The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 811 of 1904 FirstFirst ... 311 711 761 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 861 911 1311 1811 ... LastLast
Results 12,151 to 12,165 of 28548
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16398

    Just dinner date

    OMG. The dinner date plutonic scammers are now on LC. 200 for a dinner or coffee date. What a fucking joke!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/63362309

  2. #16397

    Any intel on this one?

    321xxxx889.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210614-103116_DuckDuckGo.jpg‎  

  3. #16396

    More options out there

    Quote Originally Posted by PlaidRetina  [View Original Post]
    She isn't a GFE style provider. So, no.

    She's also a bit of a rusher.
    Thanks for the tips. Many options out there to settle for less.

  4. #16395

    Eros Qiao Ling

    This Chinese provider is in Nashville now, just left Atlanta after a few days. She has zero reviews anywhere. If anyone saw her I'd appreciate report, PM is ok. Thank you.

    https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...es/3517716.htm

  5. #16394

    Any recs between Dunwoody and Alpharetta?

    I'm headed to ATL on business for a couple of days. I'm open to an incall or possibly visiting an AMP.

  6. #16393
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Be aware of fake ads and potential stings. With this soccer weekend event with Atlanta hosting Mexico vs Honduras you see some questionable things. Next weekend you'll see the same exact thing. Hence you have providers from other states coming to Atlanta and staying because there will be 2 soccer events in the next 2 weeks. Even the horrid providers like Hispanic freak are out LOL.

  7. #16392
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by PlaidRetina  [View Original Post]
    She requires a deposit, real life name verification, photo, weighs 300 pounds and charges 180 for a 15 m.

    Ridiculous. People are doing this?
    $. 80 for a QV with this whale? Jeez. This woman is charging more than Latina Banessa Juices for an HHR of time. Banessa is $. 60 HH when she was in Atlanta a few months ago. She requires a host of things for verification which is why I never met her again. A few years back she was awesome. Stupid thick ass. Does have a boob job but tits are not stupid hard.

    Yes people are paying this rate and are doing all of the above requirements because they are that dumb and don't know any better. You state should does some questionable things which I wouldn't doubt. Idk why women even get attracted to that nonsense. They aren't even doing the real thing if you know what I mean but some do. Sheesh I bet she isn't that flexible either. Probably the only position is doggy LOL.

  8. #16391

    Starr. Rrr

    I went and saw Starrrrr rrr recently.

    https://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fem...e/918055054058

    Staying at a single family home near the airport. Fairly shabby area, but not the worst. At least there wasn't a dog. Pics aren't accurate in that they're 5 years, 50 abusive boyfriends, 500 frozen pizzas and 5000 cheap beers ago. She's chunkier and older. Legs and arms kinda bruised up. I mean, she's not ugly, but not nearly as good as the pics suggest. She didn't really want to really be touched or be naked, although she didn't say so when I asked at the beginning. I asked for her to take off her clothes and she did the undo the bra and lower it move. Played coy. Kept her body away so it'd be hard to touch. I started to chalk it up as a loss almost right away. Anyway, fairly mediocre service, yada yada. I dipped out with my regret tank about 75% full. Won't repeat.

  9. #16390

    Anyone seen them?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lanta/63301169

    Anyone seen these 2?

    Thinking about doing the qv. Hoping it's be like the old school Deanna and G R I T S girls days.

  10. #16389
    Quote Originally Posted by TeejayTeejay  [View Original Post]
    Is she real? Anybody get to see her?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lanta/63179491
    This woman been selling herself since I was a teenager!! Yes her old ahhh real LOL.

  11. #16388
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyJay2333  [View Original Post]
    I tried to see her, and she wanted a deposit and / or social media site. Long story short, she sent me on a wild goose chase. . . She wouldn't take references or anything. . . Only a deposit. . . Did you all give her that?
    I never gave her a deposit. I saw her a year ago and she never asked for that. I did try to make another attempt later on and she did ask me for a deposit (says she doesn't remember me, whatever), so I decided to pass. I don't trust any of them asking for deposit regardless of seeing them in the past.

  12. #16387
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyJay2333  [View Original Post]
    I tried to see her, and she wanted a deposit and / or social media site. Long story short, she sent me on a wild goose chase. . . She wouldn't take references or anything. . . Only a deposit. . . Did you all give her that?
    She requires a deposit, real life name verification, photo, weighs 300 pounds and charges 180 for a 15 m.

    Ridiculous. People are doing this?

  13. #16386
    Quote Originally Posted by LexLuthor49  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys,

    I was wondering if you know what's going with these providers that only want Cashapp as a form of payment. Are they legit. Is it a scam? Anybody has experience with providers requesting Cashapp? I've been reluctant to take the plunge. I don't want any electronic payments that link to me. Your thoughts?
    There are plenty of scams involving CashApp. I certainly wouldn't pay a provider I've never seen before via CashApp, and I'd be wary of using it with a provider I know well.

    I'm guessing handlers like CashApp because they don't want their girls handling money with sticky fingers, but beyond that it definitely makes it easier for a provider to just take your money and run.

    CashApp has become kind of a "thing" in the hood, where it's used with CPN fraud and the like; I think there's even a rap genre now which revolves around credit card fraud, phishing, CashApp scams, etc. That's probably the source of some interest in using it.

    O.

  14. #16385
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  15. #16384
    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    Is DATY on the menu?
    She isn't a GFE style provider. So, no.

    She's also a bit of a rusher.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape