Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 713 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 213 613 663 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 763 813 1213 ... LastLast
Results 10,681 to 10,695 of 24043
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13363
    Quote Originally Posted by MiRoad  [View Original Post]
    Totally agree. Saw her today and she was a big disappointment. I estimated her to be fortyish and we didn't click at all. TER is getting like the Monkey with BS reviews so reviewers can get an unpaid VIP membership.
    Someone essentially copied my review and changed some sentence structure here and there if my TER reviews of Nana. Didn't even wait for someone else to review her before doing it, the two reviews are back to back and are the most recent ones LOL.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...8422835-356142

  2. #13362
    Quote Originally Posted by ParisT312  [View Original Post]
    I believe she had a stint at AG in 2019. She is pleasant but is older than what the pics make her appear.
    I saw Sky last week and she is older than what I thought as well. Maybe the pandemic is limiting who is willing to work? I hope this is not a trend as I really like this agency.

  3. #13361

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomk2323  [View Original Post]
    I learned my lesson. I saw her recently and she is A LOT older than what the reviews say on TER. She is definitely in the range of late 40's to early 50's.
    Totally agree. Saw her today and she was a big disappointment. I estimated her to be fortyish and we didn't click at all. TER is getting like the Monkey with BS reviews so reviewers can get an unpaid VIP membership.

  4. #13360

    Stephanie at Discreet Story

    Quote Originally Posted by ParisT312  [View Original Post]
    I believe she had a stint at AG in 2019. She is pleasant but is older than what the pics make her appear.
    I learned my lesson. I saw her recently and she is A LOT older than what the reviews say on TER. She is definitely in the range of late 40's to early 50's.

  5. #13359

    Not my experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbarber307  [View Original Post]
    This pair of mature women offer a two girl special. Ms. Brittany is black with medium tits, big nipples and big bubble ass. Shell is older, white with very nice big tits and wears lots of mascara (picture in red blouse is extremely dated, picture showing tits is not as dated). These ladies were horny asf_ and / or they put on a great show. I got enjoyable BBBJ from both while trading off and at the same time. When one wasn't blowing me, she was sucking my balls or licking my ass. Ms. Brittany squeezed Shell's tits together while I was tittyfucking those big luscious orbs. I fucked Shell for a bit, took off the condom and went back to the double blow job. I wanted to cum on Shell's tits, so I jerked off over her tits while Ms. Brittany got behind me and rubbed her tits onto my back, massaged my ass and balls, ran her hands all over my body. Then I popped. Ms. Brittany put her head down by Shell's tits and I shot my wad on Shell's tits and Ms. Brittany's face. An excellent time was had by all, especially me. Spent about an hour; negotiated a very reasonable rate with Ms. Brittany over the phone.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...e/534701915458

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...n/085258434596
    I had a totally different experience than the one confessed above. Texted the number in the AD, got a response a week later. Met the girls the mature lady was there, however, the mature white lady was not. The donation was $. 2 for 20 minutes. Her friend was so beat up and ugly I was debating leaving right there. She was covered in marks, short, and dwarf like. It was repulsive she was covered in marks. The mature bbw ebony was okay. The service provided was horrible. There was no BBBJ. Ms. Brittany gave me a CBJ that was lackluster, while the dwarf just sat on the bed and watched. It was supposed to be a duo, not that I even wanted her to touch me. I asked for more head and she said you didn't specify that. I didn't want to argue as it never ends well. I continued doggy and missionary solely with Brittany the dwarf did not do anything but watch. I would highly not recommend visiting this provider. One of the worst experiences I've had to date. I'd rather go to an AMP it's cheaper and waY better looking girls, more hygienic, and classier. The room was dirty as shit, food and clothes everywhere.

    I'm not discrediting your post, but definitely not what I experienced. These girls are obviously on heavy drugs.

  6. #13358

    Thanks for the replies

    I went for it. I had a plan going in but it went out the door quickly. First off they talked incessantly in Vietnamese, kind of annoying. The "friend" was much older and I wasn't that into her. She started the BJ but it ended with her basically leaving for me to spend 1-on-1 time with the girl I started with. Can't recommend this couple.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grouper1980  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to a provider who messaged back a two girl special. One time before I met with a provider who brought out a friend and threw her in (I guess she didn't want to hang out in the bathroom the whole h). It threw me and I didn't know what to expect / what to do so I concentrated on the one I came to see. Now that I'm warned in advanced, I might go for it.

    Anyone experience want to share their dos / don'ts? Do you just switch off when you feel like it or do they require different wraps in between?

    I know, I sound like such a noob.

  7. #13357
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomk2323  [View Original Post]
    https://www.discreetstory.com/stephanie

    Has anyone seen Stephanie at DS?
    I believe she had a stint at AG in 2019. She is pleasant but is older than what the pics make her appear.

  8. #13356

    Kaylee

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbarber307  [View Original Post]
    These two travelling mature ladies are back in the area, and they offer two on one sessions. I met with Kaylee last fall (post #10901) and had a great time.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ginia/63341446

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ginia/63326095
    Saw Kaylee Yesterday off Pbarber's recommendation, and let me just say he was spot on. Felt loved and pleased from the second I entered the room. Gentleman if you like plus sized ladies that give great head then check her out, she's in town until Saturday morning, but stops working Friday night.

  9. #13355

    Latina Crapshoot

    So I recently contacted a LCS and asked for two girls for 30 min and they told me the price was $500 with cfs. Needless to say I turned them down, god LCS are far worse than ACS can ever hope to be.

  10. #13354
    Quote Originally Posted by ThorsHammer  [View Original Post]
    I saw Stephanie twice in May (different city). She is a delight to be with. If you are into P2 P, she is absolutely amazing! I do not know if you ever saw Cari or not, but Stephanie's P2 P compares very favorably to the Cari experience.

    TH.
    Thanks so much for the feedback.

  11. #13353

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomk2323  [View Original Post]
    https://www.discreetstory.com/stephanie

    Has anyone seen Stephanie at DS?
    I saw Stephanie twice in May (different city). She is a delight to be with. If you are into P2 P, she is absolutely amazing! I do not know if you ever saw Cari or not, but Stephanie's P2 P compares very favorably to the Cari experience.

    TH.

  12. #13352

    This place is one of the hardest to get verified

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomk2323  [View Original Post]
    https://www.discreetstory.com/stephanie

    Has anyone seen Stephanie at DS?
    I was verified through clubvip and MP now club is close I am back to just one.

    Other agencies seems to be not interested in adding new clients, but don't have manner enough to tell you not now check back later, they just don't answer you.

  13. #13351

    Ok I want to thank you for the review.

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    I am not the original poster, but I have seen several MP girls and thought the value was there. However, when I stopped to see Miku, I was greatly disappointed. She smells like an ashtray,. Definitley a smoker. She is likely close to 40 yrs old. And she is just not attractive ("dental issues" is an understatement). It was my first real disappointment with this agency.
    I am not from NOVA so I will have to travel far to see an Asian girl. Where I come from there is no Asian.

    Anyway. I tried Mariko and she was a fine provider and GFE. Hoping that miku and or mieko would be close enough. Glad I read your review first.

    Adviteriing as 22 but actually 45 is definitely not cool. The one before this was Venus c-girl non gf experience, but she was pretty so I was somewhat ok with that. This is the only Asian Agency who would verify me, others won't even give me the day of time. I have an appointment but will hold for now.

    Thanks.

  14. #13350

    Stephanie

    https://www.discreetstory.com/stephanie

    Has anyone seen Stephanie at DS?

  15. #13349

    Miku

    I am not the original poster, but I have seen several MP girls and thought the value was there. However, when I stopped to see Miku, I was greatly disappointed. She smells like an ashtray,. Definitley a smoker. She is likely close to 40 yrs old. And she is just not attractive ("dental issues" is an understatement). It was my first real disappointment with this agency.

    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondPhoto  [View Original Post]
    I am always interested in hitting a few Japanese girls. My first was Mariko who soon left back to Jap.

    Please tell a little bit more on the new girl Miku who claims to be 22 yrs. Are the picture close? I will book her after your review.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape