Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 799 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 299 699 749 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 849 899 ... LastLast
Results 11,971 to 11,985 of 18342
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6372
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/c7236...1-89f31aeaca6e

    Probably a pro and desperate. DM me is you are interested.
    Interesting. I finally found a post where the SB admits she' a "heavy smoker. " She's definitely targeting a specific clientele.

  2. #6371

    Anyone remember profile name

    Quote Originally Posted by ParisT312  [View Original Post]
    I met up with her pre-covid on Seeking but I have not been able to get in touch with her recently. She also disables and changes her profile handle quite frequently, so curious if anyone had any luck. If so, please DM, thanks!
    Do you remember her profile name?

  3. #6370

    GPS in Arlington

    Found this one on SA who had messaged me a few months back when I wasn't a premium member. She responded and we began exchanging messages. I had a feeling, based on her profile that she probably had GPS, but figured it was worth a try. Unfortunately, she wouldn't cough up a number and I never go first. She got mad and blocked me so I can't post a link, but she goes by Carmen and is in Arlington. Here's some of her private pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210615-204626_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210615-204648_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210615-204657_Chrome.jpg‎  

  4. #6369
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedXtra  [View Original Post]
    Dude, this wasn't meant to be a review of the girl. I was relating my experience about her having her periods start during the act. I haven't made a suggestion about avoiding her or reaching out to her.
    What you posted has literally zero to do with this forum. Maybe you meant to post it in Penthouse Letters or a period fetish site or text it to one of your buddies, and it ended up here instead.

  5. #6368
    Quote Originally Posted by ParisT312  [View Original Post]
    I met up with her pre-covid on Seeking but I have not been able to get in touch with her recently. She also disables and changes her profile handle quite frequently, so curious if anyone had any luck. If so, please DM, thanks!
    Nice body. I'd be interested in the link as well.

  6. #6367

    Joajoajo

    Seen this one a few times. Submissive and decent lay. Easy set up, understands she's there for sex and nothing else. BBBJ, BBFSCIP. She seems to have a problem with tearing, the first time the hotel bed looked like a shark attack. Apparently its happened before. https://www.seeking.com/member/5a2a4...a-bfbe3a04d5bd.

  7. #6366

    Jbd7898

    Met up with her recently, I had fucked her a few years ago when she was a student at GWU. Back than she wasn't the hottest but was horny, young and willing to do anything cheap. The years haven't been kind, she's bigger than her pics. I bailed on her after seeing her in person. https://www.seeking.com/member/e8f57...a-fd2f9d44e24d.

  8. #6365

    Anyone see her on Seeking recently?

    I met up with her pre-covid on Seeking but I have not been able to get in touch with her recently. She also disables and changes her profile handle quite frequently, so curious if anyone had any luck. If so, please DM, thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 86e8d96b07c2d8d1e11a6d29e70c32c392d39019-1.jpg‎  

  9. #6364
    Quote Originally Posted by AksWorld  [View Original Post]
    Thanks I was able to find the review that you were referring. I am able to get her down to 350 for 2 hours but I need to check if she does the BBBJ because the last reviewer said that she doesn't. If she doesn't then I will pass on.
    It's worth it just for the one time especially if she's lowering her price. She has a great body but anything after one time is too much of a headache with her.

  10. #6363
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    If you are going to write a review please provide a link or name.
    Dude, this wasn't meant to be a review of the girl. I was relating my experience about her having her periods start during the act. I haven't made a suggestion about avoiding her or reaching out to her.

  11. #6362

    Link or name?

    If you are going to write a review please provide a link or name.

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedXtra  [View Original Post]
    So, last evening I was with this chick and after one round of oral in all combinations 69 etc. I go for round 2 15 to 20 minutes later and she is riding me nicely. Actually, fucking me from top. After about 15 minutes of that, we attempt to change positions and notice that her period had started. Copious amounts of blood. She asked if I wanted to continue as she was ok with it. I was game. So, on we went. First doggy and then standing mish. Big mistake. Blood started to spread and I couldn't stand the smell and it was not helping. So, I tapped out and asked for BJ finish.

    Of course, I tried get her to agree to anal at first. But she didn't bite. She might have agreed if I had said that I was uncomfortable with vaginal sex at that point. But, I wasn't sure. And was horny enough to bang regardless.

    So, I guess I narrowly missed having her start bleeding into my mouth!! Redeeming aspect of the entire episode was that she has good head game and she swallows.

  12. #6361

    Surfing the Red tide

    So, last evening I was with this chick and after one round of oral in all combinations 69 etc. I go for round 2 15 to 20 minutes later and she is riding me nicely. Actually, fucking me from top. After about 15 minutes of that, we attempt to change positions and notice that her period had started. Copious amounts of blood. She asked if I wanted to continue as she was ok with it. I was game. So, on we went. First doggy and then standing mish. Big mistake. Blood started to spread and I couldn't stand the smell and it was not helping. So, I tapped out and asked for BJ finish.

    Of course, I tried get her to agree to anal at first. But she didn't bite. She might have agreed if I had said that I was uncomfortable with vaginal sex at that point. But, I wasn't sure. And was horny enough to bang regardless.

    So, I guess I narrowly missed having her start bleeding into my mouth!! Redeeming aspect of the entire episode was that she has good head game and she swallows.

  13. #6360
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/d024b...6-eb40189a32fd

    Just drop this one. She a little curvy and thick. She not fat, but borderline. Dress slutly most of the time I see her. Nice big boob, but sex with her was not fun. She a dead fish in bed. She had a BF and always feeling guilty about it during sex. No kissing. She doesn't drive so had to pick her up. She lives DC / Bethesda MD line, and doesn't host. Also got a feeling she high volume. A few times she said someone else was paying for her uber.
    Thanks for the info.

    I talked to this one before. She first wanted to meet for lunch for a 100. Then she would meet me for 300. I suggested we skip lunch and go direct to meeting for 400 just to Guage her reaction. Crickets.

  14. #6359
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedXtra  [View Original Post]
    Ok. Now for an update. She quickly agreed to 400. Then she asks about apps and how I would pay etc. I said that I only use cash. Then she says she never meets in a hotel first time. She prefers to meet in public twice. I then suggested we meet for coffee as a meet and greet and if either of us were not comfortable, we can call it off. She then asks if she will get an allowance for that meet. I said no. She then says she cannot meet as her time is not free. I told her that my money was not free either.

    If anyone talks about apps, just ignore them. They don't plan on meeting you and they are just out to fleece you.
    My experience on SDM is that the women who are Premium members (as she is) are pros or wannabe pros. Her angle seems to be get an allowance and rinse.

  15. #6358

    Xoeysexy

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d024b...6-eb40189a32fd

    Just drop this one. She a little curvy and thick. She not fat, but borderline. Dress slutly most of the time I see her. Nice big boob, but sex with her was not fun. She a dead fish in bed. She had a BF and always feeling guilty about it during sex. No kissing. She doesn't drive so had to pick her up. She lives DC / Bethesda MD line, and doesn't host. Also got a feeling she high volume. A few times she said someone else was paying for her uber.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape