Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,276 to 10,290 of 17725
-
06-16-21 07:57 #7450Senior Member

Posts: 296Bbbj?
Several providers gave me BBBJ. The feeling is night and day different than CBJ. WebMD says that BBBJ can transmit a disease. So I wrap my stick thereon after just to be safe.
Originally Posted by RickBarnes
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 06:51 #7449Senior Member

Posts: 447LOL 400 an hr. I had this girl just last year for 100 a qv ANAL INCLUDED.
Originally Posted by Gonzilla05
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 04:58 #7448Senior Member

Posts: 458Saw her earlier this year. Just once. Will not repeat.
Originally Posted by OldCedar
[View Original Post]
She's not really bad or anything super negative, I just didn't hit it off with her and enjoy my time much. Bigger than the pics seem. Typical crammed "living in the hotel room" incall. Didn't seem that interested in anything about me at all. She was nice, easy to set up. Other than size, looked exactly like her pics.
-
06-16-21 02:31 #7447Senior Member

Posts: 458http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...750&viewfull=1#post5193750.
Originally Posted by OldCedar
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 00:29 #7446Senior Member

Posts: 34Aurora
https://tryst.link/escort/aurora-islight
She is back in town for a bit, amazing GFE and really down to earth. GREEK IS INCLUDED.
-
06-15-21 23:49 #7445Senior Member

Posts: 60Cash in Hazelwood
Does anyone have info on Cash from Hazelwood?
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...louis/63416587
Thanks.
-
06-15-21 21:57 #7444Senior Member

Posts: 48Red Roof Inn Bridgeton
I've been there and Super 8 across the street both aren't great. I've found that cops frequent red roof more because the managers call on people where the managers at super 8 don't care. When I visited someone there they had a person knock on the door halfway into it which "startled" her and she ended it soon after.
Originally Posted by Purry
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 21:40 #7443Senior Member

Posts: 638https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/63397599
Originally Posted by TooZero
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 19:53 #7442Senior Member

Posts: 26Gumjob?
Looking for a really good gumjob. Slimy soft gums. Where can I find a streetwalker or escort with no teeth?
-
06-15-21 17:39 #7441Senior Member

Posts: 164Yes I recommend. I visit two providers at the red roof inn in Bridgeton. It not too bad.
Originally Posted by Purry
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 17:20 #7440Senior Member

Posts: 201State Funded Vacation. I like that term!
Originally Posted by RangerStl
[View Original Post]
I do have a question though. Does anyone worry about picking up a disease from a BBBJ?
I've seen reviews on Jenn and she really enjoys what she does but I'd be afraid of bringing home more than I left with.
-
06-15-21 16:11 #7439Regular Member

Posts: 10[3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.
Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.
Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.
Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser.
If you know an escort who is interested in promoting her services on the USASexGuide, then have her register a membership and post her own advertisement.
-
06-15-21 15:22 #7438Senior Member

Posts: 60Amber Rayne
That was my guess, but I was hoping for it to be otherwise. Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by Qrout
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 14:57 #7437Senior Member

Posts: 308Yes to all the above.
Originally Posted by Qrout
[View Original Post]
She's pretty. She ain't a big gal. Her attitude is fun. Laid back.
But goddamn, she's got some serious baby damage that I find really distracting.
Also, wrap it up if you see her.
-
06-15-21 14:51 #7436Senior Member

Posts: 319I second this. She is tough to get ahold of but I had seen here a few times before Covid hit and she was always cool and enthusiastic. Nobody has yet managed to get to Maneater level enthusiasm but Jen is pretty close.
Originally Posted by Qrout
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





