Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,996 to 11,010 of 25024
-
06-15-21 09:12 #14029Senior Member

Posts: 160Olive green eyed beauty.
Really sad to report Olive recently passed 2 days ago. She was clean for almost 2 yrs & looks like she had a relapse. This hobby can be really sad some times, I've stayed in touch with her as I know her & she was doing so well. RIP.
-
06-15-21 06:02 #14028Senior Member

Posts: 4545Well her ad say oral with condom but she got the nerve to flipped out on you. Well thank God I know that now because that was the only reason I wanted to go see her and you just answer that question. So you saved me from getting cussed out.
Originally Posted by MrRicFlair
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 23:14 #14027Senior Member

Posts: 160I was planning on seeing her she wanted 250 hh then 100 more for backdoor. I asked about BBBJ and she kinda flipped and said don't contact her again LOL. Then one of the reviews said her spot smelled like cat piss so I think I lucked out not wasting my money on her.
Originally Posted by Scorpio1981
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 22:45 #14026Senior Member

Posts: 69Azealia rose
This girl has been around for quite a while. Interestingly I've seen no reports here. Anyone had any experience with her?
https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...2213.htm?cat=1
-
06-14-21 20:13 #14025Senior Member

Posts: 4545Thank you. That review was from a year ago. So maybe she change. I just wish she text me cause I would love to see her.
Originally Posted by Newbie58
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 17:34 #14024Senior Member

Posts: 1251Typo
Correct post is #13951.
Originally Posted by Scorpio1981
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 14:53 #14023Senior Member

Posts: 239You're lucky that's all that happened. She's notorious for robbing guys with her boyfriend at knife point.
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 14:36 #14022Senior Member

Posts: 239Coco reviewed
Check out #13591.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 14:34 #14021Senior Member

Posts: 239Funny story
So I was pretty desperate yesterday while looking for a BBBJ. No one was responding, so I hit up this Dominican BBW. She seemed to have great lips and tits. She replied with her price and wanted 350 for a BBBJ! Yes 350! I told her she was f&cking crazy and that was the end of that.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...booty/39434530
-
06-14-21 14:22 #14020Regular Member

Posts: 8Cassidy.
Do you have a link or phone #? Is this the same girl as Cassidy moon in Ct?
Originally Posted by Corky12
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 11:37 #14019Senior Member

Posts: 36Coco. Rules rules
Haven't personally seen her but read a report, not sure if it was here at USA or another site but the short of it is she's all sweet until she gets the $$$ and the attitude changes and there are rules rules rules.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 07:16 #14018Senior Member

Posts: 314Red Head rip off
This girl is a rip off. I seen her a while back and caught her trying to get into my wallet.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...i/775093907702
-
06-14-21 06:04 #14017Senior Member

Posts: 4545Coco
This girl been posting for the past 2 weeks and even offer anal. So I'm surprised no one has reviewed her yet. I wanted to go see her but she stop responding to my text so I didn't know if anyone in here saw her. I would like to know if she does BBBJ.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/741768943580
-
06-13-21 17:07 #14016Senior Member

Posts: 85Cinnamon
Had a brief chat with Cinnamon, sounded good until she wanted to send money to "her brothers" a CashApp account as and I quote "you have to use my brother I lost mine" how can you loose a CashApp account?
https://brockton.skipthegames.com/fe...n/633968391876
-
06-11-21 20:17 #14015Senior Member

Posts: 116I ended up seeing Cassidy in Mystic Connecticut. Very nice lady little bigger than my usual spinner type but not too bad. She was very sweet and delivered. Super easy to talk to and felt comfortable with her. Rates were. 8 qv.
Originally Posted by MikeGeorge
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





