Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,996 to 11,010 of 25020
-
06-14-21 20:13 #14025Senior Member

Posts: 4544Thank you. That review was from a year ago. So maybe she change. I just wish she text me cause I would love to see her.
Originally Posted by Newbie58
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 17:34 #14024Senior Member

Posts: 1251Typo
Correct post is #13951.
Originally Posted by Scorpio1981
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 14:53 #14023Senior Member

Posts: 239You're lucky that's all that happened. She's notorious for robbing guys with her boyfriend at knife point.
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 14:36 #14022Senior Member

Posts: 239Coco reviewed
Check out #13591.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 14:34 #14021Senior Member

Posts: 239Funny story
So I was pretty desperate yesterday while looking for a BBBJ. No one was responding, so I hit up this Dominican BBW. She seemed to have great lips and tits. She replied with her price and wanted 350 for a BBBJ! Yes 350! I told her she was f&cking crazy and that was the end of that.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...booty/39434530
-
06-14-21 14:22 #14020Regular Member

Posts: 8Cassidy.
Do you have a link or phone #? Is this the same girl as Cassidy moon in Ct?
Originally Posted by Corky12
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 11:37 #14019Senior Member

Posts: 36Coco. Rules rules
Haven't personally seen her but read a report, not sure if it was here at USA or another site but the short of it is she's all sweet until she gets the $$$ and the attitude changes and there are rules rules rules.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 07:16 #14018Senior Member

Posts: 314Red Head rip off
This girl is a rip off. I seen her a while back and caught her trying to get into my wallet.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...i/775093907702
-
06-14-21 06:04 #14017Senior Member

Posts: 4544Coco
This girl been posting for the past 2 weeks and even offer anal. So I'm surprised no one has reviewed her yet. I wanted to go see her but she stop responding to my text so I didn't know if anyone in here saw her. I would like to know if she does BBBJ.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/741768943580
-
06-13-21 17:07 #14016Senior Member

Posts: 85Cinnamon
Had a brief chat with Cinnamon, sounded good until she wanted to send money to "her brothers" a CashApp account as and I quote "you have to use my brother I lost mine" how can you loose a CashApp account?
https://brockton.skipthegames.com/fe...n/633968391876
-
06-11-21 20:17 #14015Senior Member

Posts: 116I ended up seeing Cassidy in Mystic Connecticut. Very nice lady little bigger than my usual spinner type but not too bad. She was very sweet and delivered. Super easy to talk to and felt comfortable with her. Rates were. 8 qv.
Originally Posted by MikeGeorge
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-21 19:53 #14014Senior Member

Posts: 395No responce
I feel your Paine man they are all nutz! What I do now is search the reviews here on USA SEX Guide and try and contact the girls that have decent reviews that dose not always work out either so the next best thing is to lower your standards! LOL Happy Hunting P.S. If you find a gem please let us all know.
Originally Posted by Corky12
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-21 18:32 #14013Senior Member

Posts: 4544Good luck. That's all I can. When you need these girls the most. That's when they don't respond. But when you just want to check their rate. They will text asap and ask eta LOL.
Originally Posted by Corky12
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-21 16:22 #14012Senior Member

Posts: 171This weekend
Afternoon gents, I'm going to be in the Providence area this weekend through Tuesday. Can anyone recommend a legit provider? I'm not into BBWs, but curvy is fine. If you're in the Baltimore area, I can provide some numbers of some girls to return the favor.
Thanks, in advance.
Dobson.
-
06-11-21 15:08 #14011Senior Member

Posts: 116No responses?
Anyone know of a spinner type girl that's available. I'm trying to set up something since I got the house to myself but no one is responding. Contacted 6-8 throughout the day and nothing.
Thanks.
I'm in warwick area.











Reply With Quote





