Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 330 of 662 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 380 430 ... LastLast
Results 4,936 to 4,950 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4986
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyLovesYou  [View Original Post]
    See my post #5103218 on the Fitchburg forum for a complete review on Kitty in Webster. Based on what I've read here, my review is still accurate to what she is providing. Worth a visit at least once. Let us know how it goes!

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=5103218#post5103218.
    Sounds decent enough, possibly worth a look. In about a year / half I wonder if she's gained / loss some of those pounds? Thanks!

  2. #4985
    Quote Originally Posted by BuggerOff69  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I know "East Windsor / WIndsor Locks CT" is quite a ways SW, but since there is a 'K' in Leominster, just wondered if any dyslexics / grandpas needing reading glasses like me, would have The Knowledge about the blonde who has consistently been advertising in Adult S. (Boston, etc). Her pic / ad reads ok, not too much info on "remote see me without seeing me" but anyone actually seen her? I'll prob cut / paste this in Boston group, but she's the only one in that supposed area (probably actually near the airport). What does she provide-thanks!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...tails/32654716

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/katie-es...windsor-872499

    P. s, am looking for dumb (or smart) blonde=dfk, gif, lingerie (the gee / porn star experience, though I note ads no longer get detailed on much of that)! Thanks.
    Why ask the Worcester or Boston boards for a girl based outside of Hartford?

    I can help you, though. Search the Hartford forums for Katie. Most people wouldn't recommend her. Bad hotel. Teeth are garbage. Has neck issues, so BJ's are short. I saw her once. Nothing special.

  3. #4984
    Quote Originally Posted by TinType  [View Original Post]
    -if anyone has a good gal they could hip me to, I'd be most appreciative. Dm me. Thanks.

    And lastly.


    .

    Lexi.

    I actually dug this gal a lot. I guess the pics could be her but it doesn't really represent how she looks. Didn't matter to me. She's tall. Taller than me, big tits, personable, chill, good convo, down for whatever, seems into it. Ripped my clothes off while dfking & pushed me on the bed then did a striptease while towering over me. Amazing dt BBBJ (I'm 8" with a finger in my ass, gaging & spitting. Really going full porno. Got on top of me and started riding my cock hard while moaning & clawing my chest (told her I was into these things, she went right into pleasing me mode). I came HARD. Her place is ok. In main south but not a terrible spot & had a one car driveway I used. Think it was 160. Definitely will again.

    .
    Hows the body on her? Is the ass fat?

  4. #4983

    Pm

    Quote Originally Posted by TinType  [View Original Post]
    -if anyone has a good gal they could hip me to, I'd be most appreciative. Dm me. Thanks.

    And lastly.

    Lexi.

    I actually dug this gal a lot. I guess the pics could be her but it doesn't really represent how she looks. Didn't matter to me. She's tall. Taller than me, big tits, personable, chill, good convo, down for whatever, seems into it. Ripped my clothes off while dfking & pushed me on the bed then did a striptease while towering over me. Amazing dt BBBJ (I'm 8" with a finger in my ass, gaging & spitting. Really going full porno. Got on top of me and started riding my cock hard while moaning & clawing my chest (told her I was into these things, she went right into pleasing me mode). I came HARD. Her place is ok. In main south but not a terrible spot & had a one car driveway I used. Think it was 160. Definitely will again.

    .
    Tried to send pm, but your box is full.

  5. #4982

    Kk vs k

    Hi, I know "East Windsor / WIndsor Locks CT" is quite a ways SW, but since there is a 'K' in Leominster, just wondered if any dyslexics / grandpas needing reading glasses like me, would have The Knowledge about the blonde who has consistently been advertising in Adult S. (Boston, etc). Her pic / ad reads ok, not too much info on "remote see me without seeing me" but anyone actually seen her? I'll prob cut / paste this in Boston group, but she's the only one in that supposed area (probably actually near the airport). What does she provide-thanks!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...tails/32654716

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/katie-es...windsor-872499

    P. s, am looking for dumb (or smart) blonde=dfk, gif, lingerie (the gee / porn star experience, though I note ads no longer get detailed on much of that)! Thanks.

  6. #4981

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by TinType  [View Original Post]
    She's a terrible mess. Smells, is way heavier & dumpier. She's a SW on main south. Even all the girls out there hate her. Her & her husband rip everyone off. He just went to jail & she's homeless. I've put a couple bad reviews up in the past so I don't want everyone to think I'm just dumping on people. But she was top 2 of the worst I've meet in 20/25 years.
    Reached out to her and got nothing but attitude and how she wanted $ upfront so didn't bother actually trying to see her. Thanks again for the warning.

  7. #4980

    Irish Princess was a good / sweet time for me.

    This was 2 yrs ago on an outcall date. Not sure how her incall would be?? I know recently she was staying at the QI off of Lincoln. I don't particularly care much for that place. So I didn't partake in going there to see her. But if ya get her on some type of outcall date, I can guarantee you'll pretty much have a decent time with her. She was a sweet gal to me. Not sure if what was said on the SW Forum long ago, true or not, about her?

    Lexi .

    She pretty much did most of what you described with me. But only difference this was on an outcall date. And then we no longer got along anymore. After that time. She made a big deal that she had to wait a couple hrs, to cash in the 100 winner, I gave her. As part of the donation. Kept texting long absurdly rude texts. Which angered me to be a real asshole. I didn't like that she made a big stink about it. So I should've just ignored her. But instead made matters worse, with shit I said. So it seems like there's no repairing, ever being her friend again. However when she was cool with me, she was very chill. And acted very nice. Got freaky with me too, way she pushed me onto my bed. And took charge by DFKING me and tore my boxers and shirt off. Don't get on this girls bad side, way I did. Otherwise she can be very mean and devious.

    Those are the 2 girls I saw off of DLY ad links.

  8. #4979
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Post a link to Leominster one. Please.
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...g/724404758956

    I'm 99% sure he means that one. She has a section of her own named Special k in the fitchberg forum.

  9. #4978
    Quote Originally Posted by TinType  [View Original Post]
    Let's have some fun. This woman is usually either homeless or crashing up peoples places. It literally took a couple of months of back-and-forth here and there to even meet up. I only do in calls. When I got there she was out front of the house in a wet snowstorm ready to jump in my car. I'm pretty sure that's how she got me there. She knew that I didn't do car dates so she said that she had a room. I don't know. I just couldn't leave her standing out there like that so I picked her up. Neurotic rambling & definitely had some sort of heavy habit. I could tell right away it was a horrible idea. So I guess I decided to double down on this horrible idea. Backseat of the SUV with tinted windows and rock hard 90's botch job tits, we're trying to fuck like morons after a junk BBBJ. Pretty sure it was degrading for both of us. Called it quits and had her jerk me off, but that was impossible so I did it myself & dropped her at a corner store. Terrible all the way around.
    Thanks for post almost pulled trigger the other day.

  10. #4977
    -if anyone has a good gal they could hip me to, I'd be most appreciative. Dm me. Thanks.

    And lastly.

    Lexi.

    I actually dug this gal a lot. I guess the pics could be her but it doesn't really represent how she looks. Didn't matter to me. She's tall. Taller than me, big tits, personable, chill, good convo, down for whatever, seems into it. Ripped my clothes off while dfking & pushed me on the bed then did a striptease while towering over me. Amazing dt BBBJ (I'm 8" with a finger in my ass, gaging & spitting. Really going full porno. Got on top of me and started riding my cock hard while moaning & clawing my chest (told her I was into these things, she went right into pleasing me mode). I came HARD. Her place is ok. In main south but not a terrible spot & had a one car driveway I used. Think it was 160. Definitely will again.

    Quote Originally Posted by OtherPerson  [View Original Post]
    Check out post #4960.
    .

  11. #4976
    Kelly.

    She lives in a small condo type place that I believe she owns. Took a long while to hear back. She's mediocre at best. Uninspired & basic. Just there to get it over with. I'm a pretty good looking guy I think, not ugly anyway. Always clean & courteous. Well hung. Not flattering myself or boasting & don't expect her to be into me, but it was dead fish city. From some of my reviews it may not sound this way, but I'm pretty easy to please / get off, with even just the slightest bit of work from the host. This was like fucking a hefty bag full of meat. The quick. Take off your pants / suck it for a quick couple minutes / then expect it be hard to fuck as you lay there with motionless w / dead eyes. The place was safe & clean enough. Think it was 150. It was one of those that you show up & her idea of sexy is to look like she would while alone dragging her pants down quick to take a shit. If I was bored, horny, and money was no object I'd consider trying again with the hopes she was just having a bad day. Probably won't be back.

    Quote Originally Posted by OtherPerson  [View Original Post]
    Check out post #4960.

  12. #4975
    Irish princess and Anastasia diamondz have never got back to me after numerous texts. Maybe try calling.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyLovesYou  [View Original Post]
    Things seem to have gotten a little stale in the area lately, with only a handful of providers giving consistently good service. And you can only go to K, Hoover, Kitty, and Sam / Cali so many times before you need a change of pace. Hell, the change of pace is probably the reason why half of us are here!

    Below is a list of providers who I haven't personally seen yet, and who don't seem to have reviews on this board. I have tried to search on each of them, but the search function here isn't great and really only works if the girl advertises her working name.

    If anyone has experience with a provider on the list below, would you please provide some intel for the community? The most useful intel in my experience consists of details about the provider's working name, safety of the encounter, provider attitude, rate, services provided, accuracy of pictures, and living arrangements.

    "Athletic Body" - Worcester - 508-379-3366.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...k/354957587791

    "Pretty Lady" - Worcester - 508-470-4612.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...g/749519569982

    "Let's Have Some Fun!" - Worcester - 774-290-5919.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...n/054641915021

    "Dreams Come True" - Webster - 774-450-5454.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...m/516146573846

    "Irish Princess" - Worcester - 774-383-9341.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...t/978788142352

    "Anastasia Diamondz" - Worcester - 774-707-4756.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...z/108116362975

    "Kelly" - Framingham - 774-261-2491.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...a/021236255296

    "Lexi" - Worcester - 774-404-6607.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...c/701707113978

    Any and all info about your experiences (good and bad) is welcome. Thanks and stay safe out there boys.

  13. #4974
    Quote Originally Posted by OtherPerson  [View Original Post]
    Check out post #4960.
    Thanks bro. Stay safe.

  14. #4973

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Care to share a link?
    Check out post #4960.

  15. #4972

    I've reviewed 2 of those girls out here, that you mentioned DLY

    And I mentioned them more than once. Just not in the mood to mention them fully again now. However I did have a decent time with both of them. And they were outcall dates. One of them though turned into a complete ***** afterwards, through texts. And made a big deal about something. So I never got along with her again. She has a major self entitled attitude, about how she wants things done. And expects the money upfront. A bit on the mechanical side. I'll give you a big clue on who I'm referring to. She's the only one on those ad links you posted, who's always mentioning supposed specials / deals. And she says some bullshit about electronic deposits to her CA. An if you do that, you get a good deal. On a lower rate for her time. I believe when I saw her late last year, she didn't mention any of that deposit type of hogwash, on her ads. So be careful with this one DLY. She's mainly doing incalls, it seems. And maybe car dates too. This is the ad link at the bottom of your list. And maybe you should literally have her at the bottom of your List. Of girls you'd want to see. LOL. Although that other one that Tin mentioned sounds WAY worse. At least this girl performed good. But I don't honestly know how she is, in an incall Setting!? Someone I don't know too well, told me she ripped him off. At her incall. At least that's what he claimed to me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape