Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Rants and Raves

+ Add Report
Page 163 of 552 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 213 263 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 8273
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5843
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtLurker  [View Original Post]
    Are you just as thrilled over their other and unanimous decision today?
    In fact, I'm fine with the case decision regarding Catholic Groups not having to consider LGBTQ as foster parents. Plenty of places to adopt without going to the Catholic church.

  2. #5842

    What about?

    Are you just as thrilled over their other and unanimous decision today?

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Supreme Court upholds Affordable Care Act.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...dable Care Act
    Prepare to laugh at angry republicuck twitter rants today. LOL.
    7-2? Not even close.

  3. #5841

    Not affordable

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Affordable? That's why most people don't like it. Truth in advertising took a huge shit with this one.
    I was quoted 1150 dollars a month for a "silver plan". I thought I'd check as I'm not thrilled with the one from my work, but no way. My nephew who is 23 got his first job out of college and makes 40 k a year to start, not much at all, they quoted him 550 dollars a month after "discount", there is nothing affordable about obamacare. The lowest plan they have which had a 10 k deductible before they pay a dime would cost him 350 a month, I mean come on.

  4. #5840

    Trust the plan

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronHamlet  [View Original Post]
    https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wire...orgia-78289726

    "New revelations that Fulton County is unable to produce all ballot drop box transfer documents will be investigated thoroughly, as we have with other counties that failed to follow Georgia rules and regulations regarding drop boxes. This cannot continue," Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger. '.

    Not new. Raffensperger knew of this in December 2020.

    'The report quotes a statement from Mariska Bodison, with Fulton County Registration and Elections, saying that officials noticed "a few forms are missing. " '.

    They can't find 25% of the chain of custody docs re absentee ballots retrieved from drop boxes. Not a 'few.' That's 20,000 absentee ballots that just showed up w/o documentation in a county that went 92%-8% Biden over Trump. Mariska's employers are the ones who hired the $1,000 an hour criminal defense atty.

    A forensic audit of only 150,000 absentee ballots set to begin and Raffensperger starts lying to cover his ass. Fulton County Registration and Elections can't find chain of custody documents for 25% of all absentee ballots counted and hires $1,000 defense atty. Mainstream media starts reporting on story. There are no conspiracies but also no coincidences.
    While you answer yourself in a forum. LOL Stupid fucks.

    Trust the plan. 😂🤣

  5. #5839
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Supreme Court upholds Affordable Care Act.

    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...dable Care Act

    Prepare to laugh at angry republicuck twitter rants today. LOL.

    7-2? Not even close.
    Affordable? That's why most people don't like it. Truth in advertising took a huge shit with this one.

  6. #5838

    Affordable Care Act

    Supreme Court upholds Affordable Care Act.

    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...dable Care Act

    Prepare to laugh at angry republicuck twitter rants today. LOL.

    7-2? Not even close.

  7. #5837
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronHamlet  [View Original Post]
    'More than eight months after the November 3, 2020 election in Georgia, there are no chain of custody documents for 333,511 or 55.6 percent, of the estimated 600,000 absentee vote by mail ballots deposited in drop boxes and delivered to county registrars and counted in Georgia's 2020 presidential election. '.


    'Video shows after poll watchers were ushered from State Farm arena, Fulton County election workers removed ballot boxes from beneath draped tables and restarting counting of the absentee ballots. In some cases it appeared same stack of ballots were fed through tabulating machine multiple times. '.

    'No water leak found in State Farm arena after Fulton County election officials claimed water pipe break was reason for sending poll watchers home the previous evening. '.

    'Election Workers Set to Be Deposed in Georgia Ballot Case'.

    'Freeman and Moss were two of the workers in the absentee ballot counting room at State Farm Arena, when ballots were processed on Nov. 3, 2020, with no observers, including no state election monitor present. A violation of Georgia election laws. '.

    'The Fulton County Board of Registration & Elections has Hired One of Georgia's Top Criminal Defense Attorneys. '.

    'Donald Samuel's profile calls him a 'top-rated attorney with over 40+ years of legal experience" who "serves clients throughout the Atlanta metro region who face serious federal and state criminal charges, and he has successfully tried cases in federal and appellate courts across the country. ' Mr. Samuel is best known for his successful defense of former NFL star Ray Lewis in a homicide case stemming from a January 31,2000 stabbing death outside the Cobalt lounge in Atlanta. Mr. Samuel currently represents Clifford and Tameka Harris, better known as hip hop icon TI and his wife Tiny, in defense of a myriad of rape and sex trafficking charges. One victim claims she was "drugged, forced to take tons of molly and X, and sex-trafficked in three states," beginning in Nevada and ending in Miami, Florida, in 2010.

    The hiring of Mr. Samuel by the Fulton County Board of Elections has raised eyebrows in some legal circles seeing that election law violations are civil not criminal matters. Mr. Samuel is being paid by the citizens of Fulton County at a rate purported to exceed $1,000 per hour. '.
    https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wire...orgia-78289726

    "New revelations that Fulton County is unable to produce all ballot drop box transfer documents will be investigated thoroughly, as we have with other counties that failed to follow Georgia rules and regulations regarding drop boxes. This cannot continue," Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger. '.

    Not new. Raffensperger knew of this in December 2020.

    'The report quotes a statement from Mariska Bodison, with Fulton County Registration and Elections, saying that officials noticed "a few forms are missing. " '.

    They can't find 25% of the chain of custody docs re absentee ballots retrieved from drop boxes. Not a 'few.' That's 20,000 absentee ballots that just showed up w/o documentation in a county that went 92%-8% Biden over Trump. Mariska's employers are the ones who hired the $1,000 an hour criminal defense atty.

    A forensic audit of only 150,000 absentee ballots set to begin and Raffensperger starts lying to cover his ass. Fulton County Registration and Elections can't find chain of custody documents for 25% of all absentee ballots counted and hires $1,000 defense atty. Mainstream media starts reporting on story. There are no conspiracies but also no coincidences.

  8. #5836

    Weird

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    He probably thought you were attacking Punked's character.
    Maybe, I don't know. I've never had or seen a post from one thread that ended up on an entirely different one before. TrumpsFault!

  9. #5835
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    A2? This was supposed to be on the massage parlor report thread as a reply to PunkedLife. How did it end up here?
    He probably thought you were attacking Punked's character.

  10. #5834

    How the hell did this end up here?

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    Your user name may have no meaning to you, at least consciously, but it does send off certain signals as to the age and outlook of someone who would choose that particular name. We know from your own admission that you are in your late twenties, maybe early thirties. Those of us who are older know that your age group tends to be very confident and self-assured, maybe overly so to the point of arrogance. We know from what you have told us that you would rather use money to make more money instead of wasting it (makes sense to me) and that you are now in NYC (the next Wolf of Wall Street maybe?). Your terminology (would never talk to a 50 yo on the street and will always be that way) indicates a youthful (punk) rigidness that could be construed as confidence, posturing, or just simple whistling past the graveyard of life (another form of insecure posturing. We've all done it at some point in our lives.). Please understand, I am not criticizing you or attacking you. I am just attempting to point out that what you know or think you know are absolutes now will melt away with the years. In 20 ish years you will be a very different person than who you are now and what you think and how you act today will very likely change drastically by the time you reach your fifties. If that does not happen then generally something is very wrong as far as personal emotional growth is concerned. I'm talking about attitudes here, not foundations. When we are young we confuse the two as being the same. They are not. These things are likely not obvious to you now. They will be in time and at that point you will understand why someone once said that youth is wasted on the young. Good luck out there.
    A2? This was supposed to be on the massage parlor report thread as a reply to PunkedLife. How did it end up here?

  11. #5833

    Don't mind if I do

    Quote Originally Posted by PunkedLife  [View Original Post]
    I may tolerate an older woman as I age but I doubt there will ever come a day where I choose a 50 yr over an early 20 yr. Again if I date a lady long term and she gets to that age then that is a different thing but a stranger won't do it for me. As far as my username, well I chose something completely random. Heard it from something I watched once and I use it strictly for hobbying purposes. It truly has no meaning to me and definitely has nothing to do with who I am in real life. Care to elaborate or explain why you inferred something from my username? I am genuinely curious if there is some meaning that I'm unaware of.
    Your user name may have no meaning to you, at least consciously, but it does send off certain signals as to the age and outlook of someone who would choose that particular name. We know from your own admission that you are in your late twenties, maybe early thirties. Those of us who are older know that your age group tends to be very confident and self-assured, maybe overly so to the point of arrogance. We know from what you have told us that you would rather use money to make more money instead of wasting it (makes sense to me) and that you are now in NYC (the next Wolf of Wall Street maybe?). Your terminology (would never talk to a 50 yo on the street and will always be that way) indicates a youthful (punk) rigidness that could be construed as confidence, posturing, or just simple whistling past the graveyard of life (another form of insecure posturing. We've all done it at some point in our lives.). Please understand, I am not criticizing you or attacking you. I am just attempting to point out that what you know or think you know are absolutes now will melt away with the years. In 20 ish years you will be a very different person than who you are now and what you think and how you act today will very likely change drastically by the time you reach your fifties. If that does not happen then generally something is very wrong as far as personal emotional growth is concerned. I'm talking about attitudes here, not foundations. When we are young we confuse the two as being the same. They are not. These things are likely not obvious to you now. They will be in time and at that point you will understand why someone once said that youth is wasted on the young. Good luck out there.

  12. #5832

    Maybe but I doubt it

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    When those 20 ish years fly by (and they will, grasshopper, they will) you will be amazed at how much your present limited perspective has changed and how attractive those 50 year olds have become. Your name says a lot about you but fortunately there is still time for you to grow up. I believe that you will.
    I may tolerate an older woman as I age but I doubt there will ever come a day where I choose a 50 yr over an early 20 yr. Again if I date a lady long term and she gets to that age then that is a different thing but a stranger won't do it for me. As far as my username, well I chose something completely random. Heard it from something I watched once and I use it strictly for hobbying purposes. It truly has no meaning to me and definitely has nothing to do with who I am in real life. Care to elaborate or explain why you inferred something from my username? I am genuinely curious if there is some meaning that I'm unaware of.

  13. #5831
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    Here are some "shreds" for you. Thank you, AaronHamlet.
    If these 300,000+ absentee ballots have no tracking history, how do you know that they weren't all illegally cast for Trump? Maybe he really lost Georgia by 310,000 votes? I cast an absentee ballot and I can attest that it was properly executed and delivered. You are free to demonstrate others that were not. Until then, I will continue to follow documented evidence and not the conspiracy theory de jour.

  14. #5830
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvEmall  [View Original Post]
    To be fair, you can't say there's not a shred. There are plenty of shreds, if you care to open your eyes. I'll post just one that seems pretty credible to me, but there are plenty more:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNeH_GHFaSI&t=162s

    You'll note that this lady voiced her complaints before the election results were even in. Please note that I am not a Trumper, did not vote for Trump the first time (nor did I vote for Hillary, I wrote-in a candidate), and do not fit in the nice little box you might imagine. There were some strange things that occurred, to say the least. I'm not ready to draw full conclusions beyond that.
    I am all for fair and hope that this lady's concerns were addressed and investigated. That being said, there have been no reports published which confirm her theory. So I, for one, do not count this as evidence, just speculation. Others are welcome to believe any theory they want, from illegal absentee ballots, to bamboo paper, to voting machines that change Trump votes to Biden votes, among a thousand or so other conspiracy theories. After all the investigations, all the audits, and all the recounts, I have seen no credible evidence of "massive" voter fraud. Others can believe whatever they want. I will continue to wait for evidence. Credible evidence.

  15. #5829
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    I know. Everyone says that.
    Highly doubtful but please, continue to delude yourself. Not that you need any encouragement.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape