Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 687 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 187 587 637 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 737 787 ... LastLast
Results 10,291 to 10,305 of 17688
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7398

    She

    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    She speaks Greek too. Anyone knows how good she is?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/63309466
    She is shit. As far as my review.

  2. #7397

    I just met her a couple weeks ago

    I met her from SA and I thought she was UTR. I had no idea zbut obviously others did.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerWelder  [View Original Post]
    A couple of weeks ago? This shit goes back years. What the literal fuck?

  3. #7396
    Quote Originally Posted by TMan1847  [View Original Post]
    The "legend in her own mind" Destiny Monroe. Threatened several, was accused of outing 2 married guys. Accused of setting up sunni to get beatup by a monger she verified. Go to the other board and search "sunnigambino".
    That story was a work. After Sunny posted her story, other escorts on there tried reaching out to her to offer support and help and to get the alleged attacker's info. She got an attitude towards at least 2 of those who reached out to her and never would provide his info. And the ladies that told me this were not on RTP and were good reliable no bullshit providers.

  4. #7395

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler4321  [View Original Post]
    Rose who I thought was actually a UTR a couple of weeks ago I found out from someone on here that she's definitely a pro, been around longer than she told me, and actually has fucked Diveguy. Ugh.
    A couple of weeks ago? This shit goes back years. What the literal fuck?

  5. #7394
    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately no p411 account here. Not sure what you mean by solid and multiple ok's.
    As a P411 member, you can ask the ladies that you visit for an "okay" after your visit. If she gives you one, it goes on your record and helps get appointments with other ladies that list on P411. The more "okays" you have, the better!

  6. #7393

    Hot MILF

    She speaks Greek too. Anyone knows how good she is?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/63309466

  7. #7392
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwcdrw  [View Original Post]
    There may be away in, if you have a SOLID with multiple okay's and a active P411 account. PM only.
    Unfortunately no p411 account here. Not sure what you mean by solid and multiple ok's.

  8. #7391

    So much for UTR

    Rose who I thought was actually a UTR a couple of weeks ago I found out from someone on here that she's definitely a pro, been around longer than she told me, and actually has fucked Diveguy. Ugh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Qrout  [View Original Post]
    Ok. I was trying to show restraint but now I have to ask who was the provider who he let run the forum that was threatening to expose guys? Is still around? I was a senior member (or whatever it was called when you paid money) on RTP for the last 2-3 years before it was shut down but never heard anything about it. Just curious.

  9. #7390

    Jessica Rabbit 3 D

    Anybody know anything about this one? Goes by Jessica Rabbit 3 D. Never seen her before around here. Claims her driver is her younger brother and they are going through hard time Ms. Any info would be greatly appreciated. The sooner the better too! PM is fine.

    https://callescort.org/314-474-8403
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8b46de5d351b747cb6a546e2cad2e06f_f.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210612-222511.jpg‎  

  10. #7389
    There may be away in, if you have a SOLID with multiple okay's and a active P411 account. PM only.

    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    I agree. Set up a Maria's girls thread and you lucky-ass members of that club can high-five each other in private. (Yes. Jealous here too).

  11. #7388
    Quote Originally Posted by Qrout  [View Original Post]
    Ok. I was trying to show restraint but now I have to ask who was the provider who he let run the forum that was threatening to expose guys? Is still around? I was a senior member (or whatever it was called when you paid money) on RTP for the last 2-3 years before it was shut down but never heard anything about it. Just curious.
    She is still around and advertising quite a bit sporadically but I'm not sure I have seen her ad in the past month or so. I will pm You her name.

  12. #7387
    Quote Originally Posted by Qrout  [View Original Post]
    Ok. I was trying to show restraint but now I have to ask who was the provider who he let run the forum that was threatening to expose guys? Is still around? I was a senior member (or whatever it was called when you paid money) on RTP for the last 2-3 years before it was shut down but never heard anything about it. Just curious.
    The "legend in her own mind" Destiny Monroe. Threatened several, was accused of outing 2 married guys. Accused of setting up sunni to get beatup by a monger she verified. Go to the other board and search "sunnigambino".

  13. #7386

    Independent & clean local escort only sees through word of mouth

    I met her a local bar, drug / disease free, has a professional job. Sweet girl and oral skills will make you release quicker than you want. She goes by EL. Message me for her digits.

  14. #7385

    Public Service Announcement

    Yes, that is Bree and do NOT let her looks lure you in, ALL this chick does is try and convince guys to let her peg them in the ass once she gets their money and she does everything she can to "not" let you penetrate her.

    AVOID!

  15. #7384

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape