Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 604 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 104 504 554 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 654 704 1104 ... LastLast
Results 9,046 to 9,060 of 18230
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9185

    East Side Summer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo2018  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen her Vino? Hows she looking / doing?
    Yes, I had a dream with her Monday night. She still looks good and we had a great time. The girl can take one Helluva thumping, once she gets warmed up.

    As usual, tenured members can PM me for digits and details.

  2. #9184

    MicheLe

    Finally saw the infamous MicheLe "one L".

    Only opted for the qv as I was certain she couldn't possibly be as hot or fun as the reviews suggest. Will definitely be visiting on a semi-regular basis, for longer visits. Her body is athletic & toned but curvy in the right places — definitely a hot college aged cutie. And she puts you at ease. Lots of sexy lingerie / open to requests etc.

    The head was great.

    Looking forward to my next visit this week.

    Definitely worth the drive and screening process.

  3. #9183
    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    So is she available again?
    4600+ posts? Damn someone's been doing alot of fucking.

  4. #9182

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by HyperPiper  [View Original Post]
    Just got a text from her that shes available? Just wanted to let you guys know.
    Have you seen her Vino? Hows she looking / doing?

  5. #9181

    East side Summer

    Just got a text from her that she’s available? Just wanted to let you guys know.

  6. #9180

    Sidney And Quality MILFS & UTRs

    Thank you for keeping us up to date on quality MILFs and UTRs, Vino. Too bad Sidneys visit was so short. Really appreciate you sharing your good info. The lack of quality MILFs and UTRs is getting very frustrating. I've never seen a drought like this, ever. Things were better back in the pre-internet Orlando Post days, SMH, SMH.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    But she may very well be back. She's going out of state to go visit a friend. Her plans are to come back but you never know how things will go. She's supposed to take off this afternoon.

    Sorry to those of you that didn't get to see her or didn't get digits. I'll keep your PM's saved. If, or when, she comes back, I'll reach out to you.

  7. #9179
    Quote Originally Posted by ChugALug  [View Original Post]
    This pic was sent to me 2 days ago.
    So is she available again?

  8. #9178

    Visit with Sara

    This is a little late, but as they say better late. On a recommendation of the board connected with Sara and glad I did. The reviews are spot on and could not be added to. She is a great girl with a amazing skills and attitude. I really enjoyed her submissive side and those wonderful breasts. Can't wait to see her on my next trip. PM for details.

  9. #9177

    I messaged you as well sweetie

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinSunflower  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to msg you.
    Would love to see you. Messaged you.

  10. #9176
    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    But she may very well be back. She's going out of state to go visit a friend. Her plans are to come back but you never know how things will go. She's supposed to take off this afternoon.

    Sorry to those of you that didn't get to see her or didn't get digits. I'll keep your PM's saved. If, or when, she comes back, I'll reach out to you.
    Thanks for the update pal we did chat unfortunately never got too hook up would appreciate any updates thanks be safe.

  11. #9175
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinSunflower  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to msg you.
    My inbox is cleared. Sorry about that!

  12. #9174

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by TaderHead  [View Original Post]
    What's going on here? Rock paper scissors?
    Well girls are her preference. But she does like loves giving head. And she is very very good at it.

    SG1000.

  13. #9173

    Clear your incoming mail hun

    Quote Originally Posted by HyperPiper  [View Original Post]
    Any info of her would be nice. I just recently bought a home by Lake Nona close by 417 and 528. Would love to have a provider that's very close by. Cheers!
    I'm trying to msg you.

  14. #9172
    I don't think she is seeing anyone. Recently msg'd her and never got any response. Didn't wanted to be pain in butt so never PM'd her again. If you anyone got lucky, lmk and will msg her again.

    Quote Originally Posted by WestcoastRydah  [View Original Post]
    I live in the area also and I can confirm what's been previously said about Latin Sunflower, very down to earth, GFE, great conversation, not a clock watcher, you won't be disappointed.

  15. #9171

    Sexy Sidney is leaving town again.

    But she may very well be back. She's going out of state to go visit a friend. Her plans are to come back but you never know how things will go. She's supposed to take off this afternoon.

    Sorry to those of you that didn't get to see her or didn't get digits. I'll keep your PM's saved. If, or when, she comes back, I'll reach out to you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape