Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 421 of 930 FirstFirst ... 321 371 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 471 521 921 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,315 of 13942
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7642

    Recommendations

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1029  [View Original Post]
    Ah, forgot about Briana so I searched back and I guess she went from 400 to 300 and now all I see is 400 hr again. Darn for that there's too many options to consider. However she is one of few that actually replies quickly! I also forgot, is she the one that offers rimming also? Anyways, I'll try and advance search her first name when I have more time.
    Hey man, so what other options are reliable for that range. Searched the forum but mostly duds. Let me know what's your recommendations.

  2. #7641
    Quote Originally Posted by Obietrice1981  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the reply man. Question how's the Jasmine girl, thinking of reaching out to her. Anyone have updates. Also Briana Elite is on my radar. Let me know locals. Thanks again guys. It's not a buffet but we make do.
    Ah, forgot about Briana so I searched back and I guess she went from 400 to 300 and now all I see is 400 hr again. Darn for that there's too many options to consider. However she is one of few that actually replies quickly! I also forgot, is she the one that offers rimming also? Anyways, I'll try and advance search her first name when I have more time.

  3. #7640
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegasmatt  [View Original Post]
    She's on Erotic Monkey.
    Wow her them bio is even more off the rails.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sexii-le...s-vegas-499143

  4. #7639
    Quote Originally Posted by Random33  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link? Phone number and username search didn't return anything and I don't see her pic in any of the LV ladies.

    Thanks.
    She's on Erotic Monkey.

  5. #7638

    Recommendations

    Quote Originally Posted by Funky40  [View Original Post]
    Lots of good reviews here.

    I posted some, you can search for my user. My most recent and favorite due to her being so into it is Ronnie. I also see a girl who doesn't advertise any more, but still sees me, I can't give that info. I normally just see black chicks and Latinas, but most the Latina houses are down. Just see Ronnie, it will be a great decision if you like black girls and open to just about anything.

    .
    Thanks for the reply man. Question how's the Jasmine girl, thinking of reaching out to her. Anyone have updates. Also Briana Elite is on my radar. Let me know locals. Thanks again guys. It's not a buffet but we make do.

  6. #7637
    Quote Originally Posted by Ombyb  [View Original Post]
    With a bio that wordy I can imagine her talking through the entire session LOL.
    That's exactly what I thought when I tried to read all that word-salad.

  7. #7636
    Senior Member


    Posts: 459
    With a bio that wordy I can imagine her talking through the entire session LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFintyna  [View Original Post]
    Lexi is on PD she is loopy but she got a body dam.

  8. #7635
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFintyna  [View Original Post]
    Lexi is on PD she is loopy but she got a body dam.
    Do you have a link? Phone number and username search didn't return anything and I don't see her pic in any of the LV ladies.

    Thanks.

  9. #7634

    Lexi is on PD

    Quote Originally Posted by Random33  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know her? https://tryst.link/escort/lexi-monroe.

    She seems interesting but also a little loopy. The only review I could find was on TER but it was just a virtual show.

    Thanks!
    Lexi is on PD she is loopy but she got a body dam.

  10. #7633

    She says it in her half hour rate

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1029  [View Original Post]
    Oh boy, that bio and menu is a mouthful. Think I've seen her around, will have to check. But I was wondering what FP means??
    It's foreplay.

  11. #7632
    Quote Originally Posted by Random33  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know her? https://tryst.link/escort/lexi-monroe.

    She seems interesting but also a little loopy. The only review I could find was on TER but it was just a virtual show.

    Thanks!
    Oh boy, that bio and menu is a mouthful. Think I've seen her around, will have to check. But I was wondering what FP means??

  12. #7631
    I like that novel she labeled as her bio.

    Also, 175 $ for a strip tease. LOL Maybe if she was at least a 9.

    Wack.

  13. #7630
    Quote Originally Posted by DomVicious  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I'm finally getting some much needed time away from reality. I don't have anything to offer but was hoping someone has a nice UTR they'd be willing to share for a couple nights. I'm attempting to find an independent, fit spinner, 18-35, dark or red haired tan beauty with impeccable hygiene. I know, beggars can't be choosy, but Vegas is where fantasies are supposed to come true!

    I haven't had much luck with agencies in the past with fake ads and the old upsell trick, so I'm hoping someone is able to share a nice UTR girl. I'll treat her well. I'm a fit, clean cut guy and will be staying at a fairly nice spot.

    It would be a bonus if she communicated via email, but not necessary.

    Any recommendations are appreciated. Thanks fellas.
    I have a recommendation. Don't come to Las Vegas for sex. It is not a sex destination. This bears repeating. The hobby is one of the worst in terms of high prices, ripoff and robberies, and general poor performance of providers. First of all most of the providers are lets say from a certain ethnic group. The other ones are invariably over 35 and very few are spinners, especially with the buffets opening up and the numerous fast food places and general lack of exercise in this state.

    Expect to bring a copy of your drivers license and utility bill just to see an over priced Korean girl for $300. And then if you want a white girl, you have a choice of BBW or over 40. And the ones who are younger will all be CBJ, or if they allow BBFS it is likely they will be on crank and have a boyfriend with a gun banging on the door to commit an armed robbery.

    The best place is not to come here hoping for an ideal provider because you will be disappointed. Come here if you like paying resort fees, if you like being able to gamble 24 hours a day, and if you like huge crowds of people not wearing masks who smoke constantly and cough on each other. One dude I saw recently in front of Caesars Palace even threw up whilst sitting down near the door and nobody noticed the pile of vomit. That is what you can look forward to in your visit.

  14. #7629

    Sexi lexi Monroe?

    Anyone know her? https://tryst.link/escort/lexi-monroe.

    She seems interesting but also a little loopy. The only review I could find was on TER but it was just a virtual show.

    Thanks!

  15. #7628

    Late July trip

    Guys, I'm finally getting some much needed time away from reality. I don't have anything to offer but was hoping someone has a nice UTR they'd be willing to share for a couple nights. I'm attempting to find an independent, fit spinner, 18-35, dark or red haired tan beauty with impeccable hygiene. I know, beggars can't be choosy, but Vegas is where fantasies are supposed to come true!

    I haven't had much luck with agencies in the past with fake ads and the old upsell trick, so I'm hoping someone is able to share a nice UTR girl. I'll treat her well. I'm a fit, clean cut guy and will be staying at a fairly nice spot.

    It would be a bonus if she communicated via email, but not necessary.

    Any recommendations are appreciated. Thanks fellas.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape