Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #42943

    Batman and Robin

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    Yes, ambiguously!
    Those SNL cartoons were hilarious! I miss them.

  2. #42942

    Pure Spa Udderly Phantastic 4 hand

    If you're into MILF's Pure is the place to be, Sophia and Leena milked me for 60/60 each, most everything was in play.

  3. #42941
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    I took one for the team. Nice clean Kamp. Cindy was on duty.
    What does Cindy look like? What services did you get?

  4. #42940
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    Weren't they gay?
    Yes, ambiguously!

  5. #42939
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    Evidently Sunlight Spa and Massage on Habersham recently changed their name to I Spa as well. The one most talked about here is located on Johnson Ferry and aren't related to the previously mentioned location in Buckhead.
    Oh ok I wasn't aware. Yeah it is the one who was previously known as sunlight spa. Now known as ISPA. A few months back I did see the address for sunlight aka Ispa but when I searched their details it stated closed. I was focused on a different location. Thanks for the clarification.

  6. #42938
    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    Saw a new ad, Spaulding at Holcomb.

    Anyone tried it?
    I took one for the team. Nice clean Kamp. Cindy was on duty.

  7. #42937
    Quote Originally Posted by ScrewBald  [View Original Post]
    Blaspemy! Udder Blasphemy!
    Early onset heretic-ism, Sir! (watch spell check fuck that one up!

  8. #42936
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Neither Adam West nor Burt Ward were gay. There was always a rumor going around that Burt Ward was because his costume didn't look masculine, plus it was so tight that it tended to enhance his genitals, so he became a fantasy for young, gay men.
    Night, it was just a joke! Like the SNL cartoon, it was just a joke.

  9. #42935

    New one

    Good place to enjoy near Midtown? Feel free to PM Spa. FS not necessary but enjoy options.

  10. #42934
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Either you're not American or you need to look those words up, spell them correctly. Your post made my brain hurt.
    LOL. You need to lighten up Nite. Have a drink or 2 and maybe you'll appreciate the humor more (and forgive the typo).

  11. #42933
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by ScrewBald  [View Original Post]
    Blaspemy! Udder Blasphemy!
    Either you're not American or you need to look those words up, spell them correctly. Your post made my brain hurt.

  12. #42932
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634

    Batman and Robin

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    Weren't they gay?
    Neither Adam West nor Burt Ward were gay. There was always a rumor going around that Burt Ward was because his costume didn't look masculine, plus it was so tight that it tended to enhance his genitals, so he became a fantasy for young, gay men.

  13. #42931

    Sir.

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    Weren't they gay?
    Blaspemy! Udder Blasphemy!

  14. #42930
    Quote Originally Posted by Surch2020  [View Original Post]
    This one is at corner of Johnson Ferry and Shallowford. A Kroger anchors the shopping center.
    Fun times at that location.

  15. #42929

    I-spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    I saw ISPA posting on adultlook for a bit. I thought the post on adultlook was illegitimate because I thought they closed but apparently not.
    This one is at corner of Johnson Ferry and Shallowford. A Kroger anchors the shopping center.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape