Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,741 to 19,755 of 41283
-
06-16-21 10:47 #21543Senior Member

Posts: 188Ronnie
Reached out on several occasions. Comms are so bad I've never gotten far enough to get her location. Please do share any Intel.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 10:31 #21542Senior Member

Posts: 90Lacey
If you've paid high rates for Lacey then my friend you got took because I fucked her many times for $50 or $60.
Originally Posted by HilliardSucks
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 10:29 #21541Senior Member

Posts: 123Idk what that guys talking about lacey always had high rates. Definitely not cheaper than 90 hhr.
Originally Posted by HeadRooster
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 10:22 #21540Senior Member

Posts: 220Short answer is No
But a more appropriate answer is HELL NO! She wasnt worth that kind of donation 10 years ago when she was in a MUUUCHHH better shape.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 09:52 #21539Senior Member

Posts: 104Lacey
I think he was saying that her daughter is:
Originally Posted by UF2006
[View Original Post]
(https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/693728168184).
-
06-16-21 09:47 #21538Senior Member

Posts: 269Her Daughters?
Who are they?
Originally Posted by JustNuts
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 07:59 #21537Senior Member

Posts: 522Nikki
Been wanting to see this one. But she quoted me 120 for a qv. That scared me away. Can someone tell me if she's worth what she's asking.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/687112274835
-
06-16-21 02:00 #21536Senior Member

Posts: 154Her daughters cheaper.
Originally Posted by PaulHarding5
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 22:31 #21535Regular Member

Posts: 20Tina
90 for hhr and I didn't see any DB's around.
Originally Posted by PaulHarding5
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 22:20 #21534Senior Member

Posts: 86Set up to met her the other day. Even agreed to her steep price. Parked at some crummy hotel after continuous texting her for an hour she stalled and wanted me to wait in the parking lot for an hour bc as she put it "her key wasn't working" I left after 15 minutes she went silent the texted me about midnight (10 hours later) "what happened you stopped texting me?
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
I just told her that dodgey shady communication usually leads to bad service, scammers or worse and no thanks.
-
06-15-21 22:04 #21533Senior Member

Posts: 351Resend the correct link to the girl's ad / post on STG. Nothing comes up with this.
Originally Posted by GMilla17
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 20:07 #21532Regular Member

Posts: 6Any info on this one
-
06-15-21 19:46 #21531Senior Member

Posts: 299I was about it until she quoted the steep QV prices. Not worth it.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 18:39 #21530Regular Member

Posts: 8Can you tell me the damage and any DB's around.
Originally Posted by JamesRough
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
06-15-21 17:35 #21529Regular Member

Posts: 19Definitely all woman LOL
I've seen her when she used to charge 60 for a bbj, but as expected, prices inflated to a hundred just for some "throat goat" action LOL. It's been a while since I've seen her, so perhaps you'd have better luck price wise. As for the action, I'd say she does it fairly well. She doesn't swallow which is a bummer, she actually seems to almost run away as soon as you blast off LOL. Not worth the hundred in my opinion, but definitely 60 if you can haggle towards that price point.
Originally Posted by Rupric
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




