Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 733 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 233 633 683 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 783 833 1233 ... LastLast
Results 10,981 to 10,995 of 25020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14040

    Mature sexy Italian

    Hey guys was just wondering if anyone had recently seen the below woman? She got back to me really fast (nice change of pace), and she was pretty cheap ($100 hh). I searched and didn't see anything. Thanks for the feedback.

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...s/078525012683

  2. #14039

    Cash App

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueGent6981  [View Original Post]
    99.9 % of escorts that ask you "Book" them by sending a deposit with a cash app are scams! And no I have never been burned because I would never send a stranger cash thru an app never mind an escort!!

  3. #14038

    Cute Redhead

    What's good all.

    Anyone see this cute little thing? I'm close to trying her out but I have kind of a bad feeling I'm not sure why. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/260925041398

  4. #14037

    Like 70

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve2319  [View Original Post]
    If I had to guess I would say she has long been retired. She was most active in the mid to late 2000's, then she was arrested at least once and sort of became less active after that. I haven't come across a new ad for her in years.
    She also at this point I think is probably pushing 70. Just saying.

  5. #14036
    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been able to see the Ashley who has the website at https://ashleyistheone.escortbook.com/? I have tried the website contact form, text and phone with no luck. I thought she might have retired, but I saw she had a recent review at the monkey house. I'd really like to split those lovely cheeks, even if the pix are at least 5 years old.
    If I had to guess I would say she has long been retired. She was most active in the mid to late 2000's, then she was arrested at least once and sort of became less active after that. I haven't come across a new ad for her in years.

  6. #14035

    No. You don't want to meet her.

    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been able to see the Ashley who has the website at https://ashleyistheone.escortbook.com/? I have tried the website contact form, text and phone with no luck. I thought she might have retired, but I saw she had a recent review at the monkey house. I'd really like to split those lovely cheeks, even if the pix are at least 5 years old.
    About 3-4 years ago-met her and her "husband" in a public place. She had all kinds of cuts and sores all over her. And their gig was that the 3 of you go back to their place and you treat him like a sub and do whatever you want to him while she watched, and would not participate. I could not get away fast enough. Of course, none of this was disclosed to me, and I wanted none of it. It was presented in email that he would watch me with her, and that was the extent of his involvement. I am not into doing anything with a guy (nothing wrong with it just not my cup of tea) and had I known, even if she were gorgeous, wouldn't have bothered meeting them or discussing anything further. Being watched? That could have been fun. However, he was filthy, unkempt. And that photograph of her was likely taken in 1989.

  7. #14034

  8. #14033

    Another Ashley

    Has anyone been able to see the Ashley who has the website at https://ashleyistheone.escortbook.com/? I have tried the website contact form, text and phone with no luck. I thought she might have retired, but I saw she had a recent review at the monkey house. I'd really like to split those lovely cheeks, even if the pix are at least 5 years old.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails main_57c9c275da3ed.jpg‎  

  9. #14032
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    Really sad to report Olive recently passed 2 days ago. She was clean for almost 2 yrs & looks like she had a relapse. This hobby can be really sad some times, I've stayed in touch with her as I know her & she was doing so well. RIP.
    Olive? The one that use to host in Cranston?

  10. #14031

    2 different Cassidy ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus777  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link or phone #? Is this the same girl as Cassidy moon in Ct?
    Cassidy moon and mystic cassidy are 2 different ladies. Saw the latter last week. She was definately buzzed but great head game.

  11. #14030
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus777  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link or phone #? Is this the same girl as Cassidy moon in Ct?
    https://eastern-connecticut.skiptheg...i/036076280343

    Pics are old be that's her, big booty.

  12. #14029

    Olive green eyed beauty.

    Really sad to report Olive recently passed 2 days ago. She was clean for almost 2 yrs & looks like she had a relapse. This hobby can be really sad some times, I've stayed in touch with her as I know her & she was doing so well. RIP.

  13. #14028
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    I was planning on seeing her she wanted 250 hh then 100 more for backdoor. I asked about BBBJ and she kinda flipped and said don't contact her again LOL. Then one of the reviews said her spot smelled like cat piss so I think I lucked out not wasting my money on her.
    Well her ad say oral with condom but she got the nerve to flipped out on you. Well thank God I know that now because that was the only reason I wanted to go see her and you just answer that question. So you saved me from getting cussed out.

  14. #14027
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1981  [View Original Post]
    Check out #13591.
    I was planning on seeing her she wanted 250 hh then 100 more for backdoor. I asked about BBBJ and she kinda flipped and said don't contact her again LOL. Then one of the reviews said her spot smelled like cat piss so I think I lucked out not wasting my money on her.

  15. #14026

    Azealia rose

    This girl has been around for quite a while. Interestingly I've seen no reports here. Anyone had any experience with her?

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...2213.htm?cat=1

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape