Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 12,961 to 12,975 of 27809
-
06-11-21 11:12 #14849Senior Member

Posts: 2184Veronica
Originally Posted by JohnnyBlaze913
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk
[View Original Post]
She is reliable and provides good service at a low price point (at least that has been my experience and I have only seen her a few times). I usually hit her up if I am horny and nothing else is available at my price point. BTW these pics look like she put on some COVID pounds.
Originally Posted by JohnnyBlaze913
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-21 08:34 #14848Senior Member

Posts: 2184Kimber Kelly
Based on other posts here about her. She probably made him wait for a bit before the appointment started. I have no personal experience with her (my loss. Really want to see her) but from her history here. It seems she is rarely on time.
Originally Posted by JohnnyBlaze913
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-21 01:32 #14847Senior Member

Posts: 285Minerva
She's very sweet, a bit of a spacy nature girl / spiritual type, but she's very kind and thoughtful. And really loves a hard fuck. Pay her VIP upcharge and it's absolutely wide open to anything. She was around many many years ago for a bit and has only recently returned. Nice nice girl that responds well to you being nice.
Originally Posted by TigerSong
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2190396-*Petite-philipine-mixed-beauty*Last-Night-in-Town!!BOOK-NOW!!
-
06-10-21 23:32 #14846Senior Member

Posts: 982[Deleted by Admin]
I get it, your intent was to be funny, you weren't. If you ever post advocating sexual assault again I will immediately ban you.
A2
-
06-10-21 19:34 #14845Senior Member

Posts: 49Link?
Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by JBidding69
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-21 19:22 #14844Senior Member

Posts: 149Haleyreign
Originally Posted by Flyer99
[View Original Post]
I saw her about 3-4 times a few years ago before she had the recent remodel. She looked really good and still pretty natural but like you said the remodel is too much in my opinion. She is cool and a great fuck. I never Bb'd her but we did sorta discuss it and she never gave me a hard no. I sorta think if I woulda became what she calls a regular bb might have been in Play but even w / o she is a really cool gal.
-
06-10-21 19:17 #14843Senior Member

Posts: 149LOL. I'm really ok wif a super nasty ***** but she's one that is hot and fun but if you don't catch her early on her visit she keeps that pussy full of other dudes nut. I prefer a provider that has YMMV potential whether it's realistic for me to hope for that or not. With her YMMV does not exist. She pretty much told me there is nothing she won't do.
Originally Posted by JohnnyBlaze913
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-21 17:51 #14842Senior Member

Posts: 39Minvera is a full go
Full BBFSCIP and BBFS Greek. Treat her well boys. She's a gem.
P.S. Take control and be an alpha.
-
06-10-21 17:47 #14841Senior Member

Posts: 26Kimber Kelly
I was just about to set something up with her now that she is in the you-District. What usual issues are you referring to?
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
06-10-21 17:33 #14840Senior Member

Posts: 1018Kimber Kelly
Kimber Kelly,
I pumped her ass full of Jizz last night. Same usual issues. Still a fun fuck.
-
06-10-21 16:02 #14839Regular Member

Posts: 20HaleyReign
Since she was posting pregnant a few years ago, somebody has.
Originally Posted by Flyer99
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-21 13:31 #14838Senior Member

Posts: 83She no longer allows greek.
Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69
[View Original Post]
She is a great deal for BBBJ and BBFS. Just take it and tip her. Don't speak of it. She hates to admit she allows it.
She is a nice old lady.
-
06-10-21 10:30 #14837Senior Member

Posts: 2184LadyCharlee
I have wanted to BB her. We chatted (texted) a few weeks ago but our schedules did not mesh. Will need to hit her up again and see if we can work it out. If I do see her I definitely want CIP.
Originally Posted by Blue524
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-21 01:08 #14836Senior Member

Posts: 332Ass worship
An update to her ass worship policy. From her blog which after checking again is active.
Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69
[View Original Post]
" unfortunately my ass Worship sessions do not include Greek or FIA!
They also do not include rimming on You. Sorry, guys!
My Ass Worship Sessions Include everything you would normally get in 1/2 an hour visit Along with the chance to kiss, lick, and pay homage to my huge, white round Ass! ".
-
06-09-21 22:13 #14835Senior Member

Posts: 824Sweetjazzy
I keep wondering if anyone has heard from her.











Reply With Quote




