Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 427 of 870 FirstFirst ... 327 377 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 477 527 ... LastLast
Results 6,391 to 6,405 of 13041
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6651
    Quote Originally Posted by Jlh03  [View Original Post]
    Usually just pay the entry 40-60.

    And then I pay $ for everything else. Usually starts with a nice rim with me and then whatever I want no questions asked.
    Is the anal with her worth it LOL.

  2. #6650
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Happy feet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pahittare  [View Original Post]
    Several things that aren't true there, not always BBBJ, got it once. $99 is completely wrong, it's 35 for hh and then usually 200 or similar for FS. They sometimes advertise BBFS as well, which you won't get. It's a massage place on Sepulveda and Playa St in Fox Hills.
    I thought this was the happy feet place across from the shakey's and the big lots. The pictures are fake. No shit kamala. And the prices are out of wack. The minimum ask is 160 for FS and they get it too. If Eva is there, fine. Otherwise, it is near granny time.

  3. #6649
    Quote Originally Posted by Laxus4848  [View Original Post]
    What's the donation for Mary at Chen's?
    Usually just pay the entry 40-60.

    And then I pay $ for everything else. Usually starts with a nice rim with me and then whatever I want no questions asked.

  4. #6648
    Quote Originally Posted by VisitUSA  [View Original Post]
    Several things that aren't true there, not always BBBJ, got it once. $99 is completely wrong, it's 35 for hh and then usually 200 or similar for FS. They sometimes advertise BBFS as well, which you won't get. It's a massage place on Sepulveda and Playa St in Fox Hills.

  5. #6647

    Mary at Chen's

    Quote Originally Posted by Laxus4848  [View Original Post]
    What's the donation for Mary at Chen's?
    40 to enter. Then $ (may be less if you haggle) to enter her every which way.

    Hope you enjoy your stay at LA's most visited attraction.

  6. #6646
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    All in

    Quote Originally Posted by Laxus4848  [View Original Post]
    What's the donation for Mary at Chen's?
    I think it is more of a range.

    Entry is probably 50.

    Handjob 40.

    Blow job covered 60.

    Blowjob bare 80.

    FS covered 100.

    FS bare 120.

    Anal bare 140.

    Anal bare 160.

  7. #6645

    T G T B T Award


  8. #6644

    Thai places

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmy23  [View Original Post]
    Most of the Thai places are legit. Some are legit but have an occasional provider who will bend the rules because she needs the extra tip money. But it's tricky because if you misread the signs and make the wrong move at the wrong place or with the wrong provider you're going to make a horse's ass of yourself and create a scene real quick. The majority of them don't have much privacy. Just curtained off spaces with another guest right on the other side of the curtain.

    Joy Thai Massage at least used to offer extras. You had to make sure to ask for the "oil massage" and that seemed to be their sign that you wanted a happy ending. I haven't been there in over 10 years but it's still there and running, so I assume it hasn't changed much. Even there, YMMV. It was never more than HJ, and it was from a provider who may or may not be decent looking, and you may be able to get her top off if you're lucky, or possibly just roam over the clothes.
    Not really. Plenty of Thai places in LA and the SFV offer a HJ and even more once the provider knows you. I don't want to mention names here for the obvious reasons but fun is widely available at many Thai places including Joy's empire of massage joints.

  9. #6643
    What's the donation for Mary at Chen's?

  10. #6642

    Thai is challenging

    Quote Originally Posted by Laxus4848  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any recommendations for Thai massage places?
    Most of the Thai places are legit. Some are legit but have an occasional provider who will bend the rules because she needs the extra tip money. But it's tricky because if you misread the signs and make the wrong move at the wrong place or with the wrong provider you're going to make a horse's ass of yourself and create a scene real quick. The majority of them don't have much privacy. Just curtained off spaces with another guest right on the other side of the curtain.

    Joy Thai Massage at least used to offer extras. You had to make sure to ask for the "oil massage" and that seemed to be their sign that you wanted a happy ending. I haven't been there in over 10 years but it's still there and running, so I assume it hasn't changed much. Even there, YMMV. It was never more than HJ, and it was from a provider who may or may not be decent looking, and you may be able to get her top off if you're lucky, or possibly just roam over the clothes.

  11. #6641
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Pool floatie

    Quote Originally Posted by ValleyMonger  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for the same. The one in the valley that advertises it is not actually nuru.
    The house in Northridge has a mattress that is colder than a well digger's ass, but I think they may even have nuru gel available. I do not get the fascination, but hey, I enjoy about 25 mm of finger up my ass from time to time.

  12. #6640
    Does anyone have any recommendations for Thai massage places?

  13. #6639

    Downey

    Quote Originally Posted by PoorAndWeird  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to grimmy for the reference. $. 4 total.

    Middle aged Chinese provider. I wanted to but did not get get a BBBJ. Only cbbj so YMMV.

    She allowed roaming abd sucked nipples and balls.

    Nice place for the rate.

    Lakewood Blvd. , Corner of Lakewood and Gardendale.
    I'd recommend Downey Therapy over this place. I went to this place once and hit pay dirt- BBBJ + CIM from a young Chinese hottie, but all reports I've heard since then indicate I was extremely lucky so I haven't gone back.

    Downey Therapy has been around a good 25 years. It's on Paramount between Firestone and Imperial in the Hampshire Square strip mall. You can google it. Kind of an unassuming, low traffic place but always reliable and I've never had to haggle over tips there. Usually it's your typical AMP with 40 ish Korean providers, but there are some surprises there. Last time I ended up with a slim Latina in her early 20's who without asking or any word about tips got completely naked, climbed on and rode the shit out of me. I wasn't expecting FS that visit so only had $ on me, but I handed it to her and she didn't even count it. When I actually lived in Downey it was my go to place. Now It's 30 minutes out of my way so I don't make it up that often.

    Almost always, I go to these places just looking for HJ or BJ. If a girl asks what I want I usually negotiate for BJ and settle for HJ if I have to. But I’ve found in my many trips to DT they usually just do what they’re gonna do without asking, and they’ve never made a big deal about tips. Like I said, I don’t go looking for FS, but not too many of us are going to kick a provider off if she just climbs on and mounts you. As with all AMPs, YMMV and I’ve had providers ranging from early 20s and cute to late 40s and meh, but I’ve never come away disappointed.

  14. #6638
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Gold finger nonsense

    So I roll in and demand some quality time with Angela. The dragon mamasan lets me in to room 1, which is the former break room and has the temperature of Dubai in August. I was like, I need a darker room. Mamasan says Angela will move you soon.

    After lie 5 min, Angela takes me to the dark room with the bars on the ceiling to walk on my back.

    She says for me to wait 10 minutes so she can knock the shit out of some other monger.

    She comes back in. And then some fucko asked for her by name. Take a wild guess where she got Angela's name. The mamason said come back later Angela has broken the single day jack off record in the 90024 and the local union wants to have a mixer to celebrate.

    Angela comes in and the mood is ruined by the asshole monger in the next jack off pod saying "how old do you think I am" and then the girl says 17-18 - I was like of fuck, half of uni high is going to be here.

    Angela proceeded to get fresh with my asshole and after 20 minutes of directed dick work I added a deposit to the cumdump.

    The other girls were Tracy (this one might have dyed hair), Maggie. Who I saw without a mask finally, not bad, Vanessa, I think she has fakies, and Yuki, who must be the mamasan.

  15. #6637
    Quote Originally Posted by MistRum  [View Original Post]
    Now that the place in Venice is no more, what are the options for Nuru on the west side?
    I'm looking for the same. The one in the valley that advertises it is not actually nuru.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape