Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 623 of 907 FirstFirst ... 123 523 573 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 673 723 ... LastLast
Results 9,331 to 9,345 of 13594
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4264
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #4263
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  3. #4262

    Thank you for the help

    Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillee  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad you guys made a connection. Everything I said about her was true to the best of my knowledge. She's not a SW or cheap girl. She is a quality young lady. Maybe that's what most are looking for. Glad I could help.
    Thank you, Lukos.

  4. #4261
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukos832  [View Original Post]
    I just got home having dinner with her. She is a nice and good hearted pretty lady. After dinner we talked more in my car and kissed some. GREAT kisser. I'm just responding because of calling bullshit. Thanks Lukos.
    I'm glad you guys made a connection. Everything I said about her was true to the best of my knowledge. She's not a SW or cheap girl. She is a quality young lady. Maybe that's what most are looking for. Glad I could help.

  5. #4260

    I'm the one guy

    Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillee  [View Original Post]
    That's her rules. I don't care either way. I'm pretty much out of it.
    I just got home having dinner with her. She is a nice and good hearted pretty lady. After dinner we talked more in my car and kissed some. GREAT kisser. I'm just responding because of calling bullshit. Thanks Lukos.

  6. #4259
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #4258
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #4257

    Utr

    Ok. After a ridiculous number of inquiries new rules have to be enacted. I have deleted all inquiries from my in box. If you want to inquire now you must be a senior with at least 120 posts that are legitimate. No she will not see you in a car or adult theater. She is outcall to residence or nice hotel. She will not see you if you see SW's. She will not see you if you use drugs. She is looking for mature regulars. Once or twice a week. Low volume. She will start slow until she is comfortable. Looking for long term. No hit it and quit it. Quality girl. No I'm not getting anything for this. Helping a friend only. Send message only if you want Quality and can be invested. She has only accepted one at this point and only looking for one or two more.

  9. #4256
    Thanks everyone. I'm hoping to see Sarah Jane at this point. I appreciate the info.

    Quote Originally Posted by SeeMeOnce  [View Original Post]
    Pulling on. She saw me during a visit from Aunt Flo. Acted surprised when I showed her the evidence. Will not repeat. Concur about pics and smoky room. Saw her sister Heather when I was in a pinch and did a review. Slightly better and her wet kitty got it done for me but I will not repeat on either one bro! SMO.

  10. #4255
    Any decent reviews on providers willing to travel for outcall? Looking for more of a companionship / dinner / massage / GFE type experience with no excessive drama. Been burned twice on travel deposits and a couple no shows.

  11. #4254
    Quote Originally Posted by Daboyz22  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys.

    Any info on this lady?

    I tried to search the forum but didn't see anything on this Jessi a.

    Thanks.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...529/5029756842
    Pulling on. She saw me during a visit from Aunt Flo. Acted surprised when I showed her the evidence. Will not repeat. Concur about pics and smoky room. Saw her sister Heather when I was in a pinch and did a review. Slightly better and her wet kitty got it done for me but I will not repeat on either one bro! SMO.

  12. #4253
    Quote Originally Posted by Daboyz22  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys.

    Any info on this lady?

    I tried to search the forum but didn't see anything on this Jessi a.

    Thanks.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...529/5029756842
    Here's my take. I visited her a couple years ago. Back then she didn't advertise her age and her pics were old so I was surprised to find a granny. She was a lot heavier than her pics at that time. She had a smokers raspy voice and her room was smoky. All turn offs for me but I had a load to get rid of. Good BBBJ but no cim. I told her she needed to update her ads. She has but still uses a filter for her pics. Just not my type.

  13. #4252

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by Daboyz22  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys.

    Any info on this lady?

    I tried to search the forum but didn't see anything on this Jessi a.

    Thanks.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...529/5029756842
    Seen her a couple times. BBBJ is just ok. Has a gumming option if you're into that sort of thing. Haven't had FS but it's on the menu.

    I would repeat if in need because the price is right, but there are better options out there.

  14. #4251

    Jessica

    Hey guys.

    Any info on this lady?

    I tried to search the forum but didn't see anything on this Jessi a.

    Thanks.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...529/5029756842

  15. #4250
    Senior Member


    Posts: 431

    Little Mama in Shively

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyReb0706  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for that. I just haven't seen any reviews so I was a bit apprehensive.
    I have seen her many times and still see her often. She is awesome. Great looking and very pleasant. One of the best BBBJ's you can get in Louisville.

    Not a big fan of the car visit thing, but I have never had any issues out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape