Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 528 of 978 FirstFirst ... 28 428 478 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 578 628 ... LastLast
Results 7,906 to 7,920 of 14659
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6754

    DT for sure

    I've seen Kristina once and she can take it all the way down. I actually had to let up and let her lick the boys so I wouldn't blow too fast LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ssmith158  [View Original Post]
    Any reports on these providers?

    They both offer bbbjdtws no quit no stop ff action and they look legit. I may have to toftt.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/63350564

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/63378815

  2. #6753

    Not worth the price of admission.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/63431313

    Had a front seat BJ from this today for. 4. Prettier face than in her as without the stupid duckface thing. Heavier then represented. Ultra paranoid and lots of rules, clearly disgusted by me and what she was doing. Toothy BJ and persistent up selling.

    Looks 7 SW scale skills 4, attitude 2. Will not repeat.

  3. #6752

    Last night

    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    She was in Tampa as of Sunday morning, she told me she was changing hotels.
    She's in St. Petersburg in a fine room as usual.

  4. #6751
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Fuck me those tits. Breast man got to see.
    Agreed. Would love to unload on those udders. Anyone got intel?

  5. #6750
    Senior Member


    Posts: 999

    Or she

    Said "I'm done." And got out of the car after collecting the $ upfront. Ajdal out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Damn right there in the parking lot? Sure they got on camera. Must be pretty good w that mouth if got the dude off in 6 min though.

  6. #6749
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Damn right there in the parking lot? Sure they got on camera. Must be pretty good w that mouth if got the dude off in 6 min though.
    Maybe the Walmart cameras did due to where they were parked, but he had the sunshade up, dark tinted windows, and parked between cars. Probably wasn't expecting some weirdo like me to observe the deed parked next to them with dark tint too. I think it was around 2 pm or so. I recognized her from the board so my curiosity turned into voyeurism. Yeah she must be good with that mouth because I remember thinking "damn she just made $40-$60 in less than 10 minutes!

  7. #6748
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenyRitch  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. And she does not look like those pictures! Just two weeks ago I saw her pull into the Wawa at Ulmerton and Starkey, get out of her car and into the car I was parked next to. I recognized her because she has a pretty unique facial structure and those fucking tattoos. The dude in the car put up the sunshade over the windshield, hit a pipe, I watched them negotiate, then observed her head bob up and down on dude's dick. About 6 minutes later she got out, went into the Wawa (to gargle that load out of her mouth I'm sure), came out and left. She's pretty fucking gross looking. It's a hard pass for me.
    Damn right there in the parking lot? Sure they got on camera. Must be pretty good w that mouth if got the dude off in 6 min though.

  8. #6747
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude5293  [View Original Post]
    Any mongers have intel on this one? Big fan of what she has to offer if she's legit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/62053100
    She's a well known thief, so beware.

  9. #6746
    Quote Originally Posted by Drucrx  [View Original Post]
    Known thief that has been reviewed for on this board for many years. I'd avoid.
    Agreed. And she does not look like those pictures! Just two weeks ago I saw her pull into the Wawa at Ulmerton and Starkey, get out of her car and into the car I was parked next to. I recognized her because she has a pretty unique facial structure and those fucking tattoos. The dude in the car put up the sunshade over the windshield, hit a pipe, I watched them negotiate, then observed her head bob up and down on dude's dick. About 6 minutes later she got out, went into the Wawa (to gargle that load out of her mouth I'm sure), came out and left. She's pretty fucking gross looking. It's a hard pass for me.

  10. #6745

    Ff

    Quote Originally Posted by Hngblkm  [View Original Post]
    2nd link. Kristina, the real deal for DT. I don't know about the no holds FF though. But I guess Dsize matters for that.

    1st link. Luisa, comms are good until it is time to meet. She goes silent. Tried to meet for the last time about a month ago. I have moved on and will vicariously through you.
    Thanks for the heads up and info. Ill try to get to see Khristina within the next week of not sooner Depends on timing and such with the SO and ill report back. I don't mind the big girls if they can perform a serious DT w swallow. Already tried the Legend and Tracey a few times just wanting a little variety though they are a sure goto.

  11. #6744

    Madison Anthony & Any info on Aubree

    Madison: Met at extended stay, cluttered room with hardly any bed space. She had a bad rash and seemed to have some ailing issues. Little head took control but should have left.

    Any info on Aubree? https://tryst.link/escort/aubree13.

  12. #6743
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Not heard back from in 3 weeks. Perhaps needs some time w her uncle to straighten her ass out. Maybe I can arrange the meet lolol. Comms were never strong but they did exist at some point.
    She was in Tampa as of Sunday morning, she told me she was changing hotels.

  13. #6742

    Astrid comms

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Not heard back from in 3 weeks. Perhaps needs some time w her uncle to straighten her ass out. Maybe I can arrange the meet lolol. Comms were never strong but they did exist at some point.
    We communicate rather often and have a less than common relationship. She has issues. Some with a few guys on this board. Some with her dependancies. Even I, who typically gets a reply within minutes from her, exchanged texts last night and the last one from her was "come by at 10:30" . I replied that I would, then at 9:30 requested verification before driving across the bay. But nothing since, despite numerous reply texts and calls. So yes. Issues.

  14. #6741
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfDip;5398814[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/tampa/63390513[/URL]
    Fuck me those tits. Breast man got to see.

  15. #6740
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyToo  [View Original Post]
    But I'm with SammiB now.
    Probably on the phone w her girl, this mofo getting ready to tear this ass up LOLOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape