Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,166 to 15,180 of 28218
-
06-13-21 12:44 #13053Banned Member

Posts: 812My take
Unreliable in response and her rate $. 5 for a car date. I didn't even bother. If she said a c-note, I would of took one for us, but c-note and a half for car fun?
Originally Posted by RacingRodent
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-21 12:43 #13052Senior Member

Posts: 1144Lala
She goes by Lala. Look up my reviews on her. She is in a trailer park off 60 and Valrico. The pics are her except for the 2 orange looking face pics. Not sure who that is but it's not her. The others are all her.
Originally Posted by RacingRodent
[View Original Post]
Body wise, she's OK. Tiny frame and definitely not tight, just an older MILF type maybe 40's or very weathered 30's. Overall, she's a nice person and provides good service. The place was a mess and there was a dude there. For this reason, I didn't go back. But services were good and I made her squirt on me.
-
06-13-21 12:02 #13051Senior Member

Posts: 48Oh no
O wow I was just looking to set up an appointment maybe I should stay away?
Originally Posted by RookieMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-21 10:40 #13050Senior Member

Posts: 2154Damn. 450. Not at that price.
Originally Posted by LbjLakers23
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-21 10:37 #13049Senior Member

Posts: 99Zee Marie?
Anyone confirm she's real? Would love to see her!
https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/files/6652185.htm
-
06-13-21 10:10 #13048Senior Member

Posts: 494Brandon Girl
Liking the looks of this lady. Anybody have any intel?
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8135637370
-
06-13-21 09:44 #13047Banned Member

Posts: 5343Raine
Anyone else get a random text from psycho Raine this morning? She needed to make rent and wanted to see if I could help her out. I wasn't able to and she flipped her shit! Like totally psycho!!
What a nut job!
-
06-13-21 07:20 #13046Senior Member

Posts: 4911Definitely take a dip in her pool
She reminds me of a young lady with a name just like hers! Met in Ruskin and was a friend of Molly from Ruskin.
Originally Posted by Skiper
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-21 00:07 #13045Senior Member

Posts: 2354You're probably right, she lives a street life. But youth has its merits! I'm never looking for a long term relationship, she might be worth a quick grin.
Originally Posted by ScooterBoy99
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 19:31 #13044Banned Member

Posts: 5343LOL, c'Mon.!! That gap between her teeth is kinda hot!
Originally Posted by ScooterBoy99
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 18:07 #13043Banned Member

Posts: 812The video
This video tells me that she is about drugs and maybe illegimate child of Madonna with the space between her teeth. In other words, she is not sexy, but my hand is very sexy.
Originally Posted by ScooterBoy99
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 17:20 #13042Senior Member

Posts: 790Ajoy
Any updates on Ajoy?: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ajoy-escort-tampa-908806.
Originally Posted by Mitch1965
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 15:41 #13041Senior Member

Posts: 541Breanna
Somehow this video of her doesn't sway me to hook up with her.
Originally Posted by Skiper
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/video_view...e2871217a785be
-
06-12-21 15:08 #13040Senior Member

Posts: 876I'm not sure if this is a working number since her latest ad is 3 weeks old (and you know how that goes) but there's this https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/62436336.
Originally Posted by Skiper
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 09:05 #13039Senior Member

Posts: 2354Breanna
Breanna was released this morning.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen
[View Original Post]
Anybody have a working number or a link to the ad?
She looks tempting.










Reply With Quote




