Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 816 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 316 716 766 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 866 916 ... LastLast
Results 12,226 to 12,240 of 18364
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6139
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Her profile picture doesn't seem that real, have you gotten access to the private photos yet?

  2. #6138

  3. #6137

    There is a stomach

    She has a stomach, but when I left her she was losing weight. So not sure how it looks now. She trying to pretty herself for her daddies.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    From the pics she sent it appears she's got a pretty (un) healthy gut on her. Is that accurate?

  4. #6136

    RubyR0see

    Anyone have any info on her? I feel like I've seen her pics before under a different profile. We're supposed to hook up tomorrow for a nooner, just curious if anyone's got any info. If so please send a PM. Thanks.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/69a77...2-72174416bf07

  5. #6135

    She is now listing in Denver.

    Quote Originally Posted by Futuopedico  [View Original Post]
    Red flag city.

  6. #6134
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    Correction they were natural G Cups.
    From the pics she sent it appears she's got a pretty (un) healthy gut on her. Is that accurate?

  7. #6133

    Thoughts on Allowance

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorFish1801  [View Original Post]
    The other problem I ran into with allowance -as opposed to PPM- is that you feel obligated to see Sugar Baby on specific regular intervals, e. G. Every Wednesday night. It's fun for a while, but then on week eight, I found that I wanted to do something different but I had that standing financial obligation. Two older sugar babies told me that Daddies treated them like their property with the weekly or monthly allowance. I know it does work for some, but I haven't figured the magical formula.
    Agree with RazorFish. Allowance creates expectation pressure on both parties and its best to avoid. If you like each other ppm organically evolves into allowance in a sense. Allowance is only good, IMO under the following circumstances: she has her own place, you can spend overnight with her, and she is exclusive, you like to spend time with her and she is good in bed. I actually started out in this hobby on allowance, when a newbie, and all of the above seemed to be in place and I was enjoying it, until I found out she had her own rotation on ppm.

  8. #6132
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by Futuopedico  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...0-50f90d6c5752

    Asking for eight bills and unable to host. Told her it was a pleasure and she responded with what are your thoughts. So maybe room to negotiate, but four bills would be my max and I would want what ever daddy says and whatever daddy wants for that. Didn't get a response to the four bills.
    Her current location is Denver.

  9. #6131

    Unraveled Travel

    https://www.seeking.com/member/cbbe8...e-dd6867d52a20

    Any info on this lovely African American 25 year old? She told me her name was Nicole. PM me please.

    Thank you.

  10. #6130

    Allowance

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    First, you are paying more PPM than most guys here. But if it took that much to get them, and they make you happy, that's fine with me.

    Second, why do you want to go to allowance? Are they pressuring you for that? Do you think you can get a lower average price per date? I'd try to avoid it. In many cases, the woman gives less time or effort than with a PPM. If you decide to go ahead, try to negotiate a number that costs you the same or less per date than you are paying now. For example, if you see the $500 girl 4 x per month, try for a number that's less than $2,000. Or ask for 5-6 dates for that. Also, I strongly recommend not paying for a month in advance. If you can, pay at the end of the month. I've heard of some guys who did that but skipped out before paying. That's bad form. Try to limit your exposure. Don't pay for more than 14-15 days in advance. I'd recommend paying for 2 dates on the day of the 1st date. Maybe pay $900 on the 1st and 15th of the month for the $500 girl. Some SBs like the allowance because it feels less transitional, but it's a huge risk for SDs, in my opinion.
    The other problem I ran into with allowance -as opposed to PPM- is that you feel obligated to see Sugar Baby on specific regular intervals, e. G. Every Wednesday night. It's fun for a while, but then on week eight, I found that I wanted to do something different but I had that standing financial obligation. Two older sugar babies told me that Daddies treated them like their property with the weekly or monthly allowance. I know it does work for some, but I haven't figured the magical formula.

  11. #6129

    G Cups

    Correction they were natural G Cups.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    If anyone's got a hair up their ass for a bigger / bbw type big tittied girl this one wants $500 which to me is too steep for her. We originally agreed to $300 but then a few days later when it came to actually schedule something she reneged and tried to bump me to $500. I stood my ground and so did she do I wished her all the best.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a3d54...5-cea2b9a50d1f

  12. #6128

    Nicolely88

    My post is about Nicolely88 (Sorry title and reply box didn't updated)!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Futuopedico  [View Original Post]
    Who are you talking about?

  13. #6127

    Trying to go Pro

    Drop her a while ago because she quit her job to work on her *Sugaring). Girls with too many SDs get drop quickly with me. She real and will host. Biggest natural tits I've had. I believe they are DD or F cups.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    If anyone's got a hair up their ass for a bigger / bbw type big tittied girl this one wants $500 which to me is too steep for her. We originally agreed to $300 but then a few days later when it came to actually schedule something she reneged and tried to bump me to $500. I stood my ground and so did she do I wished her all the best.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a3d54...5-cea2b9a50d1f

  14. #6126

    Drop 100

    This is what I do for girls I plan to see once a week. I normally ask the girl to drop $100 from the ppm and switch it to per week. If I can't make it I give them the full allowance for the week. If they cancel the allowance drops to $100 for that week. So it will encourage the girls to want to see you. Main thing you have to sell to the girls is that they will get a consistency with allowance rather then not know when the next ppm is.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyDuhman  [View Original Post]
    I've had some success during my 3-mo subscription and have a nice set of girls who I have seen multiple times. All but two of them are not very active on seeking (it seems like the log in every 2-3 weeks or less). I no longer a premium member and actually don't feel the need to log in obsessively like I have been doing the past three months to msg new girls. A couple girls who I am seeing. The chemistry and connection is super, like a new bf / gf relationship. I'm not likely to get emotionally entangled (am married with kids no desire to damage that) but I am practical which means if the fun and positive vibes can be had for less $ I'm all about that.

    Question for you experienced SDs here, have you moved any girls from PPM to allowance? What are best practices in doing so? One girl I see at 400 ppm and another 500 ppm. What is a good allowance offer? What other terms and conditions would be good to negotiate up front when moving to an allowance type of situation. Is it even advisable?. When I browse the sugar life reddit it seems all about the allowance. I might post there as well but for now looking for some ideas from the experienced folks here. Specially locally here in the DMV.

  15. #6125
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy07  [View Original Post]
    Try to negotiate the time like 4 hrs etc she may agree. She is worth seeing at least once in my opinion. I saw her a few months ago when there are no reviews. She said I am the second person she saw (okay we have to multiply by 20 then LOL). Thought I found a low mileage gem and thought to see her few times before writing a review. She said she won't do BBFS with anyone and gets regularly tested which made me at ease (I don't do BBFS and don't like seeing girls who do BBFS with lots of men). LOL, a review popped up and then the truth revealed she is seeing all 300 Spartans and doing BBFS with everyone.

    I gave her 5 bills for 3 hrs plus. Which is worth in my opinion.
    Who are you talking about?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape