Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 555 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 55 455 505 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 605 655 1055 1555 ... LastLast
Results 8,311 to 8,325 of 24828
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16518

    Lol

    I literally just spit out my coffee, classic dude. Yeah BB none the less. Steer clear of that cess snatch

    Quote Originally Posted by JackNazty  [View Original Post]
    I dunno how her catcher's mitt's is looking now, maybe someone who seen her recently can chime in. Checkout this video she posted to her ad on EB. It's looks like she is getting the elastic streched out on both those mitt's!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/62243214
    .

  2. #16517
    Quote Originally Posted by Vw151  [View Original Post]
    Ya. She did that with me too. I've seen her on and off for awhile, for a pretty low rate because she asked me to name the price.

    She's actually got a pretty nice body for her age, and being natural. She gets into it too.
    I've seen Milfy many times over the years and she always showed me a great time. She has to be mid40's at the very least and I think she has held up really well in a profession that chews girls up and spits them out very quickly.

  3. #16516
    Quote Originally Posted by QuestProtecter  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her and asked her rates. She would never name a price. She just kept asking, "how much do you have for me?" It was weird.
    Ya. She did that with me too. I've seen her on and off for awhile, for a pretty low rate because she asked me to name the price.

    She's actually got a pretty nice body for her age, and being natural. She gets into it too.

  4. #16515

    Milfy

    Quote Originally Posted by JackNazty  [View Original Post]
    I dunno how her catcher's mitt's is looking now, maybe someone who seen her recently can chime in. Checkout this video she posted to her ad on EB. It's looks like she is getting the elastic streched out on both those mitt's!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/62243214
    I contacted her and asked her rates. She would never name a price. She just kept asking, "how much do you have for me?" It was weird.

  5. #16514

    Change of plans

    Well there has been a change of plans and I need some suggestions please. Are there any ladies worthy of a quick visit on a Saturday night that would be available between 10-11? Going to be passing through and was thinking about a stop. Any help would be great. PM is fine! Thanks fellas.

  6. #16513

    Woah is right.

    Quote Originally Posted by Farmerdawg  [View Original Post]
    I'd say so, she is rough looking, can only imagine what that worn out catcher's mitt looks like

    .
    I dunno how her catcher's mitt's is looking now, maybe someone who seen her recently can chime in. Checkout this video she posted to her ad on EB. It's looks like she is getting the elastic streched out on both those mitt's!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/62243214

  7. #16512
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGuyGuy  [View Original Post]
    The good she is real, and photos are dated, but relatively accurate, and she had a pretty open menu.

    The bad she was in a shady hotel on 21st, and shadeland. She is also a clock watcher.

    I haven't returned, but I haven't ruled out the possibility either.

  8. #16511
    That's because its fake. That ad is up on every skip the games board the state.

  9. #16510

    Always see this ad, but never see a review.


  10. #16509

    Re: Waste of Time

    Quote Originally Posted by SexCreation110  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...l/972425789293

    Got to her hotel, finally got room number after 10 minute delay. Knocked on door and someone else was in the room. Apparently she left with the someoneelse and wanted to reschedule. Hard pass.
    She has an IV-based habit to support which may be the reason for this. I've never seen her myself but have had some backchannel discussions with other mongers that suggest she has been a good provider in the past. However, given the known habit issue, I don't bother with her.

  11. #16508

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by BigSambo  [View Original Post]
    This chick is a fucking wacko. She may very well be fine for all I know. I had heard some descent reviews. But she's dimb as a hammer.

    When I contacted her, I simply asked her what kind of menu she offered and she went on this wild tangent about how she doesn't do bareback and that I need to save intimacy for my wife and I'm a sick fuck. She told me I needed to stop asking questions, pay her fee and enjoy my session. I never mention bareback, and in fact was asking because I don't see women who do.

    But this dipshit thinks men see ****** for "intimacy". I don't care if she's fine or not I wouldn't spend money on a **** like her.
    Thanks for the heads up!

  12. #16507
    Quote Originally Posted by RedWoodIndy  [View Original Post]
    Let's bump this one up and maybe someone will chime in as I remember seeing her out there for awhile and definitely looks interesting. I think she is / was a dancer somewhere?
    She is nice but drugs have gotten the best of her. Shitty hotel. Not too much fun.

  13. #16506

    Bump

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGuyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Let's bump this one up and maybe someone will chime in as I remember seeing her out there for awhile and definitely looks interesting. I think she is / was a dancer somewhere?

  14. #16505

    Is this TGTBT

    She looks pretty damn fine but I've not seen her post before. Has anyone ever seen her the last few girls I asked about I was good on seeing when you guys replied I'm hoping she's actually a good one LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/63225777

  15. #16504
    Quote Originally Posted by BourbonBound  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/tequilamonroe

    Anyone have a review? Searched this forum and didn't see anything. Coming to town next week & looking for her type. So if you have any suggestions I would entertain them.

    Thanks.

    BB.
    This chick is a fucking wacko. She may very well be fine for all I know. I had heard some descent reviews. But she's dimb as a hammer.

    When I contacted her, I simply asked her what kind of menu she offered and she went on this wild tangent about how she doesn't do bareback and that I need to save intimacy for my wife and I'm a sick fuck. She told me I needed to stop asking questions, pay her fee and enjoy my session. I never mention bareback, and in fact was asking because I don't see women who do.

    But this dipshit thinks men see ****** for "intimacy". I don't care if she's fine or not I wouldn't spend money on a **** like her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape