Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21539

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by UF2006  [View Original Post]
    Who are they?
    I think he was saying that her daughter is:

    (https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/693728168184).

  2. #21538

    Her Daughters?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustNuts  [View Original Post]
    Her daughters cheaper.
    Who are they?

  3. #21537

    Nikki

    Been wanting to see this one. But she quoted me 120 for a qv. That scared me away. Can someone tell me if she's worth what she's asking.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/687112274835

  4. #21536
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulHarding5  [View Original Post]
    Can you tell me the damage and any DB's around.

    Thanks.
    Her daughters cheaper.

  5. #21535

    Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulHarding5  [View Original Post]
    Can you tell me the damage and any DB's around.

    Thanks.
    90 for hhr and I didn't see any DB's around.

  6. #21534
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, can anyone share any intel on this young lady?

    Safety threat? Services, attitude, etc?

    PM is fine. Please and thank you so much!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...q/799114051362
    Set up to met her the other day. Even agreed to her steep price. Parked at some crummy hotel after continuous texting her for an hour she stalled and wanted me to wait in the parking lot for an hour bc as she put it "her key wasn't working" I left after 15 minutes she went silent the texted me about midnight (10 hours later) "what happened you stopped texting me?

    I just told her that dodgey shady communication usually leads to bad service, scammers or worse and no thanks.

  7. #21533
    Resend the correct link to the girl's ad / post on STG. Nothing comes up with this.

  8. #21532

  9. #21531
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, can anyone share any intel on this young lady?

    Safety threat? Services, attitude, etc?

    PM is fine. Please and thank you so much!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...q/799114051362
    I was about it until she quoted the steep QV prices. Not worth it.

  10. #21530
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRough  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Tina at the airport Travelodge the other day. Had an urge for a mature provider and she responded quick. Easy set up and was ready when I arrived. Doesn't look as good as her pics but stayed anyway. Came up from eating her kitty and she begged me to fuck her. I slide right in raw and pounded her mish and doggy until I busted deep inside her. Probably won't repeat but still a good BBFS if you want that.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/452620373925
    Can you tell me the damage and any DB's around.

    Thanks.

  11. #21529

    Definitely all woman LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Rupric  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with The Throat Goat? I've wanted to partake of the DT services offered, but I'm a little suspicious that that she might be transgendered. Can anyone confirm that she is female?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/608805564639
    I've seen her when she used to charge 60 for a bbj, but as expected, prices inflated to a hundred just for some "throat goat" action LOL. It's been a while since I've seen her, so perhaps you'd have better luck price wise. As for the action, I'd say she does it fairly well. She doesn't swallow which is a bummer, she actually seems to almost run away as soon as you blast off LOL. Not worth the hundred in my opinion, but definitely 60 if you can haggle towards that price point.

  12. #21528

    Intel on Northside Ronnie

    Gentlemen, can anyone share any intel on this young lady?

    Safety threat? Services, attitude, etc?

    PM is fine. Please and thank you so much!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...q/799114051362

  13. #21527

    Thanks for all the good advices

    Yes, strip clubs sounds like a better choice here in JAX. But I have limited time available (only can do this during the day) and don't have lot of energy to build up relationship with strippers. I just miss the established AMPs back in NE where you can get it done in 2 hrs and they rotate their girls every 3 months.

    One of the senior mentioned Orlando AMP but it is too far and takes too much time.

    I was even thinking about buying a 2 bed condo somewhere on beach Blvd. and rent 1 k per month to one or two providers. Just so I have a steady place to go. I mentioned this to the one I was seeing before she raised her rates. I guess she was just too stupid to understand that was a life time opportunity for her to turn around her life or she has never met anyone can actually do something like that!

  14. #21526

    Thick girls that are rough

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    If you willing to break open 20 k on the hobby, and it's no issue. Why even touch STG. There is like less than 5 providers on there that is worth what they quote. Hell in my 20's I would solely hit the strip clubs. Its hard to strike out, and possiblity to get mugged is low. So many UTR. Since I tipped generously. Now in Jax. Hell to the no. Well I switched from the dancers to providers for 1, because I got out the sugar daddy life. I haven't tipped here for a while. All these ladies are sub par.

    Also I like BBWs, but here it's like they are either sloppy fat, or hard like a linebacker. (A little venting LOL).

    Yah if you got the play money then sit down, at a strip, get some food, relax, and work the room.
    Man let me tell you how much it hurts my pelvis when I thought I was with a soft plushie soft bow when it turns out I'm dry humping a Boulder. Trust me I've been fooled killed my whole drive. And there are even some girls who have big butts but are solid as steel. At least at a strip club when she greets you can get a feel. Plus the food at strip clubs are actually pretty good people give me a crazy look for it but the food is good plus you'll see at least a couple of 9 and 8's walking around.

  15. #21525

    A little delay but as for Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    She's by JIA at a notel that hasnt or doesn't get mentioned at all. I saw her about 2 weeks ago. If you had taken a closer look at her face she may still have the reminisce of a shiner on her left eye. When I saw her it was swollen and Jen had difficulties seeing through it. Several bruises as well. Smh.

    Jen has never received a negative report that I can remember. Sure, maybe a ghosting report but nothin of robbing a client or her play room being sketchy of any loitering 3rd parties. Jen is no longer her spinner self of 3-4 years ago. She's gotten thick. A little too thick for my taste. But my loyalty reciprocates how shes treated me in the past. The plus side is that her tits are huge now. So them milk containers hanging just over my face while she rides me, is a special treat. Jens getting up there in age. But when it comes to attitude and accomodation, she wins over many of these other skeezing providers. She's gotten many good reviews in the past and several of them were mention with her bestie Rikki *RIP.

    So, for the big man monger who felt the need to beat the shit out of her, Thanks for fucking up one of reliable Providers. Couldve at least paid her a little somethin for your little stupid fetish. Hope you got your rocks off, Fuck Face.
    Like to give room in between reviews, but I don't know was a little disappointed. Was expecting her to look better. As a provider she's good no playing games no time watching. However. From her pictures was expecting more. She look ok. From the way she talks, one can assume she is a transitioning junkie. Like she take a little something but it's not serious. Would of like the cheek check to be longer, although I must say if I probably told her to do it longer she probably comply. She rode me for a little bit which was a plus. Yet not for long. K-9 was great though. She's nice acted like we knew each other. Never saw her LOL. Had wipes. No db-is nearby, clear he was in a mustang. Had a cracked out looking roomy.

    I say a 6/10. Yet that's just me, bet someone probably give her better ratings. Also she was at that run down doetell under the underpass of kings.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape