Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style
+
Add Report
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 5804
-
06-17-21 23:36 #3359Senior Member

Posts: 311Torreyskye
1 k for creampie. Who the hell is paying these crazy prices? I took a break from mongering and now that I have that bb itch, I get welcomed with this? Lmao. Btw, Jizzabelle is a great fuck. Pin her ankles behind her head and pound that pussy hard and deep till you fill her up.
-
06-14-21 14:50 #3358Senior Member

Posts: 733She's incredible. No BF hanging around. Be upfront, polite, flattering and she will give you quite the experience! YMMV always applies which is great because I prefer that over a slam dunk cumdump.
Originally Posted by DannyFknKay
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 13:31 #3357Regular Member

Posts: 5Blaireivy00 from PD
Anyone know if she does anything bb? She hasn't mentioned anything about it yet. A bit pricey but seems very gorgeous.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...sa/BlaireIvy00
-
06-14-21 10:30 #3356Senior Member

Posts: 137Jizzabelle
Interesting. I got a different menu. 300 for the hour, CIM and Greek extra. No mention of BBFS. I don't think I'm paying 3 bills for someone her age with a bf hanging around. Well, not unless you guys say the experience is worth it.
Originally Posted by HardRick
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 17:27 #3355Senior Member

Posts: 602I like how you share this wonderful info a week after she is gone. Thanks so much.
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-21 09:29 #3354Senior Member

Posts: 1223Carmen Lexus
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Carmen-lexus
Carmen visited us from the PNW and was in the OC-LA area all of last week. Of course I had to enjoy this young petite blonde so I saw Carmen at her Irvine incall for a creampie session then again at her LAX incall for an all oral session. For the LAX all-oral, I got my week's worth of BBBJ. She is amazing and never stopped sucking even after I squirted my hot load down the gullet. Have you ever had your super sensitive dick sucked hard after orgasm? The sensation is intense. Almost an hour of BBBJ in multiple positions, lots of 69, DATY, face sitting, tea-bagging, and BBBJCIM for 2 glorious pops. I believe that was her last day in the area and grabbed a flight back home later that evening or the next day, still with my gooey, bitter asparagus-flavored cum lingering in her palate LOL.
BBFS then cum on her flat abs and sexy pubes for the Irvine date. Those of you who also visited her last week know what I'm talking about for sure. Here are some of her HX online pics and a few of my own. Anyone else got to sample this hottie? I won't be back in the Seattle area until late September so I may see her there again. Love this petite spinner blonde girl!
I am curious to see what her boyfriend's brother did to her so thinking about subscribing to her OF to check out the sexy vids ha ha ha. Last time I purchased any OF content was kaikai22.
-
06-08-21 15:44 #3353Senior Member

Posts: 602Did she make you prove the papers.
Originally Posted by Thanxxx
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-21 13:42 #3352Regular Member

Posts: 10Little confused what time frame did you go with? Said you settled for hour and the overnight.
What was plan B?
Overall how was her service? Looked up her # on ter she has not reviews. Could not find any reviews on her # with google.
Was she incall or to your place?
Originally Posted by Thanxxx
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-21 02:17 #3351Regular Member

Posts: 23Yes it is.
Yes that is the number Linefer gave to me. Unfortunately, she is a little out my price range.
Originally Posted by EvoAnthony00
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 17:21 #3350Senior Member

Posts: 344Dior. ListCrawler
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ounty/63068845
Another little piece of milk chocolate that melts in your mouth and not in your hand that should get your hands is Dior. So sweet and innocent by her own admission look below to her comments. Either way if opt for overnight or hour go for it.
I can do the BBBJ but if you don't mind me asking, what is daty?
I never did bare.
Yes bare LOL.
If I do bare I charge more.
Do you have papers proving your clean?
Do you have plan b on hand?
Quoted originally $220 hr $420 2 hrs then settled $200 hr and the overnight settled at $1200 with full pse creampies cip with plan B or $500 for 2 hrs.
-
06-06-21 05:43 #3349Regular Member

Posts: 1Do you mind sharing her number with me also?
Originally Posted by FrankSmith666
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-21 19:26 #3348Regular Member

Posts: 6Does she still have the number ending in 0570 ? I've tried reaching out to her but she had changed her number and not sure if I saved it correctly.
Originally Posted by Alesco
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-21 18:01 #3347Senior Member

Posts: 135Would you be cool with sharing her #?
Originally Posted by Alesco
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-21 15:03 #3346Regular Member

Posts: 1Linefer from seeking arrangements
Originally Posted by Anontt6
[View Original Post]
I got her text number and she told me that her session is $4. That was twice the amount I suggested to her. She has doubled her price from what she was offering in earlier reports. Poon inflation is a bytch.
Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 22:36 #3345Senior Member

Posts: 7266Every appt I go to I have a PlanB on me just in case for negotiating as well.
Originally Posted by Sbf714
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






