Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 716 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 216 616 666 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 766 816 1216 1716 ... LastLast
Results 10,726 to 10,740 of 26919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16194

    Any Intel

    Any info / intel on Camile Class? https://tryst.link/escort/camile-class.

    She's been around awhile, shocked to see no reviews or reports on her in awhile. 2010 most recent review I can find, kinda wild for someone who's been around for so long.

  2. #16193

  3. #16192
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    bbfs? Gfe?
    I always go covered, dont know if she does bb

    GFE maybe, I don't really move toward that.

    She was cool joking around and stuff tho.

    Not cold or biitchy.

  4. #16191
    Quote Originally Posted by mickswagger  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3190340

    hot and awesum.

    Did hh.

    Squirter.
    bbfs? Gfe?

  5. #16190

    Jaydee Star

    Hooked up with Jaydee Star a few weeks back. The previous reports were accurate. Very sexy girl but a ton of rules and there was an odor that kind of killed the entire experience. Could be a one time thing or not? She's shorter than 5 feet and is 24 but doesn't look a day over 18. Amazing body and lots of dirty talk. But options were very limited but a very nice girl. You can PM me for details. Damage was 1. 2 for the QV. I'd probably pass on repeating but the QV was worth it.

  6. #16189
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyWeb  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about her? Seems new but she wants me to give her a huge deposit.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweetbabyxsd
    She has multiple tour cities listed for the exact same dates. Very obvious scam.

  7. #16188
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyWeb  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about her? Seems new but she wants me to give her a huge deposit.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweetbabyxsd
    Deposits are scams, why would they need to see you if you have already paid them?

    No matter how good they look do not deposit.

  8. #16187

    No Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyWeb  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about her? Seems new but she wants me to give her a huge deposit.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweetbabyxsd
    Don't do a deposit. Sounds like a scam. You will get ripped off. She will get your deposit and you won't hear back from her.

  9. #16186

    Sweet Baby

    Anyone know anything about her? Seems new but she wants me to give her a huge deposit.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweetbabyxsd

  10. #16185

    Any good Golden Shower providers

    Does anyone know any providers that are willing to participate in GS from the receiving end? I was thinking Macie since a ton of reviews say she's down for anything but I don't know if she provides this service. Any info would be great thanks.

  11. #16184

    Nice

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3190340

    Hot and awesum.

    Did hh.

    Squirter.

  12. #16183
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkmsw  [View Original Post]
    If I read her ad correctly she wants 120 half and 250 full hour? Why not save yourself 10 bucks and get 2 one half hours? Just a little joke and wondering if I am missing something on the price structure?

    B.
    Good eye. Guess she's not good at math. Also, her photos are several years old.

  13. #16182

    Sabra

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanHando2002  [View Original Post]
    My first post!! I'm traveling to Chicago for work tomorrow night through Sunday morning. I've never done the escort thing but want to try it. I'm super nervous with all the articles on busts / stings lately.

    Not escort but super interested. Any thoughts or reviews on these?

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/124214

    Or.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/215880

    Escorts:

    https://tryst.link/escort/allisonturner

    https://tryst.link/escort/ada-love

    https://tryst.link/escort/lindamuse

    Or other suggestions?

    Or any massage parlors or Nuru with sexy young Asian or Caucasian girls?
    If "Sabra" was the actual girl in the pic, I'd be all over it. Highly unlikely.

  14. #16181
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkmsw  [View Original Post]
    If I read her ad correctly she wants 120 half and 250 full hour? Why not save yourself 10 bucks and get 2 one half hours? Just a little joke and wondering if I am missing something on the price structure?

    B.
    She may be running a volume operation and dudes showing up juiced on boner pills for full hr dates are slowing down her assembly line.

  15. #16180

    Jo

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthsideJim  [View Original Post]
    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...2/052920667347

    Can't find anything but 1 recent review on the other site.
    Yup she's real. Picked her up years ago on cicero one day when she was low on funds. Becareful not to be too generous!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape