Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Rants and Raves

+ Add Report
Page 164 of 552 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 214 264 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 8273
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5828

    The Sandbox King refuses to answer the question.

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    There was a question? Could you please put those near the top? Unfortunately, I get so busy laughing at your dimwitted shit that I can't find that diamond in your bucket of bullshit.

    Also, could you manage to use paragraphs? Just saying, your retarded stream of bitterness and vitriol gets sort of mashed together. Separate your vile thoughts so I can dissect them individually.
    That is a paragraph, dickwad. To you however, a paragraph is a sentence of five single syllable words or less. Try graduating from the second grade and maybe I'll throw in a two syllable word here and there to help your with your education although I strongly suspect that you have already reached your IQ limit, wasting any further efforts to improve your limited cognitive ability.

  2. #5827

    Yep.

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    What a great mind you are, Rodgie. So pleased with yourself and your earth-shattering suppositions. A real joy to all the world and a true genius.
    I know. Everyone says that.

  3. #5826

    Tax payers

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronHamlet  [View Original Post]
    '
    A lot of dumb fucking shit was typed here
    Are the AZ tax payers paying for that farce that's going on down there? I can tell you're extra concerned about wasting tax payer money and all.

  4. #5825

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    Insult me all you want. Now, answer the fucking question.
    There was a question? Could you please put those near the top? Unfortunately, I get so busy laughing at your dimwitted shit that I can't find that diamond in your bucket of bullshit.

    Also, could you manage to use paragraphs? Just saying, your retarded stream of bitterness and vitriol gets sort of mashed together. Separate your vile thoughts so I can dissect them individually.

  5. #5824
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronHamlet  [View Original Post]
    All I listed is factual and verifiable. Why do you feel threatened by facts that show Georgia, Fulton County is a cesspool of voter fraud and election irregularities?
    Your claims of widespread voter fraud during our most recent elections are not only unsubstantiated but they are flat-out false, and have been repeatedly and definitively debunked by scores of the nation's leading election administrators, national security leaders, political leaders, and election experts. Several federal agencies in charge of election security issued a joint statement declaring that the November 3 election was "the most secure in American history" and that there was no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised.

    Trump and his allies had ample time to provide evidence of voter fraud across the country but were unable to do so. They filed more than 60 lawsuits challenging the results of the November election many of them targeting majority Black cities and counties and lost all but one. Judges unanimously rebuffed Trump's claims of fraud as unfounded and contrary to evidence, including judges appointed by Trump and other Republican presidents. Trump's fraud claims were so outrageous that several courts went so far as to denounce the ethics of the lawyers who filed them and expressed disgust at the relief they sought -namely, to disenfranchise hundreds or even millions of voters. Trump fared no better in the lead up to Election Day, when he filed more than a dozen lawsuits predicting that the election would be marred by fraud. Courts REJECTED every one of those claims.

    In a phone call, Trump pressured Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, a fellow Republican, to "find" enough votes to overturn his defeat. This undoubtedly ranks as one of the most disgusting abuses of presidential power in the history of the republic. Never before has a sitting president attempted to use his power to try to overturn the result of an election he lost. Not only did Trump threaten a public official to try to get him to violate the law, but he did so in an attempt to subvert the democratic process the very foundation of our political system and the president's authority.

    Arizona Audit

    What's Happening In Arizona Is Not Really An Audit Or A Recount. It's a highly partisan Inquisition. A true "audit" would be carried out based on clearly defined scientific parameters.

    The Scientific Method.

    *Make an observation.

    *Ask a question.

    *Form a hypothesis, or testable explanation. Make a prediction based on the hypothesis.

    *Test the prediction.

    *Iterate: use the results to make new hypotheses or predictions.

    The trumpanzee Way.

    *Have an opinion.

    *Believe strongly that it is a fact.

    *Lie, lie, lie.

    *If enough people contest what you say manufacture some alternative "facts".

    *If that doesn't work, lie some more and accuse the other side of whatever you do.

    So, again to recap, a highly partisan Arizona state senate has arranged for a highly partisan, unaccredited contractor, the Ninja dimwits, paid for by partisan donations to conduct a review of ballots for one targeted county where these particular partisans lost the election. Say no more, say no more.

  6. #5823
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSoros  [View Original Post]
    Damn, you spew so much bullshit, I don't know if I should offer you a breath mint or some toilet paper.
    All I listed is factual and verifiable. Why do you feel threatened by facts that show Georgia, Fulton County is a cesspool of voter fraud and election irregularities?

  7. #5822

    To Mr. Bullett64

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronHamlet  [View Original Post]
    'More than eight months after the November 3, 2020 election in Georgia, there are no chain of custody documents for 333,511 or 55.6 percent, of the estimated 600,000 absentee vote by mail ballots deposited in drop boxes and delivered to county registrars and counted in Georgia's 2020 presidential election. '.

    600,000 fucking ballots dropped in boxes because CCP virus was going to kill you. 333,511 absentee ballots that no one knows where they came from. No chain of custody documentation which is required by state law. Time, date, location and signature when collected from box, time, date and signature when rcvd in voting center. 333,511 ghost ballots. Trump 'lost' Georgia by 10,000 votes or 3% of these ghost absentee ballots.

    'Video shows after poll watchers were ushered from State Farm arena, Fulton County election workers removed ballot boxes from beneath draped tables and restarting counting of the absentee ballots. In some cases it appeared same stack of ballots were fed through tabulating machine multiple times..
    Here are some "shreds" for you. Thank you, AaronHamlet.

  8. #5821

    Laugh away, asshole.

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    I love how racist fucks like you always have this phantom group of black people that "like" you. And if a white person has any empathy for other ethnic groups, they are self-loathing race traitors.

    The only thing that has been exposed is what was already known. You are afraid of anything that might take away the privilege you've enjoyed for doing absolutely nothing except having your dad dump a load inside your mother in the US. That's it. Your sole contribution. And somehow, you are entitled to more than everyone else. Eat shit, you worthless twat.

    But please, keep going. I like laughing at people like you. I have been doing it most of my life.
    Insult me all you want. Now, answer the fucking question.

  9. #5820
    Damn, you spew so much bullshit, I don't know if I should offer you a breath mint or some toilet paper.

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronHamlet  [View Original Post]
    'More than eight months after the November 3, 2020 election in Georgia, there are no chain of custody documents for 333,511 or 55.6 percent, of the estimated 600,000 absentee vote by mail ballots deposited in drop boxes and delivered to county registrars and counted in Georgia's 2020 presidential election. '.

    600,000 fucking ballots dropped in boxes because CCP virus was going to kill you. 333,511 absentee ballots that no one knows where they came from. No chain of custody documentation which is required by state law. Time, date, location and signature when collected from box, time, date and signature when rcvd in voting center. 333,511 ghost ballots. Trump 'lost' Georgia by 10,000 votes or 3% of these ghost absentee ballots.

    'Video shows after poll watchers were ushered from State Farm arena, Fulton County election workers removed ballot boxes from beneath draped tables and restarting counting of the absentee ballots. In some cases it appeared same stack of ballots were fed through tabulating machine multiple times. '.

    'No water leak found in State Farm arena after Fulton County election officials claimed water pipe break was reason for sending poll watchers home the previous evening. '.

    'Election Workers Set to Be Deposed in Georgia Ballot Case'.

    'Freeman and Moss were two of the workers in the absentee ballot counting room at State Farm Arena, when ballots were processed on Nov. 3, 2020, with no observers, including no state election monitor present. A violation of Georgia election laws. '.

    'The Fulton County Board of Registration & Elections has Hired One of Georgia's Top Criminal Defense Attorneys. '.

    'Donald Samuel's profile calls him a 'top-rated attorney with over 40+ years of legal experience" who "serves clients throughout the Atlanta metro region who face serious federal and state criminal charges, and he has successfully tried cases in federal and appellate courts across the country. ' Mr. Samuel is best known for his successful defense of former NFL star Ray Lewis in a homicide case stemming from a January 31,2000 stabbing death outside the Cobalt lounge in Atlanta. Mr. Samuel currently represents Clifford and Tameka Harris, better known as hip hop icon TI and his wife Tiny, in defense of a myriad of rape and sex trafficking charges. One victim claims she was "drugged, forced to take tons of molly and X, and sex-trafficked in three states," beginning in Nevada and ending in Miami, Florida, in 2010.

    The hiring of Mr. Samuel by the Fulton County Board of Elections has raised eyebrows in some legal circles seeing that election law violations are civil not criminal matters. Mr. Samuel is being paid by the citizens of Fulton County at a rate purported to exceed $1,000 per hour. '.

  10. #5819

    Comedic relief

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    Oh, leftist by far. And the worst kind of leftist at that, the virtue signaling, hate your own race, guilty white liberal motherfucking asshole that you most certainly are. Racist? Why sure I'm a racist! I'm white so I have to be a racist, right? So now that I have exposed you for being white, that means that you are a racist too. Welcome to the club, guilty white liberal fuck. Blacks are not a problem with me. I like them. They like me. It's guilty white liberal fucks that I have a big problem with. And that means you, asshole.
    I love how racist fucks like you always have this phantom group of black people that "like" you. And if a white person has any empathy for other ethnic groups, they are self-loathing race traitors.

    The only thing that has been exposed is what was already known. You are afraid of anything that might take away the privilege you've enjoyed for doing absolutely nothing except having your dad dump a load inside your mother in the US. That's it. Your sole contribution. And somehow, you are entitled to more than everyone else. Eat shit, you worthless twat.

    But please, keep going. I like laughing at people like you. I have been doing it most of my life.

  11. #5818

    Georgia, Fulton and Dekalb Counties are a Cesspool of Fraud and Election Violations

    'More than eight months after the November 3, 2020 election in Georgia, there are no chain of custody documents for 333,511 or 55.6 percent, of the estimated 600,000 absentee vote by mail ballots deposited in drop boxes and delivered to county registrars and counted in Georgia's 2020 presidential election. '.

    600,000 fucking ballots dropped in boxes because CCP virus was going to kill you. 333,511 absentee ballots that no one knows where they came from. No chain of custody documentation which is required by state law. Time, date, location and signature when collected from box, time, date and signature when rcvd in voting center. 333,511 ghost ballots. Trump 'lost' Georgia by 10,000 votes or 3% of these ghost absentee ballots.

    'Video shows after poll watchers were ushered from State Farm arena, Fulton County election workers removed ballot boxes from beneath draped tables and restarting counting of the absentee ballots. In some cases it appeared same stack of ballots were fed through tabulating machine multiple times. '.

    'No water leak found in State Farm arena after Fulton County election officials claimed water pipe break was reason for sending poll watchers home the previous evening. '.

    'Election Workers Set to Be Deposed in Georgia Ballot Case'.

    'Freeman and Moss were two of the workers in the absentee ballot counting room at State Farm Arena, when ballots were processed on Nov. 3, 2020, with no observers, including no state election monitor present. A violation of Georgia election laws. '.

    'The Fulton County Board of Registration & Elections has Hired One of Georgia's Top Criminal Defense Attorneys. '.

    'Donald Samuel's profile calls him a 'top-rated attorney with over 40+ years of legal experience" who "serves clients throughout the Atlanta metro region who face serious federal and state criminal charges, and he has successfully tried cases in federal and appellate courts across the country. ' Mr. Samuel is best known for his successful defense of former NFL star Ray Lewis in a homicide case stemming from a January 31,2000 stabbing death outside the Cobalt lounge in Atlanta. Mr. Samuel currently represents Clifford and Tameka Harris, better known as hip hop icon TI and his wife Tiny, in defense of a myriad of rape and sex trafficking charges. One victim claims she was "drugged, forced to take tons of molly and X, and sex-trafficked in three states," beginning in Nevada and ending in Miami, Florida, in 2010.

    The hiring of Mr. Samuel by the Fulton County Board of Elections has raised eyebrows in some legal circles seeing that election law violations are civil not criminal matters. Mr. Samuel is being paid by the citizens of Fulton County at a rate purported to exceed $1,000 per hour. '.

  12. #5817
    To be fair, you can't say there's not a shred. There are plenty of shreds, if you care to open your eyes. I'll post just one that seems pretty credible to me, but there are plenty more:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNeH_GHFaSI&t=162s

    You'll note that this lady voiced her complaints before the election results were even in. Please note that I am not a Trumper, did not vote for Trump the first time (nor did I vote for Hillary, I wrote-in a candidate), and do not fit in the nice little box you might imagine. There were some strange things that occurred, to say the least. I'm not ready to draw full conclusions beyond that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bullett64  [View Original Post]
    Source?

    Source?

    Source?

    Source?

    I don't refuse to see it. There just isn't a shred of actual evidence to support that claim.

    I don't scream. I don't have to. I also don't call people names. I don't have to. I wish you could say the same.

    When? Please tell us as you seem to be all knowing about what the future holds.

  13. #5816

    Rodgie sticks in his thumb and pulls another plum out of his. Plum hole.

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    The "source" is his ass. The same place he keeps his head and pulls all the dumb shit he types out of. I'll be he just sits and refreshes his parler feed all day long.
    What a great mind you are, Rodgie. So pleased with yourself and your earth-shattering suppositions. A real joy to all the world and a true genius.

  14. #5815

    And now it's your turn.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bullett64  [View Original Post]
    Source?

    Source?

    Source?

    Source?

    I don't refuse to see it. There just isn't a shred of actual evidence to support that claim.

    I don't scream. I don't have to. I also don't call people names. I don't have to. I wish you could say the same.

    When? Please tell us as you seem to be all knowing about what the future holds.
    Evidence has been plentiful, both on this thread and on news outlets that refuse to suppress the truth, outlets that you and others are way too afraid of to consider. There is much more than "shreds" of evidence out there that indicate voter fraud and other irregularities. Doesn't matter. You wouldn't believe it if it was shoved up your backside because that might mean that you would actually have to THINK for yourself for a change. By the way, that post you mentioned that referred to 100 million people? WhiteKnight wrote that, not me. Just another example of how many times you get things wrong that others have written about because you don't READ. I have seen where they point that out to you yet you never acknowledge them. Elitists like you don't have to stoop to such low depths, obviously. You see what you want to see and that is the problem with you. Another by the way: You still refuse to answer the question. You know what it is and yet you still refuse to answer it. Just like Little Georgie, Little Rodgie and the Rabbit, you will not answer the fucking question. None of you lib / leftists will answer the fucking question. I want everyone who reads this thread to know and understand that these leftist posers will not answer the fucking question. Perhaps they should ask you why as well. One more thing: When? The future holds the truth and it will rise to the surface in its time. I'm not worried about it at all but you should be and maybe that is why you react the way that you do. One more one more thing: You don't call people names? Oh really? Calling people idiots if you don't like what they say is not calling them names? Apparently in your smug, self-confident, self-righteous, ivory tower world it isn't. In the real world where those of us who live in reality dwell it most certainly is. Yes, I call people names when applicable as it is so many times on this thread. No apologies. I get called names too but I don't worry about it since it comes with the territory. If you can't stand that heat then get the hell out of the kitchen. I was wrong about one thing, however. Earlier I said that you weren't as bad as the Rabbit or Little Rodgie. Wrong. You sped by the Rabbit and now are on par with Little Rodgie, a distinction of infamy if ever there was one. Congratulations.

  15. #5814

    That's an easy one.

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    I'm a white guy you stupid cuck. Just not a racist one like you. You surely are the stupidest rightard I've come across in quite some time. I appreciate the wild arm flapping. We should put you in a lab and study you. LOL.

    Hey, just out of curiosity, which part was worse for you? The fact that I might be black or leftist? I'm starting to think a black leftist stuck his cock in someone close to you...or maybe you?
    Oh, leftist by far. And the worst kind of leftist at that, the virtue signaling, hate your own race, guilty white liberal motherfucking asshole that you most certainly are. Racist? Why sure I'm a racist! I'm white so I have to be a racist, right? So now that I have exposed you for being white, that means that you are a racist too. Welcome to the club, guilty white liberal fuck. Blacks are not a problem with me. I like them. They like me. It's guilty white liberal fucks that I have a big problem with. And that means you, asshole.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape