Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 10,276 to 10,290 of 17740
-
06-16-21 22:34 #7465Regular Member

Posts: 17Quick Visit
Coming into town for work next week. Staying downtown. Looking for some advice on who to contact in the area. Not looking for anything crazy. Just reliable and trustworthy. Looking for slim and athletic. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
-
06-16-21 22:33 #7464Senior Member

Posts: 319Yeah. But the fact that many of use banged her for 100 dollars with anal and now she is changing 400 is insane. She looks good but she is rough. She's not some premium model like she thinks she is. The narcissism is strong with this one.
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 21:22 #7463Senior Member

Posts: 553I know right!?
Same here (did $150 HHR "with" anal). She's clearly here trolling for newbies with this lunacy, I'd love seeing her again but she's in for a rude awakening if she expects anyone who knows to go along with this overpriced BS. Yes, I get having a "moderate" rate increase sometimes but this cartoonish level of price increasing shit has to stop...
Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 19:18 #7462Senior Member

Posts: 59WOW after checking out her TER reviews, her ratings are "off the charts" has she proposed any dates. I travel a lot (unfortunately not to Columbus).
Originally Posted by Apache77
[View Original Post]
Hate to commit and not be in town. We need to always welcome ladies of that caliber.
-
06-16-21 16:55 #7461Senior Member

Posts: 59Though she posted a trip to St Louis several weeks back. She is still listed on P411. She seems to enjoy herself to much to retire LOL.
Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 16:39 #7460Senior Member

Posts: 399Cash
Saw her back in February, for me was an OK visit, but I wouldn't repeat. See my post:
Originally Posted by OldCedar
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...915&viewfull=1#post5215915.
-
06-16-21 15:48 #7459Senior Member

Posts: 251Lea Madisson: Anyone Heard From Her?
Lea is my favorite mature lady and love spending time with her. I've emailed her a few times but haven't received any response. Normally she responds in a very timely manner. I wonder if she's retired. Maybe Covid made her rethink her profession.
Has anyone heard anything from her? I hope she's ok.
-
06-16-21 13:50 #7458Senior Member

Posts: 318Your opinions please.
What are your thoughts on the Nashville providers areas to stay in? Thinking Friday in Collinsville and Saturday in South County? Thought Brentwood or Clayton but too risky in my opinion. Need to get these booked so appreciate your thoughts.
Originally Posted by Traveler4321
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 13:46 #7457Senior Member

Posts: 117500 an / hr ill pass too.
Originally Posted by Apache77
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 13:37 #7456Senior Member

Posts: 319Same! 100 and banged her for an hour with anal. These gals or getting insane with their prices.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 13:27 #7455Senior Member

Posts: 218Likewise, there's also a zero percent chance I'll see a provider who only offers a CBJ.
Originally Posted by DScott
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 11:09 #7454Regular Member

Posts: 8LOL. 500/ hr. Pass.
Originally Posted by Apache77
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 10:48 #7453Senior Member

Posts: 316I read the same thing, but had a Urologist tell me that's not really how it works. But I've gotten UTIs from a BBBJ before, frpm providers who either had bronchitis or were heavy smokers.
Originally Posted by DScott
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 08:10 #7452Senior Member

Posts: 140BBBJ vs CBJ
Well, I've probably had a couple hundred BBBJ's from hookers through the years, including a couple dozen from Jenn. I never came home with anything. There is a theoretical chance of catching something through BBBJ but it is really rare.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 08:07 #7451Senior Member

Posts: 335Maras of Columbus
Wanted you to know that Maras of Columbus (https://sexymaras.ch/) is considering another trip to St. Louis. She was here about a year ago and received a great review (# 2222) on September 22,2019. In addition, she has some great reviews on TER where her ID is 167122.
She asked me to post this and have people contact her if they might be interested in seeing her. It's a pretty long trip so I can understand why she would want to gauge the level of interest before making it. You can text her at 614 966 0404.










Reply With Quote






