different ladies. Saw the latter last week. She was definately buzzed but great head game.
Originally Posted by Zeus777
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 12:22 #14030Senior Member

Posts: 116https://eastern-connecticut.skiptheg...i/036076280343
Originally Posted by Zeus777
[View Original Post]
Pics are old be that's her, big booty.
-
06-15-21 09:12 #14029Senior Member

Posts: 160Olive green eyed beauty.
Really sad to report Olive recently passed 2 days ago. She was clean for almost 2 yrs & looks like she had a relapse. This hobby can be really sad some times, I've stayed in touch with her as I know her & she was doing so well. RIP.
-
06-15-21 06:02 #14028Senior Member

Posts: 4544Well her ad say oral with condom but she got the nerve to flipped out on you. Well thank God I know that now because that was the only reason I wanted to go see her and you just answer that question. So you saved me from getting cussed out.
Originally Posted by MrRicFlair
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 23:14 #14027Senior Member

Posts: 160I was planning on seeing her she wanted 250 hh then 100 more for backdoor. I asked about BBBJ and she kinda flipped and said don't contact her again LOL. Then one of the reviews said her spot smelled like cat piss so I think I lucked out not wasting my money on her.
Originally Posted by Scorpio1981
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 22:45 #14026Senior Member

Posts: 69Azealia rose
This girl has been around for quite a while. Interestingly I've seen no reports here. Anyone had any experience with her?
https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...2213.htm?cat=1









Reply With Quote





