Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #8459

    Chlo164

    Quote Originally Posted by StewPitt  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/8d9f6...6-069502c997be

    I texted back and forth with her a couple weeks ago and I asked her are your boob real. Her exact words were " Hell No, I've got boob job, tummy tuck.

    Liposuction etc etc and said she spent 17 k for everything. Thats exactly what she told me, this was like 2 weeks ago.
    She has also had a hysterectomy, so no worries about becoming a daddy.

  2. #8458

    Which of these can host and is a good time?

    From the ones you've actually had a date with, which is a good time and can host?

    Quote Originally Posted by JShelly  [View Original Post]
    Chlo164 - https://www.seeking.com/member/8d9f6...-069502c997be..

    3. 5 $ ppm and already talked about here.

    Marss2021 - https://www.seeking.com/member/65c14...7-4945e57396d5.

    Very desperate agreed to 3 $ from 4 $. And everything is right now in the next 30 minutes or 1 hr. BBBJ probably BBFS.

    Glasshafful - https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...4-6d1db5206f2f..

    Great session and maintains very good. Seems she does nothing but expects you to do all. Never saw such a huge C. Old but everything is straight up because of operations or I don't kow. Got down to 3 $ from $4. Probably BBFS.

    Lulu_143 - https://www.seeking.com/member/e7f9d...-5442cb03e824..

    Waste of time. She is there only for talk.

    Sweetprincess - https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...3-ce29ee969d8b..

    She promised everything like literally anal etc. Etc.

    Dsierra - https://www.seeking.com/member/5bea5...-51d51fe80822..

    Agreed to 2. 5 $ can't host, probably agrees to everything.

    Lynn0402 - https://www.seeking.com/member/a365d...d-1fbe132c38e7.

    Cartersville young got down to 2. 5 $, but only safe. Ready anywhere car, hotel anywhere.

    Sugar37282 - https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...a-125d9bd96de1..

    Absolute waster of time. She is sweet but wants money in advance, no matter how much I convinced to meet for the money even for 1 min, she refused. Probably a fake.

    MyPleasure21 - https://www.seeking.com/member/e51a6...-5ff742696f49..

    Very business, massage+play+FS. 3 $ cannot host. May be will try sometime.

  3. #8457

    Think you could change those links and repost?

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaGuy70  [View Original Post]
    That would be super helpful. .
    Chlo164 - https://www.seeking.com/member/8d9f6...-069502c997be..

    3. 5 $ ppm and already talked about here.

    Marss2021 - https://www.seeking.com/member/65c14...7-4945e57396d5.

    Very desperate agreed to 3 $ from 4 $. And everything is right now in the next 30 minutes or 1 hr. BBBJ probably BBFS.

    Glasshafful - https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...4-6d1db5206f2f..

    Great session and maintains very good. Seems she does nothing but expects you to do all. Never saw such a huge C. Old but everything is straight up because of operations or I don't kow. Got down to 3 $ from $4. Probably BBFS.

    Lulu_143 - https://www.seeking.com/member/e7f9d...-5442cb03e824..

    Waste of time. She is there only for talk.

    Sweetprincess - https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...3-ce29ee969d8b..

    She promised everything like literally anal etc. Etc.

    Dsierra - https://www.seeking.com/member/5bea5...-51d51fe80822..

    Agreed to 2. 5 $ can't host, probably agrees to everything.

    Lynn0402 - https://www.seeking.com/member/a365d...d-1fbe132c38e7.

    Cartersville young got down to 2. 5 $, but only safe. Ready anywhere car, hotel anywhere.

    Sugar37282 - https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...a-125d9bd96de1..

    Absolute waster of time. She is sweet but wants money in advance, no matter how much I convinced to meet for the money even for 1 min, she refused. Probably a fake.

    MyPleasure21 - https://www.seeking.com/member/e51a6...-5ff742696f49..

    Very business, massage+play+FS. 3 $ cannot host. May be will try sometime.

  4. #8456
    Quote Originally Posted by Also3030  [View Original Post]
    All these links go directly to your mail box on SA.
    That was mistake. I copied all the links from my inbox, whom ever I interacted with. Please use the names that I had provided to search in SA.

  5. #8455
    Quote Originally Posted by JShelly  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Have been talking to few SBs (in last 2 days) and just want to put down few connections I have made (majority bad connections), but hoping it might be useful to any. Because this is a huge help and resource for me (not wasting time and money).

    Chlo164 - https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...1-67d967dcb678.

    3. 5 $ ppm and already talked about here.

    Marss2021 - https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...0-9a341b1811c4.

    Very desperate agreed to 3 $ from 4 $. And everything is right now in the next 30 mins or 1 hr. BBBJ probably BBFS.

    Glasshafful - https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...4-6d1db5206f2f.

    Great session and maintains very good. Seems she does nothing but expects you to do all. Never saw such a huge C. Old but everything is straight up because of operations or I don't kow. Got down to 3 $ from $4. Probably BBFS.

    Lulu_143 - https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...c-500ff2958d5e.

    Waste of time. She is there only for talk.

    Sweetprincess - https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...3-ce29ee969d8b.

    She promised everything like literally anal etc. etc.

    Dsierra - https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...3-f2df87490930.

    Agreed to 2. 5 $ can't host, probably agrees to everything.

    Lynn0402 - https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...b-8b7f19291b68.

    Cartersville young got down to 2. 5 $, but only safe. Ready anywhere car, hotel anywhere.

    Sugar37282 - https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...a-125d9bd96de1.

    Absolute waster of time. She is sweet but wants money in advance, no matter how much I convinced to meet for the money even for 1 min, she refused. Probably a fake.

    MyPleasure21 - https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...9-79da7bdd6fe9.

    Very business, massage+play+FS. 3 $ cannot host. May be will try sometime.

    It is very expensive to shed out 3 $-4 $ every time.

    Hope everyone has the best times.
    All these links go directly to your mail box on SA.

  6. #8454

    Think you could change those links and repost?

    That would be super helpful. .

    Quote Originally Posted by JShelly  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Have been talking to few SBs (in last 2 days) and just want to put down few connections I have made (majority bad connections), but hoping it might be useful to any. Because this is a huge help and resource for me (not wasting time and money).

    Chlo164 - https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...1-67d967dcb678.

    3. 5 $ ppm and already talked about here.

    Marss2021 - https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...0-9a341b1811c4.

    Very desperate agreed to 3 $ from 4 $. And everything is right now in the next 30 mins or 1 hr. BBBJ probably BBFS.

    Glasshafful - https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...4-6d1db5206f2f.

  7. #8453

    SB Report Jun

    Hi,

    Have been talking to few SBs (in last 2 days) and just want to put down few connections I have made (majority bad connections), but hoping it might be useful to any. Because this is a huge help and resource for me (not wasting time and money).

    Chlo164 - https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...1-67d967dcb678.

    3. 5 $ ppm and already talked about here.

    Marss2021 - https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...0-9a341b1811c4.

    Very desperate agreed to 3 $ from 4 $. And everything is right now in the next 30 mins or 1 hr. BBBJ probably BBFS.

    Glasshafful - https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...4-6d1db5206f2f.

    Great session and maintains very good. Seems she does nothing but expects you to do all. Never saw such a huge C. Old but everything is straight up because of operations or I don't kow. Got down to 3 $ from $4. Probably BBFS.

    Lulu_143 - https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...c-500ff2958d5e.

    Waste of time. She is there only for talk.

    Sweetprincess - https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...3-ce29ee969d8b.

    She promised everything like literally anal etc. etc.

    Dsierra - https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...3-f2df87490930.

    Agreed to 2. 5 $ can't host, probably agrees to everything.

    Lynn0402 - https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...b-8b7f19291b68.

    Cartersville young got down to 2. 5 $, but only safe. Ready anywhere car, hotel anywhere.

    Sugar37282 - https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...a-125d9bd96de1.

    Absolute waster of time. She is sweet but wants money in advance, no matter how much I convinced to meet for the money even for 1 min, she refused. Probably a fake.

    MyPleasure21 - https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...9-79da7bdd6fe9.

    Very business, massage+play+FS. 3 $ cannot host. May be will try sometime.

    It is very expensive to shed out 3 $-4 $ every time.

    Hope everyone has the best times.

  8. #8452

    This one seem familiar

    I'd like to say she def was a SB a while back, not sure on her services.

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddio  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. She seems a bit of a pro is why I'm seeking more understanding. Did you guys discuss an amount? Your $$ makes me think 200. Again thanks.

    I love this forum for all of us mongers.

    As always may the pussy be with you.

    SD.

  9. #8451
    Quote Originally Posted by JoyDrop  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone spent any time with this one? She's a Latina massage therapist in Alpharetta.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e51a6...c-5ff742696f49

    Any feedback is appreciated. Feel free to send a PM if you'd prefer.
    I sent you a PM. It's like she attended a seminar on tactics of fleecing sugar daddies and such. It gets quite tedious.

  10. #8450
    Quote Originally Posted by QuartJess  [View Original Post]
    Below is a short review of her when she had an older profile. I have not repeated.

    AK1215 - is real. I met with her not too long ago for BBFS & BBBJ. She's a little heavier than her pics would suggest, though. The damage was 200 $.
    She stood me up for a meet. Never heard from her after that.

  11. #8449
    Quote Originally Posted by JoyDrop  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone spent any time with this one? She's a Latina massage therapist in Alpharetta.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e51a6...c-5ff742696f49

    Any feedback is appreciated. Feel free to send a PM if you'd prefer.
    Below is a short review of her when she had an older profile. I have not repeated.

    AK1215 - is real. I met with her not too long ago for BBFS & BBBJ. She's a little heavier than her pics would suggest, though. The damage was 200 $.

  12. #8448

    I chatted with her

    Quote Originally Posted by JoyDrop  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone spent any time with this one? She's a Latina massage therapist in Alpharetta.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e51a6...c-5ff742696f49

    Any feedback is appreciated. Feel free to send a PM if you'd prefer.
    I chatted with her about a month ago, but never met her. She was a bit crazy, in a good way. Very silly and playful, kept sending videos of herself. I got the feeling she is legit, but she also felt a bit pro'ish, which is why I did not pursue. If you end up meeting her, let me know how it goes.

  13. #8447
    Has anyone spent any time with this one? She's a Latina massage therapist in Alpharetta.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e51a6...c-5ff742696f49

    Any feedback is appreciated. Feel free to send a PM if you'd prefer.

  14. #8446

    CC Love

    She offered multiple rounds for a couple of hours per meetup / agreed to do weekly meetups / initially requested 3 bills then eventually escalated to as much as 8 bills. That's when I was given the down and out speech to validate the amount requested. After that message I lost interest.

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddio  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. She seems a bit of a pro is why I'm seeking more understanding. Did you guys discuss an amount? Your $$ makes me think 200. Again thanks.

    I love this forum for all of us mongers.

    As always may the pussy be with you.

    SD.

  15. #8445

    CC Love in Cartersville

    Thanks for the info. She seems a bit of a pro is why I'm seeking more understanding. Did you guys discuss an amount? Your $$ makes me think 200. Again thanks.

    I love this forum for all of us mongers.

    As always may the pussy be with you.

    SD.

    Quote Originally Posted by MatteoRusso  [View Original Post]
    She's messaged me multiple times to meetup. She's definitely DTF. Apparently she's in a financial situation and really needs financial assistance. I particularly don't like banging women that's desperate since they are more focused on getting more out of you opposed to doing the deed. I lost interest in our messages after she tried to change the terms $$.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape