Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,316 to 9,330 of 13594
-
06-16-21 00:35 #4279Senior Member

Posts: 272Heather
Sister? I'm interested. Can you PM me the info?
Originally Posted by SeeMeOnce
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 23:03 #4278Regular Member

Posts: 2No Luck Either
I have unsuccessfully tried twice to get a hold of Sarah Jane. Does she have hours that she adheres to? I don't see them listed on RR ad.
Originally Posted by Jsmw1980
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 22:36 #4277Senior Member

Posts: 1101Sarah Jane
I guess I'm the one who has posted about her so much. I have no idea why she doesn't respond well to most people. She's does fine with me. Guess I'm lucky.
Originally Posted by Cloud1987
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 22:21 #4276Administrator

Posts: 5264Recent Action
When a person that has lost access to their account writes us and wants to recover it I tell them to find two senior members who have been members for five years and have at lease 250 posts who will vouch for them. The reason for the post count is that I want people who are active.
This guy can use whatever criterion he wants to give or not give contact info. He's obviously not pimping her, he just wants active members to get the info. If you don't like what he posts then add him to your ignore list and scroll on by. Those of you who couldn't do that simple thing got it done for you.
A2
-
06-15-21 20:58 #4275Senior Member

Posts: 101Sarah Jane
Yeah I'm pretty much done trying to get her to respond. Ol dude who keeps posting about her got me interested. But it's just a waste if she won't reply.
Originally Posted by ZeroDark13
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 18:24 #4274Senior Member

Posts: 176No shit.
She answers off the bat then when you ask for details its crickets!
Originally Posted by ZeroDark13
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 18:07 #4273Senior Member

Posts: 52Zoey
Saw Zoey last weekend. It was a good experience, damnn she got a killer ass. Only downside is she made me wait for quite sometime and kept on rambling random shit which I care less. CBJ, which is a big let down for me. Will repeat if I got no option.
-
06-15-21 11:29 #4272Senior Member

Posts: 222[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-15-21 11:15 #4271Senior Member

Posts: 1101She's my atf. Some say she's hard to reach sometimes so keep trying. She is the best at sucking dick I've ever had. Damn!
Originally Posted by Froggy69
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 11:10 #4270Senior Member

Posts: 256Re: Sarah Jane
Option 1: Go to a bookstore and buy a very large book, something that will take you a long time to read. You'll need something to do while you're waiting for her to respond to your text (s). I recommend the unabridged version of "The Stand".
Originally Posted by Froggy69
[View Original Post]
Option 2: Realize that life is too short to wait around for a GPS unicorn provider who has problems in her past that folks on this forum have chosen to conveniently ignore, find a provider that will actually respond in a timely fashion and schedule visits with you. Note: You should be prepared to spend more money than usual on this option.
Option 3: Invest in high quality masturbation technology, wait for sentient sex robots to become a reality.
-
06-15-21 10:32 #4269Senior Member

Posts: 53120 posts, WTF
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-15-21 09:20 #4268Regular Member

Posts: 6Sarah Jane
Trying to meet up with her for first time. Recommend her? Reviews?? Thanks for any info!
-
06-15-21 09:15 #4267Senior Member

Posts: 184Lady Jane
I had a visit with lady Jane. She has a nice hotel in the east end.
I've seen her before and always enjoyed my time with her.
She's a older MILF and had wonderful skills.
Reasonable investment with a great return!
Definitely a repeat in the near future.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lady-jan...e-941503-added
-
06-15-21 08:02 #4266Senior Member

Posts: 176Lmao
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-15-21 06:24 #4265Regular Member

Posts: 16Lol.
This all reads like a bad MLM script.
Originally Posted by Lukos832
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






