Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 7371
-
06-16-21 11:22 #4011Banned Member

Posts: 350Anyone seen this girl in Windsor Lodks or similar?
-
06-16-21 08:03 #4010Senior Member

Posts: 5229Thief
In case those links die, here are her ad pics for the future.
Originally Posted by WestMassHunter
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
06-15-21 10:35 #4009Senior Member

Posts: 92She is still at it.
Avoid her. She will rob you or worse!!
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...m/346819460122
https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...-cum_i10714461
-
06-15-21 05:48 #4008Senior Member

Posts: 792Bootylicious
Anyone have any experience with the bootylicious fun size girl? I see her ad pop up every once in awhile just wondering if she's worth seeing.
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....e/930365708467
-
06-14-21 21:58 #4007Senior Member

Posts: 352You'll need to work on your ability to spot scams. Everything about this ad screams fake.
Originally Posted by Tommyspf
[View Original Post]
For giggles, I did a reverse image search on one of her pics. The same ad can be found in CT, KY, and PA.
-
06-14-21 17:52 #4006Senior Member

Posts: 269Nope. Look at location of it isn't specific it's a tell.
Originally Posted by Tommyspf
[View Original Post]
Also look at rates $90 for a hh on a girl like that nope.
Hell just read it, English is definitely not first language it reads like a poorly translated Chinese food menu.
-
06-13-21 23:07 #4005Regular Member

Posts: 2Probably not real?
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....m/561760394155
This chick real?
-
06-13-21 22:43 #4004Senior Member

Posts: 559Truth
Ain't that the truth. LOL.
Originally Posted by Creeper1
[View Original Post]
Peace.
-
06-13-21 22:41 #4003Senior Member

Posts: 559It Could Be My Timing
I guess I'm off her schedule because she posts when I can't play and doesn't post when I can. I haven't seen her post but I've been busy with work and life. Sometimes it's all about timing.
Originally Posted by EffinGood33
[View Original Post]
Peace.
-
06-13-21 22:35 #4002Senior Member

Posts: 559Not Referring To You At All
Sorry I wasn't more specific in my post. I was not referring to YOU at all. I was commenting on her prices which are ridiculous and unacceptable. I never called you out so relax. My point was there are men who will pay these ridiculous rates and those individuals do encourage and reward bad behavior. I understood you were merely posting her rates so you saved others time wasted. I didn't think you saw her from reading your post. You were just letting others know. Thanks so much. I guess I will have to preface my comments to avoid any misunderstanding in the future.
Originally Posted by KcarrocDoc
[View Original Post]
Peace.
-
06-12-21 13:46 #4001Senior Member

Posts: 343Reward bad behavior?
Are you replying to my post I didn't reward anyone I never met her I'm just letting you know what her rates are I'm not encouraging it I'm not condoning it and I'm certainly not going to meet with her sorry if that's what you read out of that but that's not what I was getting at I was letting you know the facts that's why I rarely come on here because everybody blows everything out of proportion.
Originally Posted by HotDiggity
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 12:06 #4000Senior Member

Posts: 49Surgeon. LOL
That was funny. LOL. If she is so booked out, why is her ad up today. I called this morning and going again today.
Originally Posted by HotDiggity
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe.
EG33.
-
06-12-21 10:25 #3999Senior Member

Posts: 2695 star review on a 1 star provider.
Originally Posted by HotDiggity
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 07:45 #3998Senior Member

Posts: 464Holyoke Girl
Hey Fancy do you know if she does bare? I might need to try that.
Originally Posted by FancyLover
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-21 17:30 #3997Senior Member

Posts: 559Like Getting An Appointment with a Surgeon
Listen I get it. She's got skills. But after seeing her once it's literally impossible to get a second with her because EVERYONE is trying to get a date with her. Word got out. Now she's in demand. I'd have better luck getting an appointment with a surgeon than getting a repeat with Mulan. She's booked for a month. That's the negative side of this board. But it is what it is. Glad she's making bank.
Originally Posted by EffinGood33
[View Original Post]
Peace.










Reply With Quote




