Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,591 to 16,605 of 59509
-
06-15-21 10:49 #42919Senior Member

Posts: 386Bspa
Stop by Bspa Sunday afternoon. Saw Angie now being a Kamp I don't really expect a good massage but this was the exception to the rule. She gave an awesome massage she spent 30 minutes on my legs and my arms and my back and it was actually one of the best massages I have ever had. She got the hot towel and cleaned up my back. The extras are standard and standard pricing applies here. She is very cute better than average ass and natural B sized breast. She is heading back to San Francisco in a month so if you get a chance and go by and see her she's a true sweetheart.
-
06-15-21 10:05 #42918Senior Member

Posts: 297Kiwi
Saw a new ad, Spaulding at Holcomb.
Anyone tried it?
-
06-15-21 09:57 #42917Senior Member

Posts: 343Apple / Rose
So 2 questions, is Rose and Apple the same place on Piedmont? And any one you might recommend?
TIA,
Jag.
-
06-15-21 09:48 #42916Senior Member

Posts: 736[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
06-15-21 09:02 #42915Banned Member

Posts: 2410If you enjoyed her solo, you should try an Anna and Angela duo next time.
Originally Posted by Surch2020
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 07:13 #42914Senior Member

Posts: 155Looking for Chubby Big Boobs in Norcross
Good morning fellow mongers. I just opened an office in Norcross / Peachtree Corners area and realized there is a plethora of CAMPs to choose from! Like literally 4 within walking distance. I'm about to go broke! LOL Does anyone know where I may find a chubby but not too chubby, big boobs, nice HE provider. FS not necessary but would be welcomed! LOL I know many of you did not care for Fiona at Sunset a while back but she was always good to me. Haven't been able to locate her so I need to update! I’ve seen “Kimmie” at Mini but that’s a bit of a drive and i want some a bit closer. Thanks guys!
-
06-15-21 00:49 #42913Senior Member

Posts: 2029I saw ISPA posting on adultlook for a bit. I thought the post on adultlook was illegitimate because I thought they closed but apparently not.
Originally Posted by Surch2020
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 00:47 #42912Senior Member

Posts: 2029Dam some of you are smart asf. You all that deciphered my hint very well. All I got to say is dam LOL. That is pretty rad. The glitch is in google maps for everyone wondering. It makes a grey Toyota Tacoma in the street look like a 6 X6 truck. Like a Hennessey VelociRaptor. Yes this Spa is still in service even after a ravamp. Have fun lads. I might try their new spot too soon. Let us know how it goes. I don't mind spilling the juicy juice of where it was if you go.
-
06-14-21 23:33 #42911Senior Member

Posts: 2029LOL. I PM'ed you as stating certain things in the thread is not welcome. My mailbox has been bombarded. I am by no means trying to discourage people from posting certain things. Idk how that conclusion came about but ok. Let us know how the experience is mate.
Originally Posted by GameCockToo
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 23:17 #42910Senior Member

Posts: 100I-Spa Anna
Saw Anna at I-Spa. Just a great experience. UTC up and down behind. Over to top experience for a rub and tug. Senior PM but she'll be my regular for a while. So exceeded Sisi that I was embarrassed to only tip $50 as it was all I had. 60+50 table shower included. Will repeat.
-
06-14-21 21:59 #42909Banned Member

Posts: 13634Where is this new Peach Spa? The old one closed down at least two years ago.
Originally Posted by Soldier826
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 21:59 #42908Banned Member

Posts: 13634Kim seems to be long gone.
Originally Posted by Jj3000
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 21:53 #42907Regular Member

Posts: 4Jrody. I have a guess. PM.
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 18:35 #42906Senior Member

Posts: 2029[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
06-14-21 18:26 #42905Senior Member

Posts: 2029Nope the woman I had had a little fat, short, long black hair, no tattoos, no blemishes on her body or face, makeup on, wore some open toe heels, toes painted orange / red, good size tits, nipples were pink and they were hard, she is an Asian MILF, ass not stupid thick but got some juiciness to it. I've never had Kim / Tina. The woman I had seems to be Korean.
Originally Posted by Jj3000
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






