Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 717 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 217 617 667 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 767 817 1217 1717 ... LastLast
Results 10,741 to 10,755 of 26919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16179
    Quote Originally Posted by Csheen  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/aria-21

    Any info? Seems great.
    If you google her number there's a review on another well known review site that looks fake as hell, like she wrote it herself. I'd avoid at least until there's some legit reviews.

  2. #16178

    Anybody have experience with this one

    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...2/052920667347

    Can't find anything but 1 recent review on the other site.

  3. #16177
    Quote Originally Posted by SamysMyth  [View Original Post]
    I've been texting with https://escort20.com/escortgirls/ann/ who's in the Boston area. Before I take the plunge, does anyone have info to share about your experience? She says she's from Cali? NY? Armenia? Hmmm. Wide array of services, usual damage requested. I'd appreciate your help. Of course, I can TOFTT, but would rather know if I'm diving into the deep end or shallow end of the pool. Thanks!
    You're probably better off asking in the Boston board. This is Chicago.

  4. #16176
    Senior Member


    Posts: 668

    Half hour vs. Hour

    Quote Originally Posted by Zimbler  [View Original Post]
    Avoid Allison Turner.

    https://tryst.link/escort/allisonturner

    I talked to her a couple years ago when she lived in Racine, WI. She used to post on the crappier escort sites. She is very moody and unstable and she's on some kind of meds. Guys who have seen her said the experience was terrible. I was close to meeting her in Racine 2 years ago. Drove to her place at night, but it was in an apartment on a dead end street and too many unfavorables hanging around outside. After looking at the situation I decided to bail and not go through with it. She got very upset over text. She belongs on Skipthegames. Not Tryst.
    If I read her ad correctly she wants 120 half and 250 full hour? Why not save yourself 10 bucks and get 2 one half hours? Just a little joke and wondering if I am missing something on the price structure?

    B.

  5. #16175

    Vanessa

    Has anyone heard anything about Vanessa? I've seen her ad on numerous sites.

    https://www.craigserotica.com/chicag...-men/35701.htm

  6. #16174

    Bubbles

    https://tryst.link/escort/aria-21

    Any info? Seems great.

  7. #16173
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikswonaizdolmp  [View Original Post]
    First time poster and quite inexperienced. Anyone have any info on her? https://tryst.link/escort/classy-****.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Good luck getting hold of this one. I've had no luck on any channel. Very disappointing, I definitely would like a taste.
    So I finally got a response after various complete failures (via text, tryst message) , she finally responded on Instagram. (Since the idiot software here edits stuff, see attached for IG info.) Set up to see her for an hour at 3:30 pm the next day in Bridgeview, I should text her at 1 pm for the address and info.

    I texted her promptly at 1 that next day.

    Fucking crickets. Of course.

    I'm disappointed but not surprised. I need to train myself to like fat old ugly chicks, the hot young ones are fucking impossible.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210611-000336.jpg‎  

  8. #16172
    Thanks! That eliminates one option LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zimbler  [View Original Post]
    Avoid Allison Turner.

    https://tryst.link/escort/allisonturner

    I talked to her a couple years ago when she lived in Racine, WI. She used to post on the crappier escort sites. She is very moody and unstable and she's on some kind of meds. Guys who have seen her said the experience was terrible. I was close to meeting her in Racine 2 years ago. Drove to her place at night, but it was in an apartment on a dead end street and too many unfavorables hanging around outside. After looking at the situation I decided to bail and not go through with it. She got very upset over text. She belongs on Skipthegames. Not Tryst.

  9. #16171
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanHando2002  [View Original Post]
    My first post!! I'm traveling to Chicago for work tomorrow night through Sunday morning. I've never done the escort thing but want to try it. I'm super nervous with all the articles on busts / stings lately.

    Not escort but super interested. Any thoughts or reviews on these?

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/124214

    Or.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/215880

    Escorts:

    https://tryst.link/escort/allisonturner

    https://tryst.link/escort/ada-love

    https://tryst.link/escort/lindamuse

    Or other suggestions?

    Or any massage parlors or Nuru with sexy young Asian or Caucasian girls?
    Of all you have listed I have never heard a bad thing about Linda Muse and that would be my choice.

  10. #16170

    Peggy skip the games

    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...l/281954173243

    I'm wondering if anyone has any info on this? Talking to her on Snapchat and seems TGTBT. Thanks for any info.

  11. #16169
    Avoid Allison Turner.

    https://tryst.link/escort/allisonturner

    I talked to her a couple years ago when she lived in Racine, WI. She used to post on the crappier escort sites. She is very moody and unstable and she's on some kind of meds. Guys who have seen her said the experience was terrible. I was close to meeting her in Racine 2 years ago. Drove to her place at night, but it was in an apartment on a dead end street and too many unfavorables hanging around outside. After looking at the situation I decided to bail and not go through with it. She got very upset over text. She belongs on Skipthegames. Not Tryst.

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanHando2002  [View Original Post]
    My first post!! I'm traveling to Chicago for work tomorrow night through Sunday morning. I've never done the escort thing but want to try it. I'm super nervous with all the articles on busts / stings lately.

    Not escort but super interested. Any thoughts or reviews on these?


    Escorts:

    https://tryst.link/escort/allisonturner

    https://tryst.link/escort/ada-love

    https://tryst.link/escort/lindamuse

  12. #16168

    Thoughts?

    My first post!! I'm traveling to Chicago for work tomorrow night through Sunday morning. I've never done the escort thing but want to try it. I'm super nervous with all the articles on busts / stings lately.

    Not escort but super interested. Any thoughts or reviews on these?

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/124214

    Or.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/215880

    Escorts:

    https://tryst.link/escort/allisonturner

    https://tryst.link/escort/ada-love

    https://tryst.link/escort/lindamuse

    Or other suggestions?

    Or any massage parlors or Nuru with sexy young Asian or Caucasian girls?

  13. #16167

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by JangoFouts  [View Original Post]
    Twitter says she only talks through * so in my opinion, be prepared to sign up there to meet her. No thanks.
    Yea, I'm not signing up just to talk to her.

  14. #16166

    Info please on

    I've been texting with https://escort20.com/escortgirls/ann/ who's in the Boston area. Before I take the plunge, does anyone have info to share about your experience? She says she's from Cali? NY? Armenia? Hmmm. Wide array of services, usual damage requested. I'd appreciate your help. Of course, I can TOFTT, but would rather know if I'm diving into the deep end or shallow end of the pool. Thanks!

  15. #16165
    Quote Originally Posted by BroNicny  [View Original Post]
    Sup, visiting Chicago by Pulaski Park next week, any recommendation?
    2 kg incall is right near there, but since they changed their website last month or so, I haven't had luck with any response from them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape