The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 547 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 47 447 497 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 597 647 1047 ... LastLast
Results 8,191 to 8,205 of 19295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11105

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Based on name, location and tattoo, I'm pretty sure PA was referring to this one:

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...r/258228721515
    Ok thanks, I was wondering if that was her or not. I saw a "Princess" Jasmine also a couple of times who kind of fit the description as well.

  2. #11104

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by PantyAnker  [View Original Post]
    I hadn't seen her since she got back in the game. She was / is staying at 95 and 192 area motel. The last time I saw her was at the satellite bch motel where I remember a fairly decent event occurred. I figured I'd give it another shot and was treated to a similar experience. Comms were spot on, opted for FS at 1. $ for hh. 3 $ upgrade for a trip to the isles. The room was relatively clean, we got to it nice slow BBBJ at first, picked up a little steam, was asked if it felt good and she was moaning like she was enjoying it as much as I was. On went cover, again was asked my preference, had to hit that from behind, I love that tattoo looking up at me. I moved my Point of aim up a couple inches and finished there while the moans continued. Cleaned up at the sink. A little small talk about her bf stealing her bank account info and losing all playing poker. He gone.

    Overall was a positive experience on the Brevard scale7. Was ok probably will repeat, I will check out other talents first. I'm going to try and hook up with one in Vero tomorrow.

    Regards.
    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link please?
    Based on name, location and tattoo, I'm pretty sure PA was referring to this one:

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...r/258228721515

  3. #11103

    Boss lady

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    She's back. Posted on STG yesterday.
    She is looking a little ruff in those pics on her new ad. She could've been a rock star in this hobby if she ever got her shit together.

  4. #11102
    Regular Member


    Posts: 19

    Paige Del Ray

    Anybody know what happened with this provider? Haven't seen any posts in a while.

  5. #11101

    Jasmine link

    Quote Originally Posted by PantyAnker  [View Original Post]
    I hadn't seen her since she got back in the game. She was / is staying at 95 and 192 area motel. The last time I saw her was at the satellite bch motel where I remember a fairly decent event occurred. I figured I'd give it another shot and was treated to a similar experience. Comms were spot on, opted for FS at 1. $ for hh. 3 $ upgrade for a trip to the isles. The room was relatively clean, we got to it nice slow BBBJ at first, picked up a little steam, was asked if it felt good and she was moaning like she was enjoying it as much as I was. On went cover, again was asked my preference, had to hit that from behind, I love that tattoo looking up at me. I moved my Point of aim up a couple inches and finished there while the moans continued. Cleaned up at the sink. A little small talk about her bf stealing her bank account info and losing all playing poker. He gone.

    Overall was a positive experience on the Brevard scale7. Was ok probably will repeat, I will check out other talents first. I'm going to try and hook up with one in Vero tomorrow.

    Regards.
    Do you have a link please?

  6. #11100

    Boss Lady Ashley

    She's back. Posted on STG yesterday.

  7. #11099

    Jasmine

    I hadn't seen her since she got back in the game. She was / is staying at 95 and 192 area motel. The last time I saw her was at the satellite bch motel where I remember a fairly decent event occurred. I figured I'd give it another shot and was treated to a similar experience. Comms were spot on, opted for FS at 1. $ for hh. 3 $ upgrade for a trip to the isles. The room was relatively clean, we got to it nice slow BBBJ at first, picked up a little steam, was asked if it felt good and she was moaning like she was enjoying it as much as I was. On went cover, again was asked my preference, had to hit that from behind, I love that tattoo looking up at me. I moved my Point of aim up a couple inches and finished there while the moans continued. Cleaned up at the sink. A little small talk about her bf stealing her bank account info and losing all playing poker. He gone.

    Overall was a positive experience on the Brevard scale7. Was ok probably will repeat, I will check out other talents first. I'm going to try and hook up with one in Vero tomorrow.

    Regards.

  8. #11098

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the response, it's greatly appreciated! I'm absolutely certain she used a timer, no doubt about that at all. I take it she has (thankfully) dropped that from her routine?
    I've seen Kelly a few times and it was nice. Everything covered but still nice. Nice clean incall (house not massage studio) kimd of businesslike but sexy. She's def way older than she posts.

  9. #11097
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920

    Juicy

    I decided to give her a try, I had read an earlier review with some odd story so I had to check her out for myself. I met her outside and walked to her room. The room was clean and smoke free although she does not smoke inside. The pics are accurate and when she had her sunglasses on she reminded me of Jody Foster in Taxi Driver. There are definitely NO signs of candy abuse.

    We got comfy she stripped snd got right to it since it was the 1st time I opted for a QV. For main event she asked me how I would like it and did 2 positions. She seemed to be getting into it. I may go back because she is friendly, young, (mid 20's) and no BS and wanted to please.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...l/363695621401

  10. #11096

    Yes she goes by Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug321  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any knowledge of this provider?

    https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...w/181480008085
    I saw her about a year ago not a bad time.

    The second time I went to see her she was tweekin out and that was it for me I never returned major turnoff.

    Her pictures are of her enhanced and I would say and over 10 years old.

  11. #11095

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug321  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any knowledge of this provider?

    https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...w/181480008085
    That is Ava. I know there is at least one review from me available on search. She is nice and accommodating but sometimes hard to reach. Also the photos are misleading. She is not bad looking, has a little baby damage, but overall a pleasant date. Just don't expect the girl in the photos, they are either very old or of someone else that looks a bit like her.

  12. #11094

    Southern Brevard

    Does anyone have any knowledge of this provider?

    https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...w/181480008085

  13. #11093
    I agree I saw her when she was at PMC and it was not worth it I do not believe she has gotten any better but that's my opinion and there are a lot more out there that are worth the money in my opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Seven of the last eight reports are about Kelly, this may be the most action she's had in years! 😉.
    .

  14. #11092

    Kelly's getting a lot of action!

    Seven of the last eight reports are about Kelly, this may be the most action she's had in years! 😉.

  15. #11091

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by Hodar  [View Original Post]
    I saw Kelly 20 years ago when she worked at PMC, she is closer to 60 than 47. Her photos have been retouched on STG to blur out the sagging leg skin etc, everything covered. I now for fact she has grandkids that are teenagers. Is she safe? Yes, but if I want that a clinical experience I'll take the extra weight and go with LeLe for some solid big butt action rather than hanging saggy cheeks.
    Agree she is closer to 60, but in pretty good shape for her age. Could never be an ATF for me as I like them younger. But she is pleasant and reliable, and If you are into a more mature provider then she is not a bad choice. She was not a clock watcher for me and I was unaware of any timer. But I usually try to be respectful of the time scheduled so it may not have been an issue. YMMV but I thought she was worthy of a review for those who may be interested.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape