Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 5,746 to 5,760 of 10971
-
06-17-21 11:47 #5226Senior Member

Posts: 203Wealthy Women
So I can get a wealthy woman pay me to have sex with her? Damn I've been using SA all wrong LOL.
Originally Posted by Lily1234
[View Original Post]
Good to know this is a problem. SA loves to trap you and take your money.
-
06-17-21 11:20 #5225Senior Member

Posts: 3853I know why I may have chosen the other option. Membership is 99 for a month vice 19.99 for the other type. Meeyah. I'll have to rethink this. But, seems everyone here is having pretty good luck. Now that I can see more women, I did recognize one from Charlestown, use to post a lot on LC and STG. She's was OK. But, not enough for a repeat.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-21 08:58 #5224Senior Member

Posts: 3853Great information. I created a new account and now links posted here, I can search now. Also, the list of women are different than the ones that were on my other profile. I searched the Help Center and apparently they can't change the type of account I have. Either way, I created a new one and I'll try searching again. I will ask if I can transfer my subscription to the new account. But, I highly doubted it. They have to make money right? Hopefully, my searches are better now. Thanks everyone.
Originally Posted by Lily1234
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-21 06:05 #5223Senior Member

Posts: 103Not avail
QUOTE].
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
If you accidentally set up your profile as a guy looking for a wealthy woman, this will happen. I did it once. Emailed sa support and they fixed it.
-
06-16-21 20:20 #5222Banned Member

Posts: 179Problems with seeking
Also having issues. Paid for my first subscription and engaged a number of profiles. Finally, met a fat girl near me. She did not want money but was looking for more than sex. Ridiculous!!
-
06-16-21 14:18 #5221Senior Member

Posts: 379A lot of them disable their accounts or delete them. They get overwhelmed. Just keep at it. You'll score. Its just like fishing LOL.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 14:17 #5220Senior Member

Posts: 203Profile Not Available
Somehow you blocked her or she blocked you her profile still works for me:
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/7ca68...9-d9822870bd2e
Note that sometimes girls deactivate or disable their account when they need a pause, they get overwhelmed with messages or just need to take a break. That message you got will say that when they disable for a period of time. Good luck!
-
06-15-21 23:08 #5219Senior Member

Posts: 3853Am I doing something wrong here? Every link I click it never works and I have a subscription. I get this message:
Originally Posted by CookieLover
[View Original Post]
"Profile Not Available. This member's profile can no longer be found. The member might have deactivated their account, been suspended, blocked you, or been blocked by you. ".
I just started this SA thing and I'm sure that no one has blocked me yet.
-
06-15-21 17:23 #5218Senior Member

Posts: 203Missjkxoxo
Texted for months. Never met up. Sent some pics. Said she had all these fetishes. Doesn't seem serious I wouldn't waste your time.
Originally Posted by CookieLover
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 09:39 #5217Senior Member

Posts: 70I have text messages going back over a month as well as talking on the phone. She's says she wants to get together but will never firm anything up. I sense some sort of baggage. I got the sense she was looking for a relationship but I also sensed there's some emotional baggage. Give her shot and let know!
Originally Posted by ClPost045
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 16:06 #5216Senior Member

Posts: 381Anyone meet this one?
-
06-14-21 15:53 #5215Senior Member

Posts: 74Jess 28
Has anyone met up with this one? Any insight or info?
https://www.seeking.com/member/7ca68...9-d9822870bd2e
-
06-13-21 17:52 #5214Banned Member

Posts: 414Casino
I always meet chicks at encore. I get free rooms so it saves me money on that aspect. But its a way to meet a woman and not get scammed or set up. Security is top notch, cameras everywhere so these girls can't try there bullshit if they have a game plan to scam you but on the flip side. Nothing more impressive to these young woman looking for a sugar daddy and a payday when you give them a nice dinner at fratelli, gamble a bit while they drink and then hit the suite. In there mind they think your high rolling but because of my casino status all that shit is free through comps and stuff. I have repeats of woman who want to meet there again for the night, costs me nothing, they just wanted the night at encore and again dinner, drinks etc all free. I mean its a better hotel experience to take a very attractive woman than having them go to the red roof inn or the avalon or any other shithold motel around revere / everett. If your not a gambler and have no comps there then its not worth it because rooms can costs up to 200 and a dinner at fratelli or the steakouse for 2 can costs again 200 but if you have perks at encore then its a very nice way to treat these woman and let them think there in luxury when really its all comped for free.
Originally Posted by ManDownUnder
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-21 16:57 #5213Senior Member

Posts: 104I think your right on
I always get the feeling I'm being set-up as an ATM for them if they are looking for a shopping trip or gambling spree for the first meet. I'd have no problem with either one later on, as long as I have established some level of comfort with them.
Originally Posted by ManDownUnder
[View Original Post]
First meets for me are always a quiet low volume restaurant. I don't want a lot of distractions when I'm there to try and get to know someone for the first time. If they're not interested in having a semi intelligent conversation I figure they are a pro or semi-pro. If they happen to be super hot and willing I'll go for it, but it will probably be a one and done for me.
-
06-13-21 11:58 #5212Senior Member

Posts: 38Casino
I've had a bunch of girls say they would like to meet, but want to meet at Encore. I've always declined because it seems like it might be some kind of scam or they hope when we get there and I'll just give them chips to play with and they can disappear. After I decline, they go silent. Anybody ever meet a girl at a casino. How did it go?










Reply With Quote




