Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 282 of 806 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 332 382 782 ... LastLast
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 12083
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7868
    Quote Originally Posted by MilTown151  [View Original Post]
    She's bot even trying to hide what she's about.
    Most don't in those areas. They're not bashful at all.

  2. #7867
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the black female with the fake ass that hangs out on 14th and North? She has a nice bubble butt that I'd like to try.
    Just as I drive by and she's out I. Traffic shaking for all she's got. She had a friend with her a few weeks back. She's bot even trying to hide what she's about.

  3. #7866

    North ave

    Has anyone seen the black female with the fake ass that hangs out on 14th and North? She has a nice bubble butt that I'd like to try.

  4. #7865

    Callie

    Quote Originally Posted by BobSacamano  [View Original Post]
    I was driving down Nat around 7 am on Friday and saw Callie near McDonald's.
    Glad to hear she's still at it. Sadly, that's about all we got these days on Nat.

  5. #7864
    Quote Originally Posted by VincenteDward  [View Original Post]
    Took a stoll this morning around 930. Nothing on Nat and Gf had one that clearly looked out of place. Short cute and fit BSW on the gas station corner around 18th. She def caught my eye so I looped around the side streets. On the return approach, two side streets down were two LEO SUVs pulled up next to each other chatting. Continued on to the gas station corner and got a better look at the BSW. It almost appeared as she was trying to look strung out but just couldn't pull it off. Careful fellas.

    Oh, and absolutely no sightings of Callie on Nat for well over a week now. I've been out every couple of days and haven't seen much of anything of Nat and def not Callie. Pretty unusual since I've seen her almost everytime I've went out over the last 4 months. Very odd. Anyone else seen her in the last couple of weeks?

    -Vince.
    I was driving down Nat around 7 am on Friday and saw Callie near McDonald's.

  6. #7863

    South Loop. Sat Morning

    Took a stoll this morning around 930. Nothing on Nat and Gf had one that clearly looked out of place. Short cute and fit BSW on the gas station corner around 18th. She def caught my eye so I looped around the side streets. On the return approach, two side streets down were two LEO SUVs pulled up next to each other chatting. Continued on to the gas station corner and got a better look at the BSW. It almost appeared as she was trying to look strung out but just couldn't pull it off. Careful fellas.

    Oh, and absolutely no sightings of Callie on Nat for well over a week now. I've been out every couple of days and haven't seen much of anything of Nat and def not Callie. Pretty unusual since I've seen her almost everytime I've went out over the last 4 months. Very odd. Anyone else seen her in the last couple of weeks?

    -Vince.

  7. #7862

    Danielle

    Does danielle have any digits if so inbox me.

  8. #7861
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    Feds? You're kidding, right?
    There actually is a confirmed increase in Fed activity on the South Side and they'll probably be there through August. Their target is the gang that operates in the teens on G, basically targeting drug activity. SW aren't really what they're after, but I have heard from a trusted source that they're trying to scare the SW traffic off G.

  9. #7860
    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    UCLEO never. Never. Never gets in the car. They talk through the window. They ask what you want, whachu looking for, how much you're willing to spend. They're wearing wires so they got you on record in case you try to deny it. The have your license number in case you try to run. About the time you mention money or something sexual, the unmarked pulls up and three big bruisers get out to start making your life hell.

    If a itch starts talking through the window, you say, "Sorry, I thought you were my god-daughter who needs a ride. " or hand them a tract telling them they'll burn in hell if they don't find Jesus, or say something in pig-Latin then drive off. Real hookers jump in and want you to take off so they can get off the main drag, then start negotiating. Hell, a real hooker will reach over and honk your johnson as a UC check before she says "How much you got?

    So if you happen to stop for a really clean looking, better than average looking slore and she starts to talk through the window, you know what to do. If you don't mention sex or money, they got nothing. Happy cruising!

    Coochie (ain't been caught yet) Eater.

    God bless you all.
    Spot on. You give them the look they hop in and do a LEO check and then commence.

  10. #7859
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieSpaghetti  [View Original Post]
    It's probably feds making sure they have a safety net in place in case someone wants to Jeffrey Dahmer them.
    Feds? You're kidding, right?

  11. #7858

    In Case You Don't Know the Drill

    Quote Originally Posted by EddieSpaghetti  [View Original Post]
    Definitely something's up. Whenever you see the buddy system being used you know it's a sting. These ****** are greedy sluts and would never be close to someone hotter than them. Why? Because you'd go with the more attractive one everytime. It's probably feds making sure they have a safety net in place in case someone wants to Jeffrey Dahmer them.
    UCLEO never. Never. Never gets in the car. They talk through the window. They ask what you want, whachu looking for, how much you're willing to spend. They're wearing wires so they got you on record in case you try to deny it. The have your license number in case you try to run. About the time you mention money or something sexual, the unmarked pulls up and three big bruisers get out to start making your life hell.

    If a itch starts talking through the window, you say, "Sorry, I thought you were my god-daughter who needs a ride. " or hand them a tract telling them they'll burn in hell if they don't find Jesus, or say something in pig-Latin then drive off. Real hookers jump in and want you to take off so they can get off the main drag, then start negotiating. Hell, a real hooker will reach over and honk your johnson as a UC check before she says "How much you got?

    So if you happen to stop for a really clean looking, better than average looking slore and she starts to talk through the window, you know what to do. If you don't mention sex or money, they got nothing. Happy cruising!

    Coochie (ain't been caught yet) Eater.

    God bless you all.

  12. #7857

    It's a trap

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokinAcee  [View Original Post]
    Witnessed something interesting today around early afternoon. Be careful there was a couple of bust with mid quality bait. Sorry about the image quality but its better then nothing.
    Definitely something's up. Whenever you see the buddy system being used you know it's a sting. These ****** are greedy sluts and would never be close to someone hotter than them. Why? Because you'd go with the more attractive one everytime. It's probably feds making sure they have a safety net in place in case someone wants to Jeffrey Dahmer them.

  13. #7856

    It's a trap!

    Witnessed something interesting today around early afternoon. Be careful there was a couple of bust with mid quality bait. Sorry about the image quality but its better then nothing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.png‎  

  14. #7855

    Mexican mariah

    Where does Maria usually walk? What she look like besides thick?

  15. #7854

    Great Report

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMongo  [View Original Post]
    Back down south I spotted a really nice looking Latin girl, beautiful face, shorts and a halter top. She was a little heavy for my taste but I was getting anxious. I passed her and we made eye contact, and I pulled up the next street and turned around and waited for her. This, I think, was my 2nd close call. She came up to my drivers side window and ask if I was looking for a date. (I kinda saw red flags waving when she didn't just get in) I said its so hot out I thought I'd offer you a ride. She says do you have 60 dollars? I said no. She says, I know you got 60, do you want to do anything? Just offering you a ride for right now I said. She shrugged and walked off. If she was for real I regret missing her, but I got a funny feeling she wasn't doing the kind of "work" I thought at first.
    You did exactly the right thing. If this itch doesn't know the drill, she deserves to lose the sale. And what walker wants to be seen by passing or parked patrols while negotiating? Pros get in and get to business. I often carry those stupid religious tracts I can hand a slore like her. "You look like you need Jesus!" and I'm gone.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMongo  [View Original Post]
    At this point I've been cruising for most of the 7 hours I been in town. I stopped for lunch at Villa's Mexican Restaurant and went to a couple furniture warehouses, but that didn't take much time and I'm getting. ANXIOUS.
    Man, go to Conejito's! $7. 00 gets you three enchiladas, beans and rice. They add 18% automatically now so it's $8. 26, get a Coke and you're all in for less than $12.00! Best deal on the south side.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMongo  [View Original Post]
    Finally I spotted Maria. She's a very sweet, attractive Mexican girl, just a bit heavy for my taste again but damn she took good care of me. $30 for BBBJ with CIM. I tipped her $20 more cause she did a fantastic job, and twice when I was almost there we had to pause. First a couple guys came walking past us on the street, and a little later about a dozen bicyclists came past. Her head game is second to none, and she is a really nice girl. Hope to see her again.
    If you like chocolate, PM me and I'll get you my UTR's info. Best dick sucking lips ever! Thanks for the report!

    Coochie (always willing to share) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape