Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 717 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 217 617 667 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 767 817 1217 1717 ... LastLast
Results 10,741 to 10,755 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16188
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyWeb  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about her? Seems new but she wants me to give her a huge deposit.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweetbabyxsd
    Deposits are scams, why would they need to see you if you have already paid them?

    No matter how good they look do not deposit.

  2. #16187

    No Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyWeb  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about her? Seems new but she wants me to give her a huge deposit.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweetbabyxsd
    Don't do a deposit. Sounds like a scam. You will get ripped off. She will get your deposit and you won't hear back from her.

  3. #16186

    Sweet Baby

    Anyone know anything about her? Seems new but she wants me to give her a huge deposit.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweetbabyxsd

  4. #16185

    Any good Golden Shower providers

    Does anyone know any providers that are willing to participate in GS from the receiving end? I was thinking Macie since a ton of reviews say she's down for anything but I don't know if she provides this service. Any info would be great thanks.

  5. #16184

    Nice

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3190340

    Hot and awesum.

    Did hh.

    Squirter.

  6. #16183
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkmsw  [View Original Post]
    If I read her ad correctly she wants 120 half and 250 full hour? Why not save yourself 10 bucks and get 2 one half hours? Just a little joke and wondering if I am missing something on the price structure?

    B.
    Good eye. Guess she's not good at math. Also, her photos are several years old.

  7. #16182

    Sabra

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanHando2002  [View Original Post]
    My first post!! I'm traveling to Chicago for work tomorrow night through Sunday morning. I've never done the escort thing but want to try it. I'm super nervous with all the articles on busts / stings lately.

    Not escort but super interested. Any thoughts or reviews on these?

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/124214

    Or.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/215880

    Escorts:

    https://tryst.link/escort/allisonturner

    https://tryst.link/escort/ada-love

    https://tryst.link/escort/lindamuse

    Or other suggestions?

    Or any massage parlors or Nuru with sexy young Asian or Caucasian girls?
    If "Sabra" was the actual girl in the pic, I'd be all over it. Highly unlikely.

  8. #16181
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkmsw  [View Original Post]
    If I read her ad correctly she wants 120 half and 250 full hour? Why not save yourself 10 bucks and get 2 one half hours? Just a little joke and wondering if I am missing something on the price structure?

    B.
    She may be running a volume operation and dudes showing up juiced on boner pills for full hr dates are slowing down her assembly line.

  9. #16180

    Jo

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthsideJim  [View Original Post]
    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...2/052920667347

    Can't find anything but 1 recent review on the other site.
    Yup she's real. Picked her up years ago on cicero one day when she was low on funds. Becareful not to be too generous!

  10. #16179
    Quote Originally Posted by Csheen  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/aria-21

    Any info? Seems great.
    If you google her number there's a review on another well known review site that looks fake as hell, like she wrote it herself. I'd avoid at least until there's some legit reviews.

  11. #16178

    Anybody have experience with this one

    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...2/052920667347

    Can't find anything but 1 recent review on the other site.

  12. #16177
    Quote Originally Posted by SamysMyth  [View Original Post]
    I've been texting with https://escort20.com/escortgirls/ann/ who's in the Boston area. Before I take the plunge, does anyone have info to share about your experience? She says she's from Cali? NY? Armenia? Hmmm. Wide array of services, usual damage requested. I'd appreciate your help. Of course, I can TOFTT, but would rather know if I'm diving into the deep end or shallow end of the pool. Thanks!
    You're probably better off asking in the Boston board. This is Chicago.

  13. #16176
    Senior Member


    Posts: 668

    Half hour vs. Hour

    Quote Originally Posted by Zimbler  [View Original Post]
    Avoid Allison Turner.

    https://tryst.link/escort/allisonturner

    I talked to her a couple years ago when she lived in Racine, WI. She used to post on the crappier escort sites. She is very moody and unstable and she's on some kind of meds. Guys who have seen her said the experience was terrible. I was close to meeting her in Racine 2 years ago. Drove to her place at night, but it was in an apartment on a dead end street and too many unfavorables hanging around outside. After looking at the situation I decided to bail and not go through with it. She got very upset over text. She belongs on Skipthegames. Not Tryst.
    If I read her ad correctly she wants 120 half and 250 full hour? Why not save yourself 10 bucks and get 2 one half hours? Just a little joke and wondering if I am missing something on the price structure?

    B.

  14. #16175

    Vanessa

    Has anyone heard anything about Vanessa? I've seen her ad on numerous sites.

    https://www.craigserotica.com/chicag...-men/35701.htm

  15. #16174

    Bubbles

    https://tryst.link/escort/aria-21

    Any info? Seems great.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape