Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 225 of 492 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 275 325 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 7374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4014

    Fun Time

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with the bootylicious fun size girl? I see her ad pop up every once in awhile just wondering if she's worth seeing.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....e/930365708467
    I had a visit with her awhile back. She's a short little thing that really loves to have fun can handle it anyway and anywhere you want. She was even asking me if I had any friend who could come and join use. Started off with a BBBJ with cim swallow and didn't stop to keep me going then proceeded to take me in every position and every hole as hard and fast as I could. Definitely someone worth repeating.

  2. #4013

    Verifying

    I think I saw some posts earlier on Stephanie but as someone a little new to this just wanted to verify she's legit.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....e/136361508247

  3. #4012

    Sting Operation from Pigs

    https://www.masslive.com/police-fire...south-end.html

    Looks like the blue and black pigs did a sting operation last night instead of capture the "Bad Guys" causing higher crime in the city.

    Be careful out there.

  4. #4011
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    Terrible

    I saw her once -- it was bad. And that's a shame, because if she did have her act together, she could be a cute, petite thing.

    BUT she has poor hygiene, a bad attitude and no skills in any of the arts of the trade.

    Pass on her.

  5. #4010
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo2830  [View Original Post]
    Plenty of reviews in the Hartford forum. Most negative reviews, missing teeth, handler and lackluster.
    I can confirm that. She uses various names such as Katie, KT, and KK. She's been at the same location, I believe, since last Fall if not longer.

    BMD.

  6. #4009
    Plenty of reviews in the Hartford forum. Most negative reviews, missing teeth, handler and lackluster.

  7. #4008

    Anyone seen this girl in Windsor Lodks or similar?


  8. #4007

    Thief

    In case those links die, here are her ad pics for the future.

    BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5400F939-3011-49A8-8950-7C8552B177DF.jpg‎   36B87950-C691-42D6-B301-29BB268ADCC0.jpeg‎   3092B671-4385-4CA9-A3E9-1A034B6ADBD9.jpeg‎  

  9. #4006

  10. #4005

    Bootylicious

    Anyone have any experience with the bootylicious fun size girl? I see her ad pop up every once in awhile just wondering if she's worth seeing.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....e/930365708467
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mzm1otewndu5odniytq0yzg3nzayzjbiowu5nzu3zwyxodqxnq.jpg.jpg‎   mtqwmjc3mwnjzjnimjvlzjrlzmziodfjy2rjytjhodvknja4ndlk.jpg.jpg‎  

  11. #4004
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommyspf  [View Original Post]
    You'll need to work on your ability to spot scams. Everything about this ad screams fake.

    For giggles, I did a reverse image search on one of her pics. The same ad can be found in CT, KY, and PA.

  12. #4003
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommyspf  [View Original Post]
    Nope. Look at location of it isn't specific it's a tell.

    Also look at rates $90 for a hh on a girl like that nope.

    Hell just read it, English is definitely not first language it reads like a poorly translated Chinese food menu.

  13. #4002

  14. #4001

    Truth

    Quote Originally Posted by Creeper1  [View Original Post]
    5 star review on a 1 star provider.
    Ain't that the truth. LOL.

    Peace.

  15. #4000

    It Could Be My Timing

    Quote Originally Posted by EffinGood33  [View Original Post]
    That was funny. LOL. If she is so booked out, why is her ad up today. I called this morning and going again today.

    Stay Safe.

    EG33.
    I guess I'm off her schedule because she posts when I can't play and doesn't post when I can. I haven't seen her post but I've been busy with work and life. Sometimes it's all about timing.

    Peace.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape