Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 79 of 302 FirstFirst ... 29 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 129 179 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 4516
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3346

    WL busy

    Went by WL around the QT about 12:30 today. It seems there were a lot of opportunities out there. There was one woman walking away from the QT that from a distance looked pretty 'wow'. (I'll try to attach picture). Maybe she was just a normal person. By the time I could drive back by there she was gone.

    There was also an older dark haired WSW, a younger BSW, and a middle aged Blondie hanging out off Exmore.

    Over in the buildings with the strip club and Ruby's were two women hanging out with a guy or two. One skinny tattooed woman who waved at me and another more full bodied brunette.

    I wasn't feeling it so I just passed.

    It seemed in general that there were a lot of 'transients' around the whole area, men and women.

    On top of that, QT has some kind of construction going on there so lots of activity.

    Great day to remedy a headache.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6F0B7EA1-55F2-4D60-B55F-AA7BD03FD873.jpeg‎  

  2. #3345

    Autumn

    Quote Originally Posted by JLuvsPuss  [View Original Post]
    I never thought Ally's teeth were that horrible to begin with. I've seen much worse. Glad she got them fixed. I may have to track her down.

    Just stay away from red headed Autumn. I'm embarrassed to say that she has ripped me off twice.
    I've picked her up many times and never had any issues with her. I don't donate until the deed is done.

  3. #3344

    Julie

    Quote Originally Posted by Dggr2002  [View Original Post]
    She looks similar but I can't really say for sure. I really should have paid more attention but it was distracted I guess. Was she at the Charlotte Inn?
    I guess you were more focused on the kitty than the face. I understand 100%. I picked her up at the Chicken Box parking lot.

  4. #3343

    Julie

    Quote Originally Posted by JLuvsPuss  [View Original Post]
    Is this the girl that you saw? I met her around 2 PM today in SC. She told me that her name was Julie. I paid 40 for a BBBJ CIM. I didn't notice her belly but she was a thin redhead with saggy tits. Around me, she was also sane, nice, and not under the influence.
    She looks similar but I can't really say for sure. I really should have paid more attention but it was distracted I guess. Was she at the Charlotte Inn?

  5. #3342

    Ally

    Quote Originally Posted by Muffdiver01  [View Original Post]
    My best luck has been early morning around 5 or so. Picked up Ally last week for a decent BBBJ. She got her teeth fixed and is looking healthier, after a short vacation with uncle LEO.
    I never thought Ally's teeth were that horrible to begin with. I've seen much worse. Glad she got them fixed. I may have to track her down.

    Just stay away from red headed Autumn. I'm embarrassed to say that she has ripped me off twice.

  6. #3341

    Had some luck on sc

    Had some luck on SC this morning at around 11 am find a BSW sitting on the curve before gas station can't remember her name short lowcut brown hair. 03. For BBBJCIM great technique. Dt. FIV. Will repeat.

  7. #3340

    Wl

    Quote Originally Posted by JLuvsPuss  [View Original Post]
    I've seen posts where some mongers have seen or picked up SW's around Woodlawn during the morning hours. Never heard of them being out that early in SC. I usually do my scouting starting at noon.
    My best luck has been early morning around 5 or so. Picked up Ally last week for a decent BBBJ. She got her teeth fixed and is looking healthier, after a short vacation with uncle LEO.

  8. #3339

    Julie

    Quote Originally Posted by Dggr2002  [View Original Post]
    From out of town but figured out SC had the highest chances for success so I gave it a go. Very short cruise and not a lot of action but eventually saw a WSW by the Charlotte Inn. Swung into the lot and she comes over and says hi do you remember me, Cheryl? Like a rube I say no but she says I'm in room number xxx if you want to come see me. I parked and headed up. Turns out she's a really sweet girl, sane, apparently not high and can carry on a conversation. Thin with slightly saggy tits and a little bit of a belly but still attractive. All the usual and being from out of town I think I overpaid but. 6 for the dream was still better than I'm used to. And she had to really work to get me to the conclusion. No digits but I will definitely look for her again.
    Is this the girl that you saw? I met her around 2 PM today in SC. She told me that her name was Julie. I paid 40 for a BBBJ CIM. I didn't notice her belly but she was a thin redhead with saggy tits. Around me, she was also sane, nice, and not under the influence.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20210612_140254.jpg‎  

  9. #3338

    Too early

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvHookers84  [View Original Post]
    Was on sugarcreek tom hunter and reagan about 655 am this morning no streetwalkers at all. Somebody help I'm a out of towner was it the wrong time? Or what.
    I've seen posts where some mongers have seen or picked up SW's around Woodlawn during the morning hours. Never heard of them being out that early in SC. I usually do my scouting starting at noon.

  10. #3337

    Julie or Cheryl

    Quote Originally Posted by Dggr2002  [View Original Post]
    From out of town but figured out SC had the highest chances for success so I gave it a go. Very short cruise and not a lot of action but eventually saw a WSW by the Charlotte Inn. Swung into the lot and she comes over and says hi do you remember me, Cheryl? Like a rube I say no but she says I'm in room number xxx if you want to come see me. I parked and headed up. Turns out she's a really sweet girl, sane, apparently not high and can carry on a conversation. Thin with slightly saggy tits and a little bit of a belly but still attractive. All the usual and being from out of town I think I overpaid but. 6 for the dream was still better than I'm used to. And she had to really work to get me to the conclusion. No digits but I will definitely look for her again.
    That's good to know, thanks. Seemed quiet that night but she did say it was a rough place.

  11. #3336

    Charlotte Inn

    Quote Originally Posted by Dggr2002  [View Original Post]
    From out of town but figured out SC had the highest chances for success so I gave it a go. Very short cruise and not a lot of action but eventually saw a WSW by the Charlotte Inn. Swung into the lot and she comes over and says hi do you remember me, Cheryl? Like a rube I say no but she says I'm in room number xxx if you want to come see me. I parked and headed up. Turns out she's a really sweet girl, sane, apparently not high and can carry on a conversation. Thin with slightly saggy tits and a little bit of a belly but still attractive. All the usual and being from out of town I think I overpaid but. 6 for the dream was still better than I'm used to. And she had to really work to get me to the conclusion. No digits but I will definitely look for her again.
    The SW that I posted about below also stay's in the Charlotte Inn. Before Covid, I've gotten with 5 gals at the Inn. You need to be on you guard at this place when the sun goes down.

  12. #3335

    Julie or Cheryl

    From out of town but figured out SC had the highest chances for success so I gave it a go. Very short cruise and not a lot of action but eventually saw a WSW by the Charlotte Inn. Swung into the lot and she comes over and says hi do you remember me, Cheryl? Like a rube I say no but she says I'm in room number xxx if you want to come see me. I parked and headed up. Turns out she's a really sweet girl, sane, apparently not high and can carry on a conversation. Thin with slightly saggy tits and a little bit of a belly but still attractive. All the usual and being from out of town I think I overpaid but. 6 for the dream was still better than I'm used to. And she had to really work to get me to the conclusion. No digits but I will definitely look for her again.

  13. #3334

    No streetwalkers

    Was on sugarcreek tom hunter and reagan about 655 am this morning no streetwalkers at all. Somebody help I'm a out of towner was it the wrong time? Or what.

  14. #3333
    Quote Originally Posted by JLuvsPuss  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one in SC late April. She's a Brazilian that goes by the name Chris. Paid 60 for a QV in my truck. She's thick for a SW but she was coherent and articulate. She says that she used to be a dancer at one of the uptown clubs before Covid.
    Late April? That was back when you were FunderJ.

  15. #3332

    Sc SW

    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette704  [View Original Post]
    If you're brave then you hit up SC, Tom Hunter and Reagan. Those places will have what you're looking for.
    I saw this one in SC late April. She's a Brazilian that goes by the name Chris. Paid 60 for a QV in my truck. She's thick for a SW but she was coherent and articulate. She says that she used to be a dancer at one of the uptown clubs before Covid.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20210515_170342.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape