Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,951 to 7,965 of 14657
-
06-14-21 09:27 #6707Asshole

Posts: 605Mousob
Is she working out of St Pete Or clearwater?
Originally Posted by ArabDude
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 07:27 #6706Senior Member

Posts: 2810 minutes before last call dream girl
Jessi is that girl. You could bypass the plying her with drinks part and just nasty fuck her. Have to say BJ was enthusiastic but the kitty was deep wafty with the funk. Junior needed a super scrubbing after that party. She is medium figured with normal pudge for her age. Had to give her at east one ride, but that's it.
-
06-14-21 00:07 #6705Senior Member

Posts: 5947I was under the impression she worked at the same location and her rates were fixed?
Originally Posted by CelyRia
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-21 22:40 #6704Senior Member

Posts: 117Clearwater Spinner
Where are the details on her?
Originally Posted by Mousob
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-21 22:00 #6703Senior Member

Posts: 169Marcy
Good time, trys hard to please you, reliable and decent usually on coms. I have seen her in different locations, but always safe enough. Money well spent usually, but sometimes gets the GPS on donations.
Originally Posted by Interceptor86
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-21 15:53 #6702Regular Member

Posts: 15Marcy
Has anyone seen Marcy lately?
https://callescort.org/727-565-8993
-
06-13-21 15:22 #6701Senior Member

Posts: 46Victoria
I had a nice time with her probably a year ago. Sweet girl, I'm not really a bbw type of guy but she was young and eager to please. I saw her before she was doing all the online stuff. Looks like she requires a deposit now. Probably a no go for most.
Originally Posted by VloneCarti
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-21 13:46 #6700Asshole

Posts: 605Mousob
I have the same from her a few days ago. Drove all the way and never got a location. Went to Clearwater and found a nice spinner.
Originally Posted by BLN008
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-21 13:44 #6699Asshole

Posts: 605Mousob
I have been trying for two days to get a call back with no return texts. Anyone else had this situation?
Originally Posted by NevauMind
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 17:54 #6698Senior Member

Posts: 209Holy fucksticks
I don't know what happened between a couple days ago when I saw her and now, but these reports are the complete opposite of my experience with that girl. The only issue I had was waiting for the fun to begin and once it did, it was good. I wouldn't say great, but definitely repeatable and definitely not regrettable. This seems to be a common issue with the younger girls, IMHO, as I've experienced the same thing with seeing a girl based upon good reviews then major disappointment upon arrival. My apologies if my report seemed misleading, as I simply reported based upon my experience.
Originally Posted by ArabDude
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 14:44 #6697Regular Member

Posts: 8Wow, thanks, almost made the mistake of thinking with my little head. Texted her last night, indeed she gave me the address of TB Extended Stay on Ulmerton. Glad I didn't go.
Originally Posted by NoHopeForMe
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 14:31 #6696Senior Member

Posts: 189
Originally Posted by HobbyMan2013
[View Original Post]
ProviderList, see HobbyMan's entry.
Originally Posted by ProviderList
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 13:28 #6695Senior Member

Posts: 5947Technically not a TOFTT as several prev reports but her recent is 1 for 3 so I am suspect of the first review. Then again perhaps a strategy on her part. Do the job right and get a positive out there and look what happened. Couple of more dudes are like sign me up. LMAO Hate fucked. Should have ff her and nutted in her throat. I saw one a few weeks ago with high expectations and when I walked out I was just fucking regrettable. Like you I was thinking what I could have had gotten with the $. Couple of killer Astrid BJ's (back when she actually responded and you could see her) and some left over. I think it was like 140 or something. Definitely not worth a repeat.
Originally Posted by ArabDude
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 11:16 #6694Regular Member

Posts: 3I am not retiring yet, did not see me love.
Originally Posted by Ajdal
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 07:58 #6693Senior Member

Posts: 116Nyveah. Nyveah again.
Not to beat a dying whor. I mean horse, but Nyveah was a huge disappointment.
TL; DR. Paid $150 for a $60 encounter at best.
Shithole room in a shithole motel, which comes with the territory. Body is as advertised, tits a bit deflated. Same as others have reported. Quarter ass HJ / BBBJ, wrapper on, 3/5-ass CBJ, "how do you want me", doesn't even look in your direction, completely mechanical, I bent her over just to finish and hate fucked her doggy just to blow the load and GTFO of there.
On the way out, I kept thinking of every thing else I could've done with the $150 - 3 trips to Pound Town in the Triangle. A handy at a friendly club from an ESL Latina. A lovely dream with Layci. Or jerked off and still kept $150 and had a bit more satisfaction.
Oh well, that's what TOFTT is alla about, right??
Overall Looks: 6. 5/10.
Pic Accuracy: 8/10.
Comms: Good.
Attitude: None. Like again totally mechanical.
Location: Shithole but seemingly safe.
Repeat? Nyveah.









Reply With Quote




