Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 684 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 184 584 634 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 734 784 ... LastLast
Results 10,246 to 10,260 of 17688
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7443
    Senior Member


    Posts: 399

    Cash

    Quote Originally Posted by OldCedar  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have info on Cash from Hazelwood?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...louis/63416587

    Thanks.
    Saw her back in February, for me was an OK visit, but I wouldn't repeat. See my post:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...915&viewfull=1#post5215915.

  2. #7442

    Lea Madisson: Anyone Heard From Her?

    Lea is my favorite mature lady and love spending time with her. I've emailed her a few times but haven't received any response. Normally she responds in a very timely manner. I wonder if she's retired. Maybe Covid made her rethink her profession.

    Has anyone heard anything from her? I hope she's ok.

  3. #7441

    Your opinions please.

    What are your thoughts on the Nashville providers areas to stay in? Thinking Friday in Collinsville and Saturday in South County? Thought Brentwood or Clayton but too risky in my opinion. Need to get these booked so appreciate your thoughts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler4321  [View Original Post]
    You are going to think she is too good to be true, but she's 💯 legit and a truly wonderful young lady. She's been in the business about a year now, she actually responds to her messages almost immediately or if busy as soon as she's available- within the hour generally. And get this- she has reliable transportation so will do outcalls AND will have a nice hotel in a nice part of town for incalls. That's right, she is super reliable! She's never been to our fair city so is coming next weekend for a few days. She is early 30's, great shape, super smart, extremely personable and very sexy. Has a relatively open menu and I assure you- comes with no drama! Please note: she chooses not to see AA men, is open to couples. She is also familiar with our little site here so if you are a Senior Member and interested please send me a message. I'll provide additional details and contact info. She hasn't decided where to get a room yet so give recommendations please. But not the airport area, won't let her do that. Looking at next weekend the 18-20. Will be available daytime and evenings. I assure you- this young lady is an amazing person and the real deal.

  4. #7440
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache77  [View Original Post]
    Wanted you to know that Maras of Columbus (https://sexymaras.ch/) is considering another trip to St. Louis. She was here about a year ago and received a great review (# 2222) on September 22,2019. In addition, she has some great reviews on TER where her ID is 167122.

    She asked me to post this and have people contact her if they might be interested in seeing her. It's a pretty long trip so I can understand why she would want to gauge the level of interest before making it. You can text her at 614 966 0404.
    500 an / hr ill pass too.

  5. #7439
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    LOL 400 an hr. I had this girl just last year for 100 a qv ANAL INCLUDED.
    Same! 100 and banged her for an hour with anal. These gals or getting insane with their prices.

  6. #7438
    Quote Originally Posted by DScott  [View Original Post]
    Well, I've probably had a couple hundred BBBJ's from hookers through the years, including a couple dozen from Jenn. I never came home with anything. There is a theoretical chance of catching something through BBBJ but it is really rare.
    Likewise, there's also a zero percent chance I'll see a provider who only offers a CBJ.

  7. #7437
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache77  [View Original Post]
    Wanted you to know that Maras of Columbus (https://sexymaras.ch/) is considering another trip to St. Louis. She was here about a year ago and received a great review (# 2222) on September 22,2019. In addition, she has some great reviews on TER where her ID is 167122.
    LOL. 500/ hr. Pass.

  8. #7436
    Quote Originally Posted by DScott  [View Original Post]
    Well, I've probably had a couple hundred BBBJ's from hookers through the years, including a couple dozen from Jenn. I never came home with anything. There is a theoretical chance of catching something through BBBJ but it is really rare.
    I read the same thing, but had a Urologist tell me that's not really how it works. But I've gotten UTIs from a BBBJ before, frpm providers who either had bronchitis or were heavy smokers.

  9. #7435

    BBBJ vs CBJ

    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    Several providers gave me BBBJ. The feeling is night and day different than CBJ. WebMD says that BBBJ can transmit a disease. So I wrap my stick thereon after just to be safe.
    Well, I've probably had a couple hundred BBBJ's from hookers through the years, including a couple dozen from Jenn. I never came home with anything. There is a theoretical chance of catching something through BBBJ but it is really rare.

  10. #7434

    Maras of Columbus

    Wanted you to know that Maras of Columbus (https://sexymaras.ch/) is considering another trip to St. Louis. She was here about a year ago and received a great review (# 2222) on September 22,2019. In addition, she has some great reviews on TER where her ID is 167122.

    She asked me to post this and have people contact her if they might be interested in seeing her. It's a pretty long trip so I can understand why she would want to gauge the level of interest before making it. You can text her at 614 966 0404.

  11. #7433

    Bbbj?

    Quote Originally Posted by RickBarnes  [View Original Post]
    State Funded Vacation. I like that term!

    I do have a question though. Does anyone worry about picking up a disease from a BBBJ?

    I've seen reviews on Jenn and she really enjoys what she does but I'd be afraid of bringing home more than I left with.
    Several providers gave me BBBJ. The feeling is night and day different than CBJ. WebMD says that BBBJ can transmit a disease. So I wrap my stick thereon after just to be safe.

  12. #7432
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzilla05  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/aurora-islight

    She is back in town for a bit, amazing GFE and really down to earth. GREEK IS INCLUDED.
    LOL 400 an hr. I had this girl just last year for 100 a qv ANAL INCLUDED.

  13. #7431
    Quote Originally Posted by OldCedar  [View Original Post]
    I found a couple of decent reviews under a different phone number. She seems to have been around a few years so I figured someone out there has some experience with her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/63386355

    I was thinking she might be an easy stop after work.

    Thanks.
    Saw her earlier this year. Just once. Will not repeat.

    She's not really bad or anything super negative, I just didn't hit it off with her and enjoy my time much. Bigger than the pics seem. Typical crammed "living in the hotel room" incall. Didn't seem that interested in anything about me at all. She was nice, easy to set up. Other than size, looked exactly like her pics.

  14. #7430
    Quote Originally Posted by OldCedar  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have info on Cash from Hazelwood?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...louis/63416587

    Thanks.
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...750&viewfull=1#post5193750.

  15. #7429

    Aurora

    https://tryst.link/escort/aurora-islight

    She is back in town for a bit, amazing GFE and really down to earth. GREEK IS INCLUDED.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape