LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 810 of 1904 FirstFirst ... 310 710 760 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 860 910 1310 1810 ... LastLast
Results 12,136 to 12,150 of 28546
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16411
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Rose

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3186337

    I was interested in meeting rose until I got the rates. The rates were $. 50 QV, $$ for an HH and 3 Benjamin Franklins for the hour. This is for one chick. Not a 2 girl. I wish Dior was still in town as all 3 women work together. I just missed her by a day or so. Dior is out of town but she looks exquisite. If the rates are the same I'll probably bite. Here is a link to Dior https://www.adultlook.com/p/3186200 . She has two add profiles. 2 Numbers https://www.adultlook.com/p/3198945. Has anyone had Dior or Rose? If so can you spill the juicy details. If not I'll just take the L but the QV rate is a high for a test drive and hell I don't want to contribute to over inflated rates.

    They look awesome though.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3186337_182665.jpeg‎   3186337_284133.jpeg‎   3186337_22284.jpeg‎  

  2. #16410
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    That seems to be getting popular, I've seen three or four girls trying that shtick. I wish them well. It's unfortunate for me, she's right in my backyard.
    Yep its a no no but this was years ago. I doubt she does that now. I did try to meet her today but I got crickets. I thought she was out of the game for good but apparently not. She is really good though. Head game good, kat felt good. I still remember my experience with her. But what transpired the day after ugh I'll never forget. Shit LOL. I had a talk about it with her anyway and yeah that is just a story for another day that I won't tell LOL. You should go see her. Ass is stupid thick and soft. Not a lot of belly if any last time I went and no belly damage. As of her current state not sure. I may bite the bullet to see how she is now. Been a long time. Was one of my favorite pawgs a few years back. The main thing that was trouble for her in college was Math. I tried to encourage her and give her some tips but she gave up unfortunately. She is nice though.

  3. #16409

    I've seen the blonde one-on-one

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lanta/63301169

    Anyone seen these 2?

    Thinking about doing the qv. Hoping it's be like the old school Deanna and G R I T S girls days.
    She was fun, she looks like her pics, maybe a bit older and flabbier. Good BBJCIM. Great attitude. Friendly, chatty, but not overly so. I've hit the team up three or four times, but can't seem to catch them they stay for a night or two then boogie back to TN or whereever. So, if you can catch them, give them a try, the price is right and they are legit. Just don't go in expecting two beauty queens.

  4. #16408

    She's trying to get in on the Black Guys only theme

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    Her current ads.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6784372160

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/63361858

    I had this woman years ago. I'm surprised she is back. Never knew she was still around LOL. This is the one I had a good time with but she then did a real no no. This is the woman I learned my lesson from LOL. I'll attach one backshot from my video LOL. She can't take a good pounding. Her kat at the time was tight and felt good. She is legit if anyone is interested in banging her. Quite the drive must I say but my experience years ago was awesome. Minus one thing that happened LMFAO. This is the woman I learned a hard lesson with and I won't mention it. All I'll say is never and do not get a provider a room. I repeat do not do it rofl. She was previously in Lithonia near Panola years ago and she really didn't have much going for her at the time. She tried college and that didn't go well and was working on and off. She has gotten a bit thicker. Was a bit slimmer years back with a phat ass. I can not believe she is back. Dang all the ones who disappeared magically appearing now WTF. Amazing what these next 2 weeks will unfold. I haven't had her recently but she is legit. Welcome to ass heaven with this one is all I'll say. Thick asf. Tattoo on her right ass cheek is a new addition. She didn't have that one back when I had her.
    That seems to be getting popular, I've seen three or four girls trying that shtick. I wish them well. It's unfortunate for me, she's right in my backyard.

  5. #16407

    Or you could just send your checking account number

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. Go ahead and upfront her the $100 cash app deposit. While you're at it, send her a copy of your drivers license and social security card for additional assurance. Tell her John boy sent ya. Good luck!
    Or even better, your online banking login and passcode. I'm sure she'll only take out what you owe her.

  6. #16406

    Read the F*ing Forum

    You have 3 posts on here and obviously have not bothered to actually read this forum and learn. We know because you ask rookie questions. Get educated and then ask if you need clarification. Plus, post some actual reports of your exploits.

    Quote Originally Posted by HughJAssole123  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/georgia/atlanta/files/1847631.htm

    She seems legit but wants 100 upfront via cash app. Have any of y'all had an experience with her?

  7. #16405

    Not Studip

    Quote Originally Posted by BrassMan73  [View Original Post]
    $200 for a date. WITH HER!? Is she in something, or just wrongly assuming we're stupid?
    She is not on something. Its all part of marketing. Get as many followers as you can via all platforms / means possible. End goal is some simp will buy her discounted package on only-fans.

    Most of these girls will not even meet for a date. Its just to lure to you to buy some pics with pretext to meet. In Snap-chat terminology "meetup" means only a dinner or shopping date and the asking price is 1 K for good looking ones.

    The most important thing a monger needs to understand is that these girls do SFS promotions and will include a account linking to underage girl along with other only fans accounts. Careful as these underage accounts are mostly run by LE.

  8. #16404
    Quote Originally Posted by HughJAssole123  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/georgia/atlanta/files/1847631.htm

    She seems legit but wants 100 upfront via cash app. Have any of y'all had an experience with her?
    Really? I have seen her alot. She is legit. But I have never sent anything up front. Ever. Like ever.

  9. #16403

    Yes! She's good to go

    Quote Originally Posted by HughJAssole123  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/georgia/atlanta/files/1847631.htm

    She seems legit but wants 100 upfront via cash app. Have any of y'all had an experience with her?
    She's legit. Go ahead and upfront her the $100 cash app deposit. While you're at it, send her a copy of your drivers license and social security card for additional assurance. Tell her John boy sent ya. Good luck!

  10. #16402
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    PAWG Aubrey Now Known As Cassi

    Her current ads.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6784372160

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/63361858

    I had this woman years ago. I'm surprised she is back. Never knew she was still around LOL. This is the one I had a good time with but she then did a real no no. This is the woman I learned my lesson from LOL. I'll attach one backshot from my video LOL. She can't take a good pounding. Her kat at the time was tight and felt good. She is legit if anyone is interested in banging her. Quite the drive must I say but my experience years ago was awesome. Minus one thing that happened LMFAO. This is the woman I learned a hard lesson with and I won't mention it. All I'll say is never and do not get a provider a room. I repeat do not do it rofl. She was previously in Lithonia near Panola years ago and she really didn't have much going for her at the time. She tried college and that didn't go well and was working on and off. She has gotten a bit thicker. Was a bit slimmer years back with a phat ass. I can not believe she is back. Dang all the ones who disappeared magically appearing now WTF. Amazing what these next 2 weeks will unfold. I haven't had her recently but she is legit. Welcome to ass heaven with this one is all I'll say. Thick asf. Tattoo on her right ass cheek is a new addition. She didn't have that one back when I had her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2021-06-14 180602.jpg‎   2021-06-14 180501.jpg‎   362641133e4cc980b951c8172b333aed_f.jpg‎   6b87598679af0831a8c748c4c406e9d6_f.jpg‎   Screenshot 2021-06-14 181706.jpg‎  

    Screenshot 2021-06-14 181849.jpg‎  

  11. #16401
    Quote Originally Posted by PlaidRetina  [View Original Post]
    You contradicted yourself right there.
    Fair enough, I don't want anything to do with cashapp or an upfront payment.

  12. #16400
    Quote Originally Posted by HughJAssole123  [View Original Post]
    She seems legit but wants $100 upfront via cash app.
    You contradicted yourself right there.

  13. #16399

    Duo's

    Long shot I know. Staying by airport this week.

    Anyone know any W spinner duo's that are worth the effort??

    Or possibly just any W spinner GFE. Any info is much appreciated. PM me if you want.

    Stay safe.

  14. #16398

    Any Intel on this one?

    https://www.eros.com/georgia/atlanta/files/1847631.htm

    She seems legit but wants 100 upfront via cash app. Have any of y'all had an experience with her?

  15. #16397

    No chance. In h3ll

    $200 for a date. WITH HER!? Is she in something, or just wrongly assuming we're stupid?

    Quote Originally Posted by MajMilkDuds  [View Original Post]
    OMG. The dinner date plutonic scammers are now on LC. 200 for a dinner or coffee date. What a fucking joke!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/63362309

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape