Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16206

    I second that motion.

    I have been here 8 times or so. Only once post-covid.

    But every time I got a good massage, and offered self service only. She provides some oil and a little encouraging touch, but not directly on any good parts. LOL. If anyone has left there happy, they're very lucky.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maudu  [View Original Post]
    I know there are reports on RM that full service is offered. Pretty sure it is a scam. Older lady there that will massage you with rubber kitchen gloves and ask you if you want to self serve after the flip. Big no for me.

  2. #16205
    Quote Originally Posted by Maudu  [View Original Post]
    I know there are reports on RM that full service is offered. Pretty sure it is a scam. Older lady there that will massage you with rubber kitchen gloves and ask you if you want to self serve after the flip. Big no for me.
    Been there, it was way overpriced compared to other providers nearby, and definitely a weird finish with the gloves.

  3. #16204
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfintiki  [View Original Post]
    Anybody been to Oasis on Main in Westfield? Are they a legit massage or are extras provided? Also, if not a good one, please recommend one that will provide extras.

    Thanks.
    I know there are reports on RM that full service is offered. Pretty sure it is a scam. Older lady there that will massage you with rubber kitchen gloves and ask you if you want to self serve after the flip. Big no for me.

  4. #16203
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    But how was it?
    Cool and mechanical. Went straight to k9 position after a short BJ and wasn't interested in putting any effort into it.

  5. #16202

    Short pudgy

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    In fact, she was a short, pudgy, Chinese woman about 45-50.
    But how was it?

  6. #16201

    Westfield

    Anybody been to Oasis on Main in Westfield? Are they a legit massage or are extras provided? Also, if not a good one, please recommend one that will provide extras.

    Thanks.

  7. #16200

    Hendricks County

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinAndWin85  [View Original Post]
    I'm dating myself, but back in the day, Hendricks County was the place to go for a great massage with all the extras you could want. Spots in Clermont, Plainfield, etc. My question is, are there any AMPs in Hendricks that are worth visiting? About the only nearby west side haunts I know of today are Mountain Aire, Best, and Banner, none of which are that far west. Thanks in advance.
    Best I know about is VAP in Avon, or Main Street in Plainfield.

  8. #16199

    Downtown?

    Coming to Indy late next week and wondering if there are there any MPs in the downtown area that provide HE.

  9. #16198

    Cute MTs on the north side?

    Any suggestions / locations?

  10. #16197
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    I texted this morning and when she asked what time I said 8 pm and she sent back to text hotel picture when there and she would text room number. Your never speaking to the girl anyway so waiting a few minutes isn't uncommon. But first time on picture, if is just of hotel I don't really have a problem with it. But going south to a setup that is closer and I know is better for me.
    I was there Friday night and had to wait a while but didn't get asked for a pic of anything. I'm guessing someone's been playing games with them and they're trying to make sure you're for real.

  11. #16196
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by MiscGuy  [View Original Post]
    But it is good to know that it was legit.

    My first time contacting the hotel Asians, so thanks for the info!

    I may try again, but will have to look back through the reviews to find out which ones were the hot ones that were mentioned.

    I asked this one if she was the one in the ad, and she admitted that she was not young and pretty, but was a Japanese service queen with an open mind. LOL.
    In fact, she was a short, pudgy, Chinese woman about 45-50.

  12. #16195

    It was LaQuinta

    But it is good to know that it was legit.

    My first time contacting the hotel Asians, so thanks for the info!

    I may try again, but will have to look back through the reviews to find out which ones were the hot ones that were mentioned.

    I asked this one if she was the one in the ad, and she admitted that she was not young and pretty, but was a Japanese service queen with an open mind. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    In my experience the waiting isn't that uncommon but sending a pic of any kind is. There was one several months ago who wanted a pic of me but all went fine. It sounds like maybe someone's been playing games texting and they wanted the motel pic to be sure he was really there. If the motel was the LaQuinta the girl wasn't really worth seeing but was real and legit.

  13. #16194

    Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    In my experience the waiting isn't that uncommon but sending a pic of any kind is. There was one several months ago who wanted a pic of me but all went fine. It sounds like maybe someone's been playing games texting and they wanted the motel pic to be sure he was really there. If the motel was the LaQuinta the girl wasn't really worth seeing but was real and legit.
    I texted this morning and when she asked what time I said 8 pm and she sent back to text hotel picture when there and she would text room number. Your never speaking to the girl anyway so waiting a few minutes isn't uncommon. But first time on picture, if is just of hotel I don't really have a problem with it. But going south to a setup that is closer and I know is better for me.

  14. #16193

    Health and Wellness

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleHey  [View Original Post]
    There is a wellness center around 10th and Shadeland. I don't think its been reviewed. My understanding is that it is pretty legit.
    I've been. It was a really nice massage with HE, but not willing to open up the menu any farther.

  15. #16192

    Hendricks County

    I'm dating myself, but back in the day, Hendricks County was the place to go for a great massage with all the extras you could want. Spots in Clermont, Plainfield, etc. My question is, are there any AMPs in Hendricks that are worth visiting? About the only nearby west side haunts I know of today are Mountain Aire, Best, and Banner, none of which are that far west. Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape