Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 715 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 215 615 665 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 765 815 1215 1715 ... LastLast
Results 10,711 to 10,725 of 26919
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #16209

    Upscale SA softpro hottie in town this week

    Beautiful face, skin and body. Nice fun girl. Not for every one, as she wants 450 for 1. 5 hr, MSOG cfs. She posts on SA, met her a couple of months ago.

    Can't find her SA profile, have to dig up / backtrack. Known friends DM or email me.

  2. #16208
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownGuy76  [View Original Post]
    Yup she's real. Picked her up years ago on cicero one day when she was low on funds. Becareful not to be too generous!
    I see JoJo, AKA Joanna, for the first time about 10 years ago at sum spot downtown. I also visited her a few times at her apt near the "shady" part of OakPark. She can be very quiet but she's always taken care of me. Good luck!

  3. #16207
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightSmash  [View Original Post]
    Any info / intel on Camile Class? https://tryst.link/escort/camile-class.

    She's been around awhile, shocked to see no reviews or reports on her in awhile. 2010 most recent review I can find, kinda wild for someone who's been around for so long.
    I've been mongering since the 90's and I distinctly recall trying to see her but it was not easy. She's been posting for at least 10 years though.

  4. #16206

    That's OK

    Quote Originally Posted by LS4V8  [View Original Post]
    Macie told me multiple times at my first session with her that she doesn't want to be peed on. I never even brought it up since it's not a kink for me but she said she gets asked this a lot. You aren't going to find any girls here that are okay with that. Most aren't even willing to do a facial c**shot. Try Google Groups or Craigslist or look up Kink Discord servers. Or, if you want input from the mongers here then you'd be better off starting your own thread since you seem to be asking that about every girl that people post about. We have a dedicated thread for most kinks. You should make one for GS enthusiasts.
    That's OK I kinda figured she wasn't allowing that but Macie is still big time on the bucket haven't been able to see her yet due to my work schedule and her work schedule but I'm working on making a visit soon any details on her would be nice like is she a true PSE kinda like holly berry (been with holly berry a while back)? What am I to expect when seeing her, etc etc. Also is she OK with clients showing up high as I am 420 friendly LOL. Thanks.

  5. #16205
    Senior Member


    Posts: 668

    Another Rant

    Quote Originally Posted by MickSwagger  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3190340

    Hot and awesum.

    Did hh.

    Squirter.
    Maybe because it's Monday.

    How much? You know if she is charging 100 I'm interested. If she is charging 1000 I'm not. Probably somewhere between those 2 numbers. But we have no idea. It would REALLY help if you list price you paid.

    Where? She could be in Lansing? She could be in Gurnee? Those 2 locations can be 2 hours apart depending on time of day and traffic. It would REALLY help if you list a general location.

    I clicked on the link and the ad had no price and no location so I think it would REALLY help when writing a review these 2 things are listed in the review.

    B.

  6. #16204
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by DLover64  [View Original Post]
    She's removed her tryst link but her slixa is.

    https://www.slixa.com/illinois/chicago/kika-k

    Interestingly, I was showing her ad to another board member here that I connected on Kik with. His jaw almost dropped since he used to work at the same company as her which was a world's top 5 consulting firm. He confirmed this as her LinkedIn profile pic is one of the same that she uses in her slixa. Upon further investigation, she left California likely because she was issued a restraining order, which is a top 3 google result of her real name. I can't post personal details here, but I'd recommend steering clear of this mess.
    I follow her on twitter. She was pretty active for a while but silent as of late. Some of her last posts in the past few weeks boasted of being cast for a TV show and bringing vengeance on a client that has wronged her. She also has an only fans page.

  7. #16203

    Sabra

    Quote Originally Posted by JesusCollins  [View Original Post]
    If "Sabra" was the actual girl in the pic, I'd be all over it. Highly unlikely.
    https://tampa.rubratings.com/207829

    Screen shots of the same reviews. Looks like a total scam.

  8. #16202
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    Whoa. No kidding, if she were real she could be making good bank. It looks like there are reviews, but they can only be seen by people who have left reviews on LC, so if anyone can find out what they say, it'd be a great help.
    I don't see any reviews.

  9. #16201
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    She's been discussed extensively on various other boards here, especially Arrangements reviews. Really hot but batshit crazy.
    Good to know. As a senior member, I still hadn't run across her, I even searched Kika-k. I'd live to see what others have said.

  10. #16200
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoWalk  [View Original Post]
    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...l/891585375896

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/63326749

    Run like hell. Rip-off (see cross-post). PM me if you want digits / Address on 55 XX and Winthrop.
    Also very well known on BBFS board and others here. One guy here used to see her pretty regularly and she used to be a good time, but now she seems to just rip people off and has a really bad drug habit. It's too bad because that ass looks pretty nice.

  11. #16199
    Quote Originally Posted by DLover64  [View Original Post]
    She's removed her tryst link but her slixa is.

    https://www.slixa.com/illinois/chicago/kika-k

    Interestingly, I was showing her ad to another board member here that I connected on Kik with. His jaw almost dropped since he used to work at the same company as her which was a world's top 5 consulting firm. He confirmed this as her LinkedIn profile pic is one of the same that she uses in her slixa. Upon further investigation, she left California likely because she was issued a restraining order, which is a top 3 google result of her real name. I can't post personal details here, but I'd recommend steering clear of this mess.
    She's been discussed extensively on various other boards here, especially Arrangements reviews. Really hot but batshit crazy.

  12. #16198

    Scarlett / Bonnie. Don't be a sucker like me. Please see x-post in rip off reports

    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...l/891585375896

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/63326749

    Run like hell. Rip-off (see cross-post). PM me if you want digits / Address on 55 XX and Winthrop.

  13. #16197
    Quote Originally Posted by AssMann82;5396331[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/63311895[/URL]

    Got to be TGTBT.
    Whoa. No kidding, if she were real she could be making good bank. It looks like there are reviews, but they can only be seen by people who have left reviews on LC, so if anyone can find out what they say, it'd be a great help.

  14. #16196
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    No GS

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravsavo9  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know any providers that are willing to participate in GS from the receiving end? I was thinking Macie since a ton of reviews say she's down for anything but I don't know if she provides this service. Any info would be great thanks.
    Macie told me multiple times at my first session with her that she doesn't want to be peed on. I never even brought it up since it's not a kink for me but she said she gets asked this a lot. You aren't going to find any girls here that are okay with that. Most aren't even willing to do a facial c**shot. Try Google Groups or Craigslist or look up Kink Discord servers. Or, if you want input from the mongers here then you'd be better off starting your own thread since you seem to be asking that about every girl that people post about. We have a dedicated thread for most kinks. You should make one for GS enthusiasts.

  15. #16195

    Danger. Kika-k

    She's removed her tryst link but her slixa is.

    https://www.slixa.com/illinois/chicago/kika-k

    Interestingly, I was showing her ad to another board member here that I connected on Kik with. His jaw almost dropped since he used to work at the same company as her which was a world's top 5 consulting firm. He confirmed this as her LinkedIn profile pic is one of the same that she uses in her slixa. Upon further investigation, she left California likely because she was issued a restraining order, which is a top 3 google result of her real name. I can't post personal details here, but I'd recommend steering clear of this mess.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape