Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 805 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 305 705 755 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 855 905 ... LastLast
Results 12,061 to 12,075 of 18396
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6336

    Spicyketchup

    Has anyone met this girl? She says that she is a dance in a strip club.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/53221...2-c5239a765622

  2. #6335

    A lot

    There is a lot of information on her. Just search the last group of characters on her seeking link. No spaces "da93405558".

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruisin1011  [View Original Post]

  3. #6334

    Miss Imperfect

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruisin1011  [View Original Post]
    There are some posts and reviews in the Baltimore sugar baby forum. You can search using the last part of the URL.

  4. #6333

  5. #6332

    Beckyb00 p

    Has anyone seen this one?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8e42c...4-8a6ef012b4e5

    She is asking for 800. She has eventually come down to 5. I'm not sure if I want to proceed.

  6. #6331

    Bizwomen

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Reports on this forum are that she was just ok in the sack and pretty stuck on herself. She's hit me up a few times for a "can you meet in 2 hours" sort of thing but I never bit based on the reports.
    Thanks I was able to find the review that you were referring. I am able to get her down to 350 for 2 hours but I need to check if she does the BBBJ because the last reviewer said that she doesn't. If she doesn't then I will pass on.

  7. #6330

    Lackluster

    Quote Originally Posted by AksWorld  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met this girl?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/24260...6-ea99efa776b8

    I am planning to meet her soon.
    Reports on this forum are that she was just ok in the sack and pretty stuck on herself. She's hit me up a few times for a "can you meet in 2 hours" sort of thing but I never bit based on the reports.

  8. #6329

    Bizwomen

    Has anyone met this girl?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/24260...6-ea99efa776b8

    I am planning to meet her soon.

  9. #6328
    Quote Originally Posted by FatWhiteGuy  [View Original Post]
    I gave her my number and she texts me two weeks later in the middle of the night a hello. She's down to meet once a week. I asked how freaky she was in the bedroom and she said "super freaky". I asked if she was into assplay and she said "Noooooo" to which I replied, "not very freaky I guess".

    I moved on.
    Yeah she pretty much sucks. After I posted that I asked her as far as the sex goes was there anything off limits, anything she wasn't cool with?. She said no anal, no daty and no kissing. I wished her best of luck.

  10. #6327

    Chrissy

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    I gave her my number and she texts me two weeks later in the middle of the night a hello. She's down to meet once a week. I asked how freaky she was in the bedroom and she said "super freaky". I asked if she was into assplay and she said "Noooooo" to which I replied, "not very freaky I guess".

    I moved on.

  11. #6326

    Chrissy_107


  12. #6325
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on her? I feel like I've seen her pics before under a different profile. We're supposed to hook up tomorrow for a nooner, just curious if anyone's got any info. If so please send a PM. Thanks.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/69a77...2-72174416bf07
    I met up with her last night. She's a sweet girl but she's at least 35-45 lbs heavier than her pics. Almost doesn't look like the same person, pics aren't accurate at all. She's literally round shaped, almost as round as she is tall. Unless you're into BBW I'd stay away.

  13. #6324

    Urbana con artists

    Hey gents, if you read my earlier posts from a year or two ago you'll see detailed information regarding the mo of these nasty hoes in Frederick. I haven't confirmed yet but I'm pretty sure these are the same two. Fake pictures, try to rob you, etc. Safe mongering.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/76a64...3-9ec5b8426ee6

  14. #6323
    I reached out a few days ago. Havemt heard.

    From her her yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen / communicated with her? Will definitely pull the trigger and share if she seems someone to see.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5fb55...d-bc596f8d6607
    I.

  15. #6322

    Rous312?

    Anyone have experience with Rous312, https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...8b964914ed6959 Her half pictures are very pretty, but she seems excessively skittish. No emails, no phone calls. Her pictures are cut down the middle, and she refuses to send a whole picture. She had to move out of where she was staying-a boyfriend problem?

    It just seems odd to me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape