Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13057

    Thief

    https://tryst.link/escort/shaycruz32

    This woman is argued who will set you for a robbery. Says all the right things until you pay and then she hast "turn off my cellphone". Presto a thug arrives at your door and she quietly slips out. This leaves you with the dilemma: do I want to shoot this greasy cocksucker end then run after that fat *****, thereby ruining the rest of my life, or just let them get away with mi $100.

    Avoid this piece of filth, she is morbidly obese in any case.

    My little head was doing the thinking for me just then and he isint so picky.

  2. #13056
    Ha! Didn't see this earlier. So I guess you're saying I shouldn't expect her to have a grip on reality LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo47  [View Original Post]
    Unreliable in response and her rate $. 5 for a car date. I didn't even bother. If she said a c-note, I would of took one for us, but c-note and a half for car fun?

  3. #13055

    Lala

    Thanks for the intel Brah. Tried to clear my pms and message instead of posting but pm kept blowing up. Dunno if anyone having issues.

    Quote Originally Posted by NeeditWantit  [View Original Post]
    She goes by Lala. Look up my reviews on her. She is in a trailer park off 60 and Valrico. The pics are her except for the 2 orange looking face pics. Not sure who that is but it's not her. The others are all her.

    Body wise, she's OK. Tiny frame and definitely not tight, just an older MILF type maybe 40's or very weathered 30's. Overall, she's a nice person and provides good service. The place was a mess and there was a dude there. For this reason, I didn't go back. But services were good and I made her squirt on me.

  4. #13054
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterBoy99  [View Original Post]
    Somehow this video of her doesn't sway me to hook up with her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/video_view...e2871217a785be
    Cute and young, positive factors.

    However, two other factors totally outweigh cute and young:

    1. Her arrest report says 170 lbs. I am not into the chubbies.

    2. Her ad says "no BB". I only do bare services. Have been successful in negotiating bare, but not when the ad says no bare. Not worth trying.

  5. #13053

    My take

    Quote Originally Posted by RacingRodent  [View Original Post]
    Liking the looks of this lady. Anybody have any intel?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8135637370
    Unreliable in response and her rate $. 5 for a car date. I didn't even bother. If she said a c-note, I would of took one for us, but c-note and a half for car fun?

  6. #13052

    Lala

    Quote Originally Posted by RacingRodent  [View Original Post]
    Liking the looks of this lady. Anybody have any intel?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8135637370
    She goes by Lala. Look up my reviews on her. She is in a trailer park off 60 and Valrico. The pics are her except for the 2 orange looking face pics. Not sure who that is but it's not her. The others are all her.

    Body wise, she's OK. Tiny frame and definitely not tight, just an older MILF type maybe 40's or very weathered 30's. Overall, she's a nice person and provides good service. The place was a mess and there was a dude there. For this reason, I didn't go back. But services were good and I made her squirt on me.

  7. #13051

    Oh no

    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else get a random text from psycho Raine this morning? She needed to make rent and wanted to see if I could help her out. I wasn't able to and she flipped her shit! Like totally psycho!!

    What a nut job!
    O wow I was just looking to set up an appointment maybe I should stay away?

  8. #13050
    Quote Originally Posted by LbjLakers23  [View Original Post]
    Anyone confirm she's real? Would love to see her!

    https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/files/6652185.htm
    Damn. 450. Not at that price.

  9. #13049

    Zee Marie?

    Anyone confirm she's real? Would love to see her!

    https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/files/6652185.htm

  10. #13048

    Brandon Girl

    Liking the looks of this lady. Anybody have any intel?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8135637370

  11. #13047

    Raine

    Anyone else get a random text from psycho Raine this morning? She needed to make rent and wanted to see if I could help her out. I wasn't able to and she flipped her shit! Like totally psycho!!

    What a nut job!

  12. #13046
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4911

    Definitely take a dip in her pool

    Quote Originally Posted by Skiper  [View Original Post]
    You're probably right, she lives a street life. But youth has its merits! I'm never looking for a long term relationship, she might be worth a quick grin.
    She reminds me of a young lady with a name just like hers! Met in Ruskin and was a friend of Molly from Ruskin.

  13. #13045
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2354
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterBoy99  [View Original Post]
    Somehow this video of her doesn't sway me to hook up with her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/video_view...e2871217a785be
    You're probably right, she lives a street life. But youth has its merits! I'm never looking for a long term relationship, she might be worth a quick grin.

  14. #13044
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterBoy99  [View Original Post]
    Somehow this video of her doesn't sway me to hook up with her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/video_view...e2871217a785be
    LOL, c'Mon.!! That gap between her teeth is kinda hot!

  15. #13043

    The video

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterBoy99  [View Original Post]
    Somehow this video of her doesn't sway me to hook up with her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/video_view...e2871217a785be
    This video tells me that she is about drugs and maybe illegimate child of Madonna with the space between her teeth. In other words, she is not sexy, but my hand is very sexy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape