Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 734 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 234 634 684 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 784 834 1234 ... LastLast
Results 10,996 to 11,010 of 25027
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14032
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    Really sad to report Olive recently passed 2 days ago. She was clean for almost 2 yrs & looks like she had a relapse. This hobby can be really sad some times, I've stayed in touch with her as I know her & she was doing so well. RIP.
    Olive? The one that use to host in Cranston?

  2. #14031

    2 different Cassidy ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus777  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link or phone #? Is this the same girl as Cassidy moon in Ct?
    Cassidy moon and mystic cassidy are 2 different ladies. Saw the latter last week. She was definately buzzed but great head game.

  3. #14030
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus777  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link or phone #? Is this the same girl as Cassidy moon in Ct?
    https://eastern-connecticut.skiptheg...i/036076280343

    Pics are old be that's her, big booty.

  4. #14029

    Olive green eyed beauty.

    Really sad to report Olive recently passed 2 days ago. She was clean for almost 2 yrs & looks like she had a relapse. This hobby can be really sad some times, I've stayed in touch with her as I know her & she was doing so well. RIP.

  5. #14028
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    I was planning on seeing her she wanted 250 hh then 100 more for backdoor. I asked about BBBJ and she kinda flipped and said don't contact her again LOL. Then one of the reviews said her spot smelled like cat piss so I think I lucked out not wasting my money on her.
    Well her ad say oral with condom but she got the nerve to flipped out on you. Well thank God I know that now because that was the only reason I wanted to go see her and you just answer that question. So you saved me from getting cussed out.

  6. #14027
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1981  [View Original Post]
    Check out #13591.
    I was planning on seeing her she wanted 250 hh then 100 more for backdoor. I asked about BBBJ and she kinda flipped and said don't contact her again LOL. Then one of the reviews said her spot smelled like cat piss so I think I lucked out not wasting my money on her.

  7. #14026

    Azealia rose

    This girl has been around for quite a while. Interestingly I've seen no reports here. Anyone had any experience with her?

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...2213.htm?cat=1

  8. #14025
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie58  [View Original Post]
    Correct post is #13951.
    Thank you. That review was from a year ago. So maybe she change. I just wish she text me cause I would love to see her.

  9. #14024

    Typo

    Correct post is #13951.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1981  [View Original Post]
    Check out #13591.

  10. #14023
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    This girl is a rip off. I seen her a while back and caught her trying to get into my wallet.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...i/775093907702
    You're lucky that's all that happened. She's notorious for robbing guys with her boyfriend at knife point.

  11. #14022

    Coco reviewed

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    This girl been posting for the past 2 weeks and even offer anal. So I'm surprised no one has reviewed her yet. I wanted to go see her but she stop responding to my text so I didn't know if anyone in here saw her. I would like to know if she does BBBJ.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/741768943580
    Check out #13591.

  12. #14021

    Funny story

    So I was pretty desperate yesterday while looking for a BBBJ. No one was responding, so I hit up this Dominican BBW. She seemed to have great lips and tits. She replied with her price and wanted 350 for a BBBJ! Yes 350! I told her she was f&cking crazy and that was the end of that.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...booty/39434530

  13. #14020

    Cassidy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Corky12  [View Original Post]
    I ended up seeing Cassidy in Mystic Connecticut. Very nice lady little bigger than my usual spinner type but not too bad. She was very sweet and delivered. Super easy to talk to and felt comfortable with her. Rates were. 8 qv.
    Do you have a link or phone #? Is this the same girl as Cassidy moon in Ct?

  14. #14019

    Coco. Rules rules

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    This girl been posting for the past 2 weeks and even offer anal. So I'm surprised no one has reviewed her yet. I wanted to go see her but she stop responding to my text so I didn't know if anyone in here saw her. I would like to know if she does BBBJ.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/741768943580
    Haven't personally seen her but read a report, not sure if it was here at USA or another site but the short of it is she's all sweet until she gets the $$$ and the attitude changes and there are rules rules rules.

  15. #14018

    Red Head rip off

    This girl is a rip off. I seen her a while back and caught her trying to get into my wallet.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...i/775093907702

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape