High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 904 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 404 804 854 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 954 1004 1404 ... LastLast
Results 13,546 to 13,560 of 24527
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10982

    Help a brother out

    Fellow Mongers, I need you. My regulars became. Irregular. The boards absolutely suck right now. I went 1/3 last night, and the 1 was because I ended up with Nasty Nikki. Kind of a sure thing. You guys know that I'm always there to point out my treasures, and help anyone out. I have the evening free, money to burn, and the guy in my pants is going out of his little head. If you have a good one that you can throw my way, I'd be eternally grateful. DM me if you don't mind, brothers.

  2. #10981

    Preach!

    Quote Originally Posted by Propilot  [View Original Post]
    As I said in another thread, these girls think that we need them because we pay them for sex. That we are that desperate. That's not true. Most men here have a significant other. We just like a little variety from time to time and to blow a quick load and go. I have not seen any girl except Kiara that I would have wanted to wife up.

    Propilot-Always check your six.
    I am exactly what you describe-got a wife who looks good and does everything in the sack But I am not afraid to admit I'm a degenerate monger who just needs something different once in a while without the hassle of having a side chick and all the additional problems that brings, LOL.

  3. #10980

    Too much drama for low quality pussy.

    Quote Originally Posted by StayAnonymous  [View Original Post]
    Ditto that. She's cute but her performance and indifferent treatment of mongers is about as weak as it gets. Also her menu is extremely limited cfs mish 1 position yet crazy pricey. She upcharges for even basic things like doggy or DATY. Then she doesn't let you go to town either. I really doubt she has any repeaters. My advice is take a blue pill before seeing her bc despite her appearances she will turn you off. Only worse experience was with Payton who was an F minus. Probably next worst is chloe. All of them have GPS.

    1) Payton.

    2) Maggie.

    3) Chloe.
    As I said in another thread, these girls think that we need them because we pay them for sex. That we are that desperate. That's not true. Most men here have a significant other. We just like a little variety from time to time and to blow a quick load and go. I have not seen any girl except Kiara that I would have wanted to wife up.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  4. #10979

    Done with her

    Quote Originally Posted by BD1965  [View Original Post]
    Her last two phones were stolen, she has yet another new number you can get through the link here ending x8103. She's going downhill, but the tits are still nice and she's always pleasant and gets the job done, and 60 ss is still worth it to me. Saw her this weekend at a dump on Wash Blvd.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...l/196974101149
    Yeah, saw her two weeks ago at the dump motel in Elkridge. And when I saw her this new black guy she hangs with came knocking on the door to get the money to "pay for the room". Service was good as usual but that bullshit with her handler was the final straw so I'm done with her.

  5. #10978
    I'm not surprised that looks and services from Peyton and others deteriorated. It's a common trend for sex workers in Baltimore, and one that's been going on for years.

  6. #10977

    Re: Payton / Peyton F-

    I totally agree. I thought it was just me, but she has a terrible attitude and is just plain not nice. (I did enjoy this weird thing she did where she sat up during cowgirl and tried to twist my dick off) But I would not repeat, even w the utter lack of talent in the area these days.

    Quote Originally Posted by StayAnonymous  [View Original Post]
    Ditto that. She's cute but her performance and indifferent treatment of mongers is about as weak as it gets. Also her menu is extremely limited cfs mish 1 position yet crazy pricey. She upcharges for even basic things like doggy or DATY. Then she doesn't let you go to town either. I really doubt she has any repeaters. My advice is take a blue pill before seeing her bc despite her appearances she will turn you off. Only worse experience was with Payton who was an F minus. Probably next worst is chloe. All of them have GPS.

    1) Payton.

    2) Maggie.

    3) Chloe.

  7. #10976

    Maggie

    Ditto that. She's cute but her performance and indifferent treatment of mongers is about as weak as it gets. Also her menu is extremely limited cfs mish 1 position yet crazy pricey. She upcharges for even basic things like doggy or DATY. Then she doesn't let you go to town either. I really doubt she has any repeaters. My advice is take a blue pill before seeing her bc despite her appearances she will turn you off. Only worse experience was with Payton who was an F minus. Probably next worst is chloe. All of them have GPS.

    1) Payton.

    2) Maggie.

    3) Chloe.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChessDragon  [View Original Post]
    Uninspired, piss poor service and GPS to boot https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/63346189.

  8. #10975

    Anyone have any intel or info? Seen her picture a few times but no luck on any review


  9. #10974

    Any intel on this one. Moved from bwi to Towson now back in BWI area


  10. #10973

    Don't waste your time with Maggie

    Uninspired, piss poor service and GPS to boot https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/63346189.

  11. #10972

    Thanks for the heads up

    Quote Originally Posted by HablaEspanol  [View Original Post]
    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...o/570435216815

    Rip off artist. She gets you in a room, then her black handler comes in intimating you to fork out money. I threw 2 Jacksons at it and bolted out of there.
    Thanks for the heads up. Sucks you got ripped off but it can always be worse. Look for good reviews on here. Hasn't let me down yet. Be safe.

  12. #10971

    Sammy

    Quote Originally Posted by HablaEspanol  [View Original Post]
    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...o/570435216815

    Rip off artist. She gets you in a room, then her black handler comes in intimating you to fork out money. I threw 2 Jacksons at it and bolted out of there.
    What area was she in?

  13. #10970

    Zell has moved

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscreteCasual  [View Original Post]
    That's definitely the case, they rotate in to that house to get off the streets for a while and have a safe place to incall. The owner takes a cut and gives them the basement to host from and I'm sure he gives them a nice creampie as you can tell from the photos that post. They are all the same photographer and they usually have a creampie. I've seen 1/2 dozen different girls there It's easy to spot the location from the pics. The girls don't stay there and are a bit unreliable when they're new. I set up to see a Spanish girl there last week and got ghosted upon arrival. Most likely bc she didn't show up.
    I tried contacting (Zell, Zelle, Zella, Ms. Zella) the other day to see if she was still there but she's not. She posted a new number for herself under her reviews on Charmcityporn and I hit that up. Said she was staying at an inn around Towson / Loch raven but was tryin to host somewhere else. Hit me up yesterday with a random address on the complete opposite of Baltimore for me. Not sure if it was actually her but she quote me for 12.0 when I asked about HH. Someone may want to check it out. I was curious about cream but didn't want to risk because Zell said the place was getting too hot. Also does anyone know anything about dream, blue ivy, or Chewbaby? I know dream is back around but idk where.

    Shadow.

  14. #10969

    Just Wondering

    Has anyone seen Chaos at the Pussy Cat lately?

  15. #10968

    Sammy

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...o/570435216815

    Rip off artist. She gets you in a room, then her black handler comes in intimating you to fork out money. I threw 2 Jacksons at it and bolted out of there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 01.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape