Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Whatever happened to...

+ Add Report
Page 63 of 150 FirstFirst ... 13 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 113 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 2236
This blog is moderated by ActionJohn
  1. #1306

    85 Allen Road

    Was meandering around traffic on 285 and turned down Allen Road. Reminded me of the house on Allen Road that was a massage place. Run by a red head, Patricia I think, then later taken over by her son and it went to hell. Also think it was wiped out by the Sandy Springs citification clean sweep. Used to have some good times there and wonder where some of those ladies landed. Granted, this is like a couple decades ago. Sorta pre-dated the Internet as I remember she accused me of posting about her place online and was livid. I hadn't but at the time I worked in IT so in her mind I was the obvious culprit. She was a bit of a loose cannon but she pulled in some quality p for masseuses. And sometimes things leveled up. Just reminiscing after the drive.

    Also remember there was an old massage line phone where you would call and get the line up for the day. Its how I met that crazy big boobed British chick. She was hot but plastic.

  2. #1305
    Quote Originally Posted by HaneDales  [View Original Post]
    Haven't heard from her in a while. She may be traveling but curious to see if anyone else knows.
    Last time I saw her was on the 12th. She has been MIA ever since. Contact number that I have just goes to voicemail and has been for over a week. She did tell me she was trying to get a day job and do this less but I've heard that from her before. I'm sure she will pop back up soon or I hope anyway.

  3. #1304

    Second this

    Haven't heard from her in a while. She may be traveling but curious to see if anyone else knows.

    Quote Originally Posted by RayPrince  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have heathers current contact information? And not a link to the seeking page.

  4. #1303

    Heather contact

    Does anyone have heathers current contact information? And not a link to the seeking page.

  5. #1302

    Clean but mentally unstable

    She's one of those can keep it together, doesn't do any party flavors. Her issues come with mentally unstable (fake happy, but sad and depressed type of loony).

    She was arrested before for selling ass and I've seen the mugshots. Then after that, she went private residence.

    Quote Originally Posted by TimeToPost  [View Original Post]
    Wow. That's a blast from the past! I saw her once in Snellville and one more time after she moved to Lithia Springs because I happened to be in the area. Otherwise, yeah. That's way too far for me. I remember her being obsessed with cleanliness. That's absolutely not a bad thing, but she took it to another level!

  6. #1301

    Jada2000

    Quote Originally Posted by HaneDales  [View Original Post]
    What happened to this girl? She had a house she hosted in and then moved to lithos springs, Hiram, Dallas, GA.

    She apparently married some dyke-looking woman but is not actually living with her? Men aren't the only ones having a falling out. Lmfao. Anyways, her google number hasn't changed. She has a number now for Personal Cleaning-Aide has her business. Not going to post that as it could be a legit civvy pursuit but more than likely I get the sense she is providing on the side for her regulars. Sadly I don't frequent her area of town too often due to work.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jada-esc...-springs-26652#erotic.

    Google number: 404-919-5087.
    Wow. That's a blast from the past! I saw her once in Snellville and one more time after she moved to Lithia Springs because I happened to be in the area. Otherwise, yeah. That's way too far for me. I remember her being obsessed with cleanliness. That's absolutely not a bad thing, but she took it to another level!

  7. #1300

    Jada2000 (Tiffany)

    What happened to this girl? She had a house she hosted in and then moved to lithos springs, Hiram, Dallas, GA.

    She apparently married some dyke-looking woman but is not actually living with her? Men aren't the only ones having a falling out. Lmfao. Anyways, her google number hasn't changed. She has a number now for Personal Cleaning-Aide has her business. Not going to post that as it could be a legit civvy pursuit but more than likely I get the sense she is providing on the side for her regulars. Sadly I don't frequent her area of town too often due to work.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jada-esc...-springs-26652#erotic.

    Google number: 404-919-5087.

  8. #1299
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    More than likely like Bea is just mainly doing OF content stuff.
    I'm afraid she's not on OF. She logs in almost every day, but doesn't post anything. She hasn't posted since March or April. Also she doesn't respond to any message on there. She doesn't respond on her Instagram either.

    If anyone knows how to reach or schedule an appointment, please let me know.

    Thanks.

  9. #1298
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Petite Lauren

    Anyone know what happened to petite Lauren. She was 5 foot 4 and around 125 lbs. She has been around since backpage days. She has fell off the radar though. She would provide services in Buckhead.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails b15e0f57bc20179fba2b42e61861d58f2355654.jpg‎   b15e0f57bc20179fba2b42e61861d58f235.jpg‎   861bfd580f707b25e1c3aba57bfd45422.jpg‎  

  10. #1297
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by PopUpMenu123  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4704086486

    Does anyone know what happened to her? She hasn't posted since April 15th.
    More than likely like Bea is just mainly doing OF content stuff.

  11. #1296

    What happened to Aubrey?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4704086486

    Does anyone know what happened to her? She hasn't posted since April 15th.

  12. #1295
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Anyone Know What Happened To Kandy?

    There used to be a provider named Kandy in the Morrow area who would come down to Norcross and Marietta. Arse was stupid thick. I wonder if she will make a come back in the scene but I haven't seen anything pop up on her. If anyone knows lmk. Maybe she moved out of state. That is what a lot of the goodies I've had did.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9e5d813eb2e29bfcc8f0013cd276c9ad_f.jpg‎  

  13. #1294
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobt45  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know Anna? I used to see her about twice a year but her email bounces and there's no answer on either phone number I had for her. I'm thinkin she may have retired but I'm not sure. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    Bob.
    According to another guy she moved to Florida. I bet she got out of the biz she easily could go mainstream my favorite provider ever. Felt like she was an actual date whenever with her.

  14. #1293

    Johnny Mapalo

    Sure miss those reports and adventures. If it's the. 20 bump in QV prices I would gladly donate 1. 0 to get him mongering and posting again. Perhaps he could start a Go Fund Me page. Don't know if it's just me but it seems the AA ladies are slower to get back from the Covid (just based on the number advertising). The AA women used to outnumber the the white women on Adult Search but it has flipped and the white women now outnumber the AA women 2 to 1 on this site. I ask, and not a single one of the AA strippers I deal with has taken the vaccine and some have told me they are scared to take it (which I understand). Perhaps the AA escort pool is so shallow that it's derailed Johnny. Anyway, looking forward to his comeback to liven up the board.

  15. #1292
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by Xxxx9998  [View Original Post]
    Mixture of apartments and hotels. Dude would be in parking lot spotting the mongers and taking down license plates. Suspect he was also the guy manning the phone and texting.
    I've had this happen once. There was a tight young noob provider. Super tight kat. She is no longer around however the woman who took her spot is using her number. I hate hotel room spots like this. The room they pick is right by the office on the second floor. Sketchy asf and if I meet a provider who has a room location like this again I'm dipping. It makes it obvious who is coming in and out. Anyways I thought I was texting her but it was someone else. I knew this because she told me don't text certain things because they will know. Possibly a dude was responding the whole time and asking me to see her again hours after my interaction. Setup. I blocked this number realizing it was a dude speaking and not the girl. Especially from what she told me. This dude changes numbers contacts me the next day LOL with some sketchy rates. I'm aware of dudes or handlers responding to mongerers as if they are the lady. Sketchy asf.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape